Why don't you just get a gf, Jow Forums? it really isn't that difficult

why don't you just get a gf, Jow Forums? it really isn't that difficult

Attached: 62272333_153890928995285_3206059135653114193_n.jpg (1080x1080, 223K)

do you have a gf? how did you find her

It really is that difficult. It's like playing some obtuse randomized game with the odds against you and no walkthrough anywhere on the Internet.

>why don't you just get a gf, Jow Forums? it really isn't that difficult

Mostly not trying due to being a diagnosed schizoid. I tend to find few girls interesting enough to pursue, there 's one I find really interesting but she's super hard to approach and odd.

I had a few gfs in the past but they all made the first move.

How are the odds against you? There are hundreds of single women everywhere and you only need to date one.

You're right, I could easily get online or even IRL, and get some dumb, mean-spirited, 500lb, floozy to be my girlfriend. Why would I want that? I want a girlfriend that has value to me and that I'm actually interested in?

I don't want a gf desu.
I just want a girl who'll let me fuck her whenever I want, with no strings attached

So go find one. That's part of being a man.

>Why would I want that?

Practice

>I had a few gfs in the past but they all made the first move.
are you average or tall and attractive?

>dude just beat the game lamo

The math is in the favor of the individual, motivated man.

I'm mediocre, flabby and bit above 6 feet in tard units. Im pretty funny and good with people when I have to.

>on today's episode of useless unsubstantive advice

Not a terrible reason, but spending time, effort, and money to 'practice dating someone I have no interest in seems like a waste. Remember, this thread is about dating/having a girlfriend, not sex-only

For some guys it is. You dont know what those guys are dealing with.

It's not useless advice. You just don't want to try.

alice is embracing her inner thot

Attached: 67066615_130167211595056_5655715448331501127_n.jpg (1080x1345, 290K)

>Remember, this thread is about dating/having a girlfriend, not sex-only

You'll still learn alot about women outside of teh sex

I can't, because I am genetic trash.

'Try' what exactly? Walking around asking random women on dates? Go on a dating site/app and do the same?

For the people that get girlfriends they don't have to put in insane amounts of effort. It just happens naturally, with a moderate amount of effort. If a guy has to beg for relationships, it's basically over before it started.

>Will I ever find a grill that lets Rex Thunderknott fill her sweet hole.

Attached: images (29).jpg (267x189, 13K)

I don't want to.
Women are poison who will either destroy you mentally or financially

Attached: 1502117692434.png (1200x800, 523K)

Like what? And I can learn about women from a relationship, that means all women are the same and I can just learn about them observing other people. And of all women are not the same, you won't learn anything about women, just a woman.

This is a top incel post

Because women don't date people with autism you dumbass, and if they do it's slightly out of pity and they'll cheat on you around the clock

Hypergamy.jpg

Yes it is difficult, reminder any robot could get their cock sucked by a fag more than a woman to understand how terrible hypergamy is.

>I have no argument, better call him an incel!

If it wasn't that difficult, you wouldn't have this many people always talking about how difficult it is. Fucking retard.

found a qt girl on tinder. What say? Her bio is
>new to the bay area
>Looking for my best friend
>5'5 *mexican flag*

What does hypergamy have to do with this?

>spew incel lines like an npc
>activates "hurr no u incel" counterprogram
If you act like a mindless automaton incel then expect to get called an incel.

>it really isn't that difficult
it wouldn't have been 2 years ago while I was enrolled at my university, but since then, I have been pretty much Isolated by work and studying to try and get into med school.

I hope if I do manage to get into a school, I can find someone there.

>still no argument or proper response

man get outta here, you cant even fit in with rejects and anxious people on r9k. go talk about "incels" somewhere else

do something creative while at med school. like a puppet show or some type of media. helps keep you sane

how many dicks do you think she sucked OP you retard. I'm not falling for it and never will. Fuck women in general; the vapid specimen

>implying you want advice
you want rationalizations for being a beta coward

>helps keep you sane
I should prob be doing that right now lol, the wait for interviews is killing me

>i didn't ask for advice
>you gave advice
>i referred to your comment as what it was: advice
>somehow I'm implying I asked for advice

If my BPD doesnt drive em off my sub nature will

Attached: HhGxCF723Y-10.png (300x250, 9K)

