Love At First Sight

Is it real?
I never love anyone. I hope humans die in a fire.
I'm in love with this insanely GORGEOUS woman, so beautiful, definitely a ten, and super intelligent as well.
I'm pretty sure the feeling is reciprocated.
As soon as I met her, I got a strange feeling I never got with anyone else.

What do you think?

Attached: download.png (259x194, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xOfQShl85H8
youtu.be/xaAlfR__3No
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ur in love with the idea of her, get urself together man

Get the fuck out of here. You are assuming a lot.

fantastic shitpost mate

>What do you think?

men get hit lovestrucccked women only go witth it. like yuuh it was love at first sight.

youtu.be/xOfQShl85H8

Attached: s9a2K.jpg (300x360, 34K)

It has happened to me several times. You know it if you know it.

Oh, you people are losers. Why do I even bother posting amongst you ingrates!

SUCK MY DICK SO HARD I'M GOING TO POL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE WORSE!!! I AIN'T GOING THERE EITHER!
FUCK THIS THREAD I MADE!
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU LOSER BETAS I'M NOT CHECKING BACK ON RESPONSES!

EAT SHIT! EAT SHIT! EAT SHIT!

youtu.be/xaAlfR__3No

not sure but met an angel babe and it just might be the way they carry themselves

fucking strayans

>I never love anyone. I hope humans die in a fire.
>I'm in love with this insanely GORGEOUS woman

Yet another schizo post. Why even bother...

that's just a starstruck crush, it happens and it'll pass, you're not in love, you don't even know what love is if you think that's love

It might be. But it doesn’t mean it will last forever. I thought I was in love with a girl at first sight. Dated her for three years and it didn’t end well. People and feelings change. Life goes on though. As it cliche as it sounds it’s better to have loved and lost. Just make a move.

can be
reasonable
oh boy
nice
that is addicting feeling
if you think she will reciprocate your feelings go for it, prepare for a rough ride love isn't pretty and it isn't smoking pipe on your porch until the late parts of it
love is the most dangerous emotion human being can experience and that is because most humans cannot control their emotions to the degree they would have to to be able to experience love safely

>What do you think?
take this crap to

Attached: 1346611603082.jpg (692x607, 63K)

>that's just a starstruck crush,

don't be acting starstruck everytime they show you love

aayyye

But now they tell me I switch

take this backwoods 2my face grab cup

>take this backwoods 2my face grab cup

oh shit shorty2o0o0 is on her way 2 fuck

I'm pretty sure than loosing my One would trigger an absolute wrath changing me into "the emperor". Too bad I'll beg for the full erase of humankind.

you could get that
if any of the pieces feels the world is too much to bear it will have heavy consequences on the total sum of the experience
enough cases like that and the whole thing can return whence it came

Love can't happen at first sight, you're thinking about infatuation. Love is built over time, slowly.

>inb4 "me and my boyfriend.."
If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true, you should know this already user
Life itself is tripping you over, laughs, spits on you and gives chad something special to compensate for your downfall and keep status quo on the planet, that it's unevenly distributed is irrelevant

he is probably in love with who she was, but once he sees what she has become, he will begin to fall out of it.

seen it happen to many guys, and it can be quite frustrating for them. They probs passed up opportunities to get gfs, because of the way they felt about a certain girl, only to be disappointed later on. But It is nobody's fault really, you gotta be who you want to be in life.