Why does nobody like Asians?

Literally every race, country, and culture that isn't theirs make fun of them in one way or another.

Attached: 317cpr4.jpg (237x257, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt6PPkTDsWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its not like they care, literal insectoids with no morals or feelings.

I like asians. They can be cute.

Thats a stupid question, every race is like that. There is xenophobia in all races, and plenty of individuals in each race that arent xenophobic.

no way asians are my bros. grew up with a childhood asian friend who pushed me to work hard in school. very smart guy, I have a lot of respect for him.

wok hard prs boi

You could say that about pretty much any race. I dont think there is a special global hate towards Asian people.

they don't retaliate when pushed around, which makes them an easy punching bag

Of course everyone fucking hates asians its justified. East asians have a deletion of the rs53576 genome which removes their empathy hence why they are so strict and cruel to their children.
Fuck those microdicked totalitarian bastards same thing goes for streetshitters.

there isnt a special global disdain for east asians however there should be. If you dont want to live under a totalitarian regime then we must exterminate the east asian race off the face of the earth. There is a reason why only the eastern have of europe fell to communism its because they have mongol and siberian DNA which kills their empathy and makes them strict and totalitarian.

in that same line of argument, we should delete everyone except Europods.

>latino cartels
>muzzy beheadings
>african cannibalism/inner city crime rates

Agreed, Europeans are the only race with empathy, that values freedom. Time to go full turner diaries. Everyone comes to the west to reap the benefits of what we've created.

well why did "we" let them in at all? because we needed their cheap labor.
if yew wanna kill the help, go ahead bud.

I believe it may have something to do with your crippling autism Gren

>East asians have a deletion of the rs53576 genome which removes their empathy hence why they are so strict and cruel to their children.
Not true, and I hardly see any asian parents forcing their children to move out and make money + get housing on their own once they become an adult, Asians parents are strict on their children because they care about their success, it's common for them to live with their parents up until their late 20s.
Only the ignorant asian children complain, it's usually the young girls who have to make everything about themself and disregard the feelings of others.

>There is a reason why only the eastern have of europe fell to communism its because they have mongol and siberian DNA
>applying biology to a purely socioeconomic problem

hey whats ur opinion on veganism, btw? answer me pls SENPAI PLEASE ANSWER ME

ive tried it, its not for me. chicken is much cheaper to grow compared to beef, if you are environmentally conscious eat chicken over beef.

I like some Asians, just like I like some people from every race. It depends on the individual, and your question is retarded.

seafood is good too, but avoid eating tuna, they kill dolphins to put into those tuna cans

whats your opinion on the philosophical arguements for veganism?

like how its ethically wrong to kill animals for their flesh?

or how enslaving and exploiting animals is wrong in and of itself?

Except the Japanese, weeaboos are all obsessed with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt6PPkTDsWg

i want waste to be reduced. im fine with meat products.

>inb4 Indians are asians

That describes Indians for me more than asians.

nah. asian males are eunuchs, indian males are try hards.

White guys covet asian women and despise asian men, which is why hapa males often feel like hostages in their own families.

>and despise asian men
not true

It's just white supremacists who hate them because they're not white

I'm mex american and like them more than whites. In america they're less racist.

white men -sometimes- covet asian asian women, and are buds with asian men.

asian women hate asian men, asian men hate asian women but cant stay away.

put her in front of Chad, and put an asian qt next to her.

who does he sleep with first? .

Attached: 976473A6-AEEF-44EC-9C28-0521EE73989B.jpg (1080x1288, 95K)

They're all insects except Japan.
>Chinks
Just consume and shit all over natural resources in the world, dirty as fuck wherever they go, produce garbage quality, literally the jews of asia
>Gooks
Plastic surgery, e-sports, k-pop
>everything else
SEAniggers, ie. literal niggers of asia

Attached: 1553753807424.jpg (1440x1080, 133K)

You have an army of weebs and kpop drones who will do anything you say and you're crying victim?

they are asian though so lmao

Its you the lookismfag again ahahhaa

White males look down on asians, this is undeniable.