1. i'm legally disabled due to spine issues
2. i still have to work regardless because disabilitybux are pitiful in my country
2a. no good job would take cuz i'm disabled so i have to work a low-pay job for long hours
3. the long hours combined with inability to do anything physically active mean i don't socialize much
4. the lack of socialization makes me ignore fashion and looks completely, i just keep myself clean and wear whatever is comfortable, making my looks be below average
5. the way i got this disability made me miss out on prime teenage socialization time (heavily impaired and somewhat disfigured from 16 onwards, bed-ridden from 18 to about 19, then mildly impaired since), meaning i am inexperienced socially and my interests have developed to become out of the norm
6. i'm quite traditional in terms of relationship goals and can't fathom having quick flicks, hookups and fwb-type relationships, i take this stuff seriously and put my heart into it which wards girls off these days, sadly enough
there's nothing i want more than to find a gf who'll "get" me and be willing to work the kinks out and build a proper relationship together, but it seems that i'm just too "on my own wavelength" for anyone to want me
i feel like a damn grandpa writing this, and i'm only 24

>neet
>no degree
>living with parents
>no money
>manlet
>skelly
>crooked teeth
>a bunch of moles on my face

why would a single woman on the planet even look at my direction for more than 5 seconds?

I have accepted the fact that I will die virgin a long time ago

Attached: 216.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Ever thought you could stop being a neet?

why would he do that? Why would one try if one cannot achieve anything, no matter how much one tries?

I have no motivation to work whatsoever, pretty sure I would get depressed cuz of social anxiety, even if I wanted to I probably couldn't find one cuz I live in a rural area, there are no jobs around here

He could achieve lots of things if he tried.

Is no one gonna react to those digits

damn, i've been for like 4 years on this site, this is gotta be my first quad

nah nobody gives a fuck

my 5 right here, though...

Man I get anxiety that doesnt let me sleep at night just by playing persona, that shit ain't for me.

But I already finally got one this year. And it's amazing desu fellas

he would fail miserably and the normies who told him to try would laugh at him

ahahhahahhah faggot

I have no money and live with my parents.

Therefore I have nothing to offer any woman.

Because I am ugly, poor and anti-social. No girl wants a guy like me. Maybe ugly as fuck girls wants it. But I don't want them.

I'm holding out for big tiddy fatty gf. All the girls in my area are blondes who are 23 but look like they're 12 and I couldn't get my dick hard for them if a real mommy whispered in my ear and helped jerk me off with them. Ewwie

A quick assessment of pros and cons says it's too much hassle for very little gain.
To answer your question with a question: what for?

Anyone else notice how getting a gf went from "really easy thing that anyone can do" to "test of manhood" in 7 posts?

What happened to it being easy? I thought the ease of it was the focus of this thread.

>All the girls in my area are blondes who are 23 but look like they're 12

If you will ship me one of more of them I will give you my Fed Ex account number thx

Not op, but if you don't mind women in their mid 20s to mid/late 30s, areas in cities with high concentrations of things like law firms or insurance companies are decent places to fish. Law firms in particular seem to be the congregating point for women who have forsaken their social lives to pursue education and careers.
That was sort of the deal with the woman I'm seeing now. She basically did nothing other than work and go home to sleep and change. Only reason I met her to begin with was because she'd come into my store to get clothing fitted, altered, or repaired.

I woukd love one, but I have no connection to any social groups that would open any doors towards that goal.

Also, I don't understand how hooman werk

Attached: thumb_sad-apu-36099617.png (200x232, 14K)

Because I'm not meant for anyone
I'm gonna read books and write music until the day I die a lonely soul

Attached: 1518008490126.jpg (300x293, 14K)

The earth is 70% water and people still die of dehydration

People who die of dehydration need to just be themselves

I'll take your mom in exchange if your mom's hot.

Attached: 338145.png (200x268, 82K)

It really is that difficult when you're short and unattractive.

Get attractive and rock the femboy look, user. You'll drown in pussy. It ain't the hardest thing in the world, I did it and I'm tall!

They don't die whining online about how they can't get water even though their is tons around and it just takes a little effort to get

>Just be attractive dude

>Get attractive
The problem is that I can't user because I'm unattractive
>femboy look
Total meme. The only people interested in me would be Jow Forums neckbeards.

They probably died because it didn't take little effort to get, moron.

Girls do take minimal effort bro

Me too.
It's really angering how some dudes just get this naturally and then I basically masturbate and fantasize about killing myself when I'm not horny

Why don't you have a girlfriend then?

My wife wouldn't like that very much.

