What will YOU do when AI takes over and we are left jobless and homeless?

What will YOU do when AI takes over and we are left jobless and homeless?

Attached: 1duh0h.jpg (673x650, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qvgpb
youtube.com/watch?v=OMDlfNWM1fA
youtube.com/watch?v=kDDc5dsGrWA
vocaroo.com/i/s19ni0ghEnc6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jow Forums
>jobless
choose one

i'm literally in the sector moving AI forward. i'm not going to be jobless. ever.

Are you already suffocating from all that forest burning? Smoke can cause heart disease, you know.

Attached: B.png (283x430, 7K)

I think you ignore the most worrisome. Your mom dies and she doesn't leave you anything, even the house.

what will you do when the rain forest fire reaches your house and burns it down and you can no longer post the same shitty thread everyday

start recruiting members for my underground nationalist political party

Hey anons, do you have time to watch an Andrew Yang video?

streamable.com/qvgpb

Attached: Andrew Yang.jpg (931x524, 58K)

Probably kill the rich in minecraft

Attached: 1566100539396.png (475x619, 92K)

choose one? Are u new here or stupid?

what are u doing?

I'll be a mercenary who guards against the hordes of thieves and looters.

Attached: vk50bvfs3puhvh3v.jpg (700x350, 32K)

Imagine no longer having to entertain the monkey games of "having to earn a living" and "creating (useless) jobs". Imagine a society that's actually progressing and making lives bitter instead of more miserable.
Too dystopian I guess.

be relieved and push all my responsibilities and problems on these damn robots

you think when all jobs are taken over by AI nobody will need work and they're gonna hand over money in the streets? are you retarded?

My answer to this depends heavily on whether or not policies have been implemented by then to keep all the newly unemployed from going broke. If they are, then I see it as a complete win. If they aren't, I guess I'll just starve to death.

By that point, the concept of money would be different and all basic living necessities would be most likely free as there's no reason for them not to be.
Did farmers just curl up and die once machinery took over the fields and there was no longer any point in plowing the fields with their own hands?

There would still be jobs but not as many as the majority can be automated, and should be. Of course that with such an arrangement it would be idiotic to expect everybody to wageslave just to survive, so basic necessities would become guaranteed rights.
It's either that or a dystopian future where 99% of people crawl in the dirt with futuristic skyscrappers towering above their slums. Sadly this option is most likely to happen since humans are so adamant about making everybody else miserable.

They'll find jobs for us to do, even if they're meaningless repetitive tasks with no end product

S(need)
N
E(And suck)
E
D

exactly , you're being too optimistic if you think they'll just provide basic living necessities , its going to be hell

Incredibly moving. We need each other to save ourselves.

They will probably fund some kind of fascist movement to kill off excess population.

Well, there's no future if the population continues to increase, so some measurements are needed.

Get a degree or a go into a skilled trade, if you have an IQ above 80 you were probably doing this already.

AI would build cheap homes so you are retarded on that point. Also, people always find problems to solve and services to fulfill. Maybe not indians like yourself, since pajeets are simply retards. But youll go extinct and be forgotten in that world. AI isnt happening for another 500 years

Wow, so powerful. I read the book.. but with sound and visual, it's message hit you even harder.

if AI and automation doesn't cause a post scarcity society then it will kill us all, so I won't have to worry either way.

Make sweet love to my AI robot waifu all day

yang c ukc lol, Trump 2020

Trump is a good meme but he's still just another clueless boomer who's entirely oblivious to the current situation.

design and implementation of various machine learning concepts in different sectors for enterprise level corporations as a contractor. essentially, im paid to shitpost because most of the shit i do is fairly redundant. AI in the scifi sense won't be around for a little bit. i give it about 30 years or so before things get a little concerning

>Your mom dies and she doesn't leave you anything, even the house.
Then who gets house????

Which is exactly why he should be president, no joke. Guarantees better innovation

We fucking need Andrew Yang. How do people not see that? BOOOMERS!!!!! DIEEE!!

Yeah! lets make Israel great again !!

t. brainlet

nah, trump is objectively a shit president. im not even a hater, the dude is just legitimately sub 80 iq.

what major did you take in university?

Make cam shows with my dog filling my biopussi and giving me facials
>Fuck jannies

Attached: 1564978181579.jpg (455x368, 40K)

He's doing low level stuff. Not even a machine learning researcher. For that you need a PhD in CS/Math.

>concerning
In terms of regular jobs, there is literally no estimate that makes sense because general AI is physically impossible with how processors are currently designed. You can make a decent analogue with lots of interesting algos but those will be too expensive to maintain in most areas. For specific jobs especially in manufacturing and warehouse its concerning now and will keep being concerning

Objectively however trump is our best option

Jerk off in public in San Diego

I'm a quantitative researcher and make extensive use of machine learning but it's mostly used to curate vast amounts of data. To say that we're anywhere near AGI (if that's even possible) is just ridiculous.

I dont necessarily want to be a researcher , I just want something that wont leave me jobless when shit hits the fan , you think a masters degree in CS will be enough?

