You finally get a girlfriend and she breaks up with you after 3 years. How do you react?

You finally get a girlfriend and she breaks up with you after 3 years. How do you react?

Attached: 5CD2F11E-400D-406E-8120-C47F52A0AC5D.jpg (750x913, 93K)

I would be the big depressed

>How do you react?

Depends on why we are breaking up

Depends on how the relationship was. I would still feel assured I could find someone else.

Attached: 1566009933269.gif (735x920, 167K)

3 years is still a nice ammount of time in which i could fuck her silly countless times
Beats being alone 24/7

>You finally get a girlfriend
>.............
>3 fucking years pass
>Break up
That's it? That's the summary of the relationship? Sounds like it started in tinder

At this point in my life? Pretty sad. A decade ago? Go out and slam some beers and fuck the first girl that would give me the time of day.

"Well, fuck. Didnt work out"
Leave it at that. Never ever apologize.

How old are you if you dont mind my asking, user?

I'd be surprised that I got a gf and that she stuck around for that long.

33 fren. As you get older you gotta start putting all your eggs in one basket when it comes to dating and that is pretty spooky.

Finally get the courage to date my actual oneitis

Depends on how I felt in the relationship
I'm weak and dependant so I'd be devastated that's for sure. Would probably give up on life

I'd become obsessed and stalk her and ruin her life for the following 7 years proceeding the breakup with my new gf, like My ldr ex gf did to me.

op, this literally happened to me a week ago
im considering suicide

and i mean this exact thing, we've been together for 3 years and she just left me because she felt like i was too socially inept and she wanted to meet new people and travel and wanted a boyfriend without such problems

Well, you know what they say: 'tis better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all. Besides, getting a girlfriend won't seem so hard if you've already done it once. It's like turning Super Saiyan.

Move on with my life.
Bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks.

Anons who this has happened to, what did or are you doing to cope or get over it?

Well, i started doing drugs and drink more. Isolate myself from everything and everyone.

Don't you want to show her she fucked up? Start building a better life?

I would get a new girlfriend. 3 years of good times is nice. Im glad that I didnt spend 3 years alone like some loser