Literally almost everything about being attractive comes down to habits and hygiene and such you fucking moron I'm literally telling you I went from ass-backwards and butt-ugly to getting matches on tinder ri now.

(Not all) Boomers act like getting a gf is like getting a job before the internet.

>Just change vague, unclear concepts like "habits" bro, trust me you'll be drowning in puss. Also take a shower because I'm such an asshole I'm assuming you don't already.

> I went from ass-backwards and butt-ugly to getting matches on tinder ri now.
Because your ugliness stemmed from unhygienic practices. I'm not a slob, I shower regularly, I'm well groomed, I dress well and keep my spaces clean. It doesn't change the fact that I'm short as fuck and not nearly facially attractive enough to make up for it. Your shit hygiene held you back but it doesn't mean that's the case for all of us you fucking slob.

Why not? Your wife already puts up with you preaching to NEETs on a Okinawan Synchronized Swimming chatroom.

We have different hobbies and nobody is preaching.

Your height and facial attractiveness aren't holding you back. Youre just looking for excuses to be a lazy incel.

Crippling social anxiety and ADHD.

>ADHD
lmao what my nigga that makes no sense

youre only a virgin cuz you think this way dude. have confidence and trust in yourself otherwise you reject yourself before trying. guarantee youre good enough to get a woman you like and who likes you. guarantee it

Neet and autism

Attached: 1545055960956.jpg (530x600, 149K)

>nobody is preaching.
I'd love to hear you explain what you are doing then

>Youre just looking for excuses to be a lazy incel.
You're only saying that because every other horse shit excuse you threw didn't stick. I've tried harder 99% of people and had no success. You're just going to call me lazy because you don't have a single excuse left. Just face it already, just because you put the effort in doesn't mean you're going to get anything out of it, life isn't fair and I'm perfectly justified in being upset with the shit hand I've been dealt.
Fuck off with this shit bait.

But you aren't going to fucking GET ANYWHERE BEING UPSET YOU DIPSHIT

That's a totally different user by the way, I was the one telling you it's hygeine! EVERYONE tells you people their ideas and you ALWAYS have an excuse to be negative and pessimistic and shitty and then you wonder why nobody wants to hang up with you! Wake up, dude!

Attached: angery.png (297x518, 150K)

Yes you're right you're a victim and the world is out to get you. Couldn't be this entitled incel personality that is turning women off.

I don't leave my house.

Though even when I do, I don't meet women.

THANK YOU, UGH. God damn!

Attached: ugh.png (344x127, 57K)

> you aren't going to fucking GET ANYWHERE BEING UPSET YOU DIPSHIT
I'm not going to get anywhere anyway you stupid sack of shit because the characteristics holding me back are immutable.
>EVERYONE tells you people their ideas and you ALWAYS have an excuse
Because it's always the same recycled bullshit ideas that are blatantly obvious to everyone and that we've already tried. Invariably it's something about
>Our standards being too high
>Our hygiene being too poor
>Making too little effort
All of which I've addressed and yet still I'm having no more success than when I started. Why is it so hard for you fuckers to just admit that some of have it stacked against us for reasons outside of our control? Does breaking the illusion of a fair world upset you that much?
>and the world is out to get you
There doesn't have to be a boogeyman out to get you for you to have a shit time. I got dealt a shit hand of cards and I've been trying my best to play with them but have had no success. That's just the way it is. If you want to make a few more braindead suggestions then feel free.
>Couldn't be this entitled incel personality that is turning women off.
Yeah because I preface every interaction I have with women by telling them that they owe me sex and a relationship right? Fuck off.

the funniest thing is that even going to our own spaces and venting about the things holding us back upsets them this much lmao can't have some frustrated virgins badmouthing m'lady on some imageboard nobody gives a shit about

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of FEMALES and TRAPSs!

discord gg/jUUeATY

We want you to kill yourselves so we can fuck your mothers already!

Attached: anime cheer.png (1024x702, 252K)

>btfo'd so hard he has to resort to edgy retorts
cry moar its just more evidence you guys dont argue in good faith

Who cares about good faith when you get mad puss?

If you were getting mad puss you wouldn't be on some taiwanese carpentry forum taunting people. You're probably underage by the way you type.

Problem is, I got so used to the comforts of being alone that I have no motivation to be with a woman. I wouldn't know what to do with a gf at this point.

Attached: 1565732792337.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Your personality is incredibly obvious and generic dude. You're not a victim just lazy.