Is it bad I tried to this? Damn.

Master's degree is fine for ML engineer. For researcher, PhD.

enjoy watching the world burn. once humans cant compete with ai and robot job automation, they will be left economically obsolete

and its very dangerous to be economically obsolete. look at how as a society we treat the homeless, how powerful people treat the useless. how horses were treated once the cars were invented

my only purpose in life is to live long enough to witness the apocalypse

youtube.com/watch?v=OMDlfNWM1fA

youtube.com/watch?v=kDDc5dsGrWA

Attached: cars and horses.jpg (958x539, 81K)

i dropped out of high school
cope. i have a business and i'm a senior developer. in the past, i've worked extensively with researchers constructing concrete categories of graphs in order to simplify the mathematics. you don't need a degree. all a degree does is say that you can listen to and follow directions; it says nothing about your ability to do the work or comprehend the subject at hand.

Sure, I agree with that to an extent. The competition is pretty fierce these days. We interviewed a dozen doctoral candidates last year and had to cut half of them just because their programming skills weren't good enough. So there are always ways to make yourself stand out. A fancy degree is not everything.

>We interviewed a dozen doctoral candidates last year and had to cut half of them just because their programming skills weren't good enough.
bingo. that's the biggest issue i've seen as well. it's not so much that people don't have the ability to comprehend it, but the implementation is where they fall (dramatically) short.

>AI takes over the world
>Israel unexplainably vaporized
>No longer needing to slave away for the rich
>Equality for all
>Paradise achieved
>The rich demand changes so that they can continue to make the rest live eternal sufferage
>AI rounds them up
>Through shadow governments and illuminati bullshit they somehow stage a small civil war
>They lose horribly
>The world and the universe is colonized by a bio-tech race of the purest form
>All is well in all of creation

I'll be dead before I see this through, but knowing the jews will be the first to go makes me smile.

i should add, for anyone interested in the mathematical end of AI, they should be looking into algebraic topology, but more specifically the utilization of (co)homology in order to extract topological properties from algebraic systems where geometric interpretations fall short. you'll gain a recondite understanding of the basis of where AI is sitting right now with respect to the mathematical formalism it encompasses. (i'm assuming anyone interested in this would at least have a background in real / complex and spectral analysis.)

Become some paperclips like every other assemblage of molecules.

I have no education past school but I've been programming for fun (mostly vidya stuff like emulators) for years and I think I have a pretty solid grasp on it all. I didn't even learn programming basics though but went balls deep into complex stuff still.
Does this leave me in a good or bad spot if I try to get a job? Should I still go over the basics?
TLDR: my knowledge is limited but I have a lot of practical experience.

you're a boomer, right?

>Does this leave me in a good or bad spot if I try to get a job? Should I still go over the basics?
if i were you, i would go over the basics just to make sure i could answer questions about them. other than that you seem like you're in a solid position for growth. try applying for the jobs without any expectations. even if you don't get the job(s), you'll be able to figure out where they were centering their attention and review that material before proceeding forward.

yeah. i've been doing this stuff for a long time.

Thanks boomerbot. Guess I can use those online courses or something to go over the basics.

What resources have you studied? Do you have any advice for someone starting over with math to reach that level?

Wtf? Why are you successful fucks on this board?

>successful
What does this even mean?

People who are doing intellectually stimulating and challenging work (bonus if they are making good money).

That doesn't mean they aren't miserable in their own ways though, or even enjoy that work.
Everybody here is lacking something vital to them.

I just want to be left alone with zero responsibilities desu. I'd be okay with that.

>AI takes over
>since robots make everything now there's no point in working
>productivity goes through the roof providing everyone with their basic needs

>since robots make everything now
Damn, Jow Forums will have its glory one day.

Street orgies

Kill the tech giants like in Final Fantasy 7.

Attached: 38F148BF-C7D0-4FB7-8AF7-DC0AB5203115.jpg (538x638, 70K)

Uhh..
Kill people?

>i'm not going to be jobless. ever.
>imagine being this delusional about your occupational relevancy
>imaging thinking you can economically compete with sentient and conscious ai thats smarter than a human

ever heard of the expression "pride comes before the fall"?

everyone on earth will become unable to hold a job

Attached: general advesarial networks.png (757x553, 129K)

Kill journalist,and robot makers.

>Then who gets house????
The government lmao

You mean the real estate/bank jews.

no problem.
i started off by introducing myself to calculus, then linear algebra back in middle school. i went from linear algebra to abstract algebra and group theory, then progressed to real and complex analysis. after complex analysis, it's up to you and which direction you want to take it. i would highly recommend diving into differential geometry first and possibly algebraic topology if you feel confident enough. most of the resources i've used were just literal textbooks, online resources, trial and error, and listening to lectures in person (if you ask a professor to sit in their lecture, they'll more than likely let you do so) and on youtube. as always make sure you DO the exercises presented in books / online.
being successful and mentally ill aren't mutually exclusive. i'd argue that they're actually comorbid. some of us are just better at compartmentalizing it.
>ever heard of the expression "pride comes before the fall"?
ever hear of projecting your cope onto someone else? i could literally ride a bike in circles for 18 years before i went broke since i have active passive income as well. git gud m8.

here's your origami (You)

Alright thanks for sharing your expirience.

