Go to blind date

>go to blind date
>witness this

what do u do?

Attached: 1566485421939.webm (404x720, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcA1nebGzgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Splash the drink in her face, call her a disgusting soulless chink no better than the bugs she eats, and walk out.

she only dates asian men. asian men have the best asian women.

Kiss her and swirl my tongue in her mouth.

This looks like sone witchy shit to me. What is in that glass? Googling it, the theories that come up are that it is hot oil, but how can a wine glass contain oil hot enough to cook a centipede instantly, and how can she put it in her mouth straight from the oil? And I wonder what she looks like without her illusions.

Attached: 1f371558235abb030d50d18613979395.png (920x1260, 841K)

>drink
Pretty sure it's searing-hot cooking oil.

Why does the yellow liquid kill the centipedes?
You think this post makes you look cool, but meh. I'm not impressed, personally.

Insect race indeed.

wow asian women are f*cked up

Commend her for eating food of the future and impregnate her with my superior black seed the very same night.

yuck, gross. the asian lady is cute tho, wouldn't mind going on a second date with her

Uh, no? I just really despise chinks, that's all.

Is what I say when I'm in turbo-cope mode.

why are all chink women like this?

Based and progressively Original

i would give mother a hug. it can eat

Kek, you are what you eat I guess
I wouldnt even go to a place like that to begin with

I was already puking when I saw the girls face I thought that's what you mean and that's still what would be the dealbreaker. The insect thing was kinda obscured and I was whincing at her michael jackson face. Would be fine with the insects if she was actually cute, it would be a cute thing to do actually in that case, but with this ugly ayy lmao it's like I'm looking at a horror abomination movie scene.

*drinks all your hate*

>he wouldn't want to go on a date with literally any girl
You're not a true robot. No matter how weird she may be, I would love to go on a date with her.

It's some sort of app she's using to filter her face. They are very popular in asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcA1nebGzgg

Explain to her that "blind date" doesn't mean she has to keep her eyes closed the whole time.

Tamsin is here

Attached: C47BB7EE-5F76-4EEB-B514-0C3F7A037C5B.gif (245x245, 608K)

I love this girls channel.
It's all just her doing some funky asian food stuff mostly with bugs.

Man i need to up my model settings

I'd get the fuck out of there. Seriously, what the fuck!? The food isnt supposed to be alive.

That is legit horrible and disgusting

That's racism. Don't be racist.

Not him, how is racism bad exactly?

Keeping people you generally dislike as far away as possible seems like a good idea. The West would be so much better without niggers or Muslims they contribute nothing at all

>niggers or Muslims they contribute nothing at all
they literally don't they are a net drain all over Europe, and that's not counting that they are criminally overrepresented in crime stats (yeah, pun was intended)

Attached: 1514763748859.png (525x686, 631K)

Who is she. I think it saw a webm of her here with some weird cock looking fish.

What is the yellow liquid?

Is it NEET piss?

I saw the video and the fish is called a geoduck but I don't know her name

shes not blind OP she can actually see out those things

gtfo of here

btw, does anyone have an explanation of wtf is happening in OP video
I mean, what is she putting that thing in?
where is the original video?

Sewer greaseoil

she is fucking eating centipedes

How interesting, why did the centipedes pop? Was that alcohol she was dipping them in? Please someone smarter take pity and research this for me.

mother.asmr she doesnt have yt shes on insta

chinese herbal medicine

Well I just went down a weird internet rabbit hole watching her videos.

Well that's tonight's nightmare sorted.

>Hey you want to go on another dinner date?
>the restraunt's called the kennels

>this many posts asking what the liquid is

Have literally none of you fucking cooked for yourselves at all? Its obviously fucking oil that she's flash frying the centipedes in.

In a wine glass? That's so weird.

Suck it up and chow down on those crawlers. I better get some puss puss after this woman.