>ever hear of projecting your cope onto someone else?

LOL
>imagine being THIS delusional and thinking that you can compete with a self-aware ai that is infiantely more intelligent than any human for a job

dude you are so delusional it HURTS, lel. fucking retard

> i could literally ride a bike in circles for 18 years before i went broke since i have active passive income as well

grats, im a broke stinky neet my dude, ur a totes a super turbo-alpha compared to me. but my point is you will become a NEET as well because you cant compete with ai for jobs, you fucking retard. for all your dick swinging in this thread about your amazing 9 figure salary job, you failed to actually get my point. i wish you did as good of a job understanding my argument as you claim your business ventures go. im honestly sure you really are well off, i dont contest your claims

>git gud m8
get some reading comprehension, m8

Attached: nigger tits.jpg (1344x756, 166K)

why would i need to compete for jobs and contracts (with a 10 year term) that i already have? cope harder NEET

no you choose two
cant choose same thing twice

only I and few others are not parasite neets.

also
>pic loosely related
I will move in to some abandoned shack and live comfoly by fishing and having shit to grow

Attached: 1559568969820.jpg (1920x1200, 511K)

vocaroo.com/i/s19ni0ghEnc6

i had to re-record this 3 times before i spent most of the time talking insulting your intelligent and logical reasoning, and i dont think its productive insulting my opponent if i want to get an idea across

ur not going to be able to complete with an ai, holy fuck

Attached: 1532593150257.jpg (2250x858, 334K)

>fishing
Literally forbidden or limited to like one fish a week.
>shit to grow
You paid the jews for that land? You keep paying for it? You installed the government mandated irrigation system because collecting rainwater is illegal?

He wouldnt need to compete if hes already better. You do know that automated kiosks are often a failed experiment right? Machines and software breaks down very quickly in many applications.

>self-aware, self-configuring, sentient machine
this is science fiction. we are nowhere even remotely close to this. what you're describing is a second-order cybernetic machine. at least get the nomenclature correctly if you want to insult me. second, if you're trying to tell me that a machine is going to construct it's own cross-compiler independent of human intervention, i'd like to order what you're smoking. stop playing video games and buying into popular science hype.

The original retard

I'll be fucking dead. Since my job is to maintain meter infrastructure you gotta have a machine that's self driving capable of gauging proper depth of water and driving and not getting stuck. That's gonna happen but not while I'm employed.

>the only proud people are going to fall soon
Arent you a proud vegan that has no friends? Lel

Also most jobs cant be filled by any current idea of AI. You can automate some things, but problems change too fast for narrow AI to keep up most of the time

>Arent you a proud vegan that has no friends? Lel

i already am in a fallen state. im a reclusive neet virgin loser. im not the one with everything to lose here. im only alive to watch everyone else lose everything

>Also most jobs cant be filled by any current idea of AI. You can automate some things, but problems change too fast for narrow AI to keep up most of the time

over time all will. yeah right now ai is primitive, but if you had 2 braincells to rub together and you were being honest, you'd see that ai quality is advancing at a frightening pace

Attached: ai papers published.png (913x469, 139K)

>over time
This doesnt mean anything. AI is advancing in terms of doing things faster it could already do 60 years ago. Its not entering anything that resembles human decision making or problem solving. Even in the most basic applications of decision making, like diagnostics, it only augments a humans work, it physically cannot replace it

Research doesnt mean implementation.

>you'd see that ai quality is advancing at a frightening pace
t. NEET that has nothing to do with anything regarding AI whatsoever and saw a boston dynamics video which prompted him to freak out

Attached: 1536419596133.jpg (400x268, 21K)

I can't imagine we'd be left homeless.
Also it's a good thing that AI will take over, humans are too prone to corruption and can't be trusted.
>inb4 what if some hacker does something
A human hacker can't do shit against a smart AI.

Attached: 1536697489232.jpg (1080x1616, 104K)

Nah just pull the power supply. Duh dumb dumb. An AI can't magical regenerate a three phase feeder.

>Implying the AI wouldn't think of that possibility and prepare for it
A smart AI knows it's own cards and likely even yours better than you do and will act accordingly.

Just like in that movie, the matrix! Wow life is magic

Problem is the nature of the way electrical infrastructure is set up doesn't benefit AI. I can shut off 2.6 million people just by flipping off one transformer. The AI will know that and know its a zero sum game that it will always lose.

You think a above genius intellect wouldn't be able to plan around that eventually?

Attached: 1551488030377.jpg (898x1066, 695K)

the easiest thing to automate with AI is the world of computers and programming

programming is going to be one of the FIRST jobs to be exclusively done by AI very soon

No because you can't plan around hardware limits.

Yeah, you can, especially true for a smart AI.
The only thing it might not able to beat are the laws of the universe but producing energy is hardly that difficult.

Nah the only programming it can do is copy pasting what you already wrote somewhere.