Poos, kebabs and negros have it worse.

NOW they do. wasnt like this before

if you are asian and think nobody likes you because of just your race/ethnicity youre sorely mistaken. i wont deny that a lot of western media portrays asian guys in a pretty shit way but you can still be happy loved and attractive as an asian guy. stop bitching and get to work

ive been working this entire time, bud. save the platitudes.

looking down on is not dispising

Stop being such a martyr. White people like Asians just fine.

>WAAAAHHHH BUT THEY SAY ASIAN GUYS HAVE SMALL DICKS WAHHHHHHH

That doesn't mean we don't like you. We just acknowledge that you are dick-challenged.

If my neighbors moved away one day and I saw an Asian family moving in, I'd be delighted. You don't need to have big dicks for me to like you, bros.

says yew bro. white men keep asking about my wang.

then you were just born as a man who has unattractive looks and/or personality. youd be fucked no matter what race you were born as but you use your asian identity to cope. i feel bad for you

>use my asian identity to cope
can you provide any proof for your claim?

Well, it's very nice that you don't have a small dick. [Pats head.]

no because im not you? im assuming you are coping because you havent provided proof of how youve been working this entire time

i thought we were shoulder-pat status. looks like ive been ugraded.

>no
>im assuming
indeed yew are

Then explain why Asians are less likely to be serial killers and more likely to just off themselves in a secluded area

bold statement yew have here. can yew provide any evidence for your claims?

LOL you are totally a bro dude. You proved it by being cool about the head pat comment and turning it around.

Asian people are awesome. White people and Asian people really shouldn't fight and should learn to be bros.

id be happy to concede my point if you provided proof of how youve tried your best to improve your life but have fallen short strictly due to being asian

nm. i got the winner post

Attached: 3A0A0E64-983A-40F9-83BC-CF5F118C1F2F.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Lol.
>fallen short due to being asian
never said this, bud. it was all yer doing t b h

Jesus christ I hate everyone in this fucking thread.

you said it right here lmao its okay though i cant believe i posted more than once to a namefag, especially one in a race bait thread

no i didnt bud. its ok

Attached: A3C2C42E-2DE3-44D0-B84D-CDE49D006829.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

I'd say asians have it pretty good, man. I see alot of AMWF couples. You guys got Bruce Lee and Manny Pakiow. South Asians have it the worst, almost universally hated. Hell, there are white supremacists who respect East Asians.

i like asians
also i fucking hate niggers

Now heightism, that's a real thing, manlet

so autistic, i wanna die.
europeans are the biggest sociopaths after east asians and there are thousands of real life examples

I like asian people, nothing bad to say about em. Old ones can be gross with their spitting but whatever man. So much to complain about niggers that its ridiculous to waste time on a superior rice like Asians

This is such a fucking sad cope.
List them and I'll prove to you that their actions were completely justified.

invitation only
grand farewells
crush the best ones of the best ones

Any of you Asian males want to talk to an ugly white female?

Attached: 1534360743482.gif (200x200, 1.34M)

and from the ballroom floor we are in celebration

Attached: D8ABE000-D78E-4824-B5E5-FC7A3B5373B0.jpg (640x798, 118K)

>implying I give much of a fuck

Glad I am not a neurotypical normal faggot.
But it does feel good to know that I am a NEET and leech from society, while the majority expects you to be a typical servile wageslave like your typical Asian.

Attached: 1541589499191-1.png (235x388, 157K)

Because you're fucking autistic Luci.

go back to lookism masterfaggot

Last time I did that, I got into a long distance relationship and then she broke up with me a month or two later but still kept trying to talk to me and wanted to get back together. kinda ignored it and got stalked for about a year.

nah, just a manic-tricksy dreamer uwu

I know the feel, I got broken up with too.

>That isn't theirs

No, Asians historically have only oppressed other asians.

As an Asian I find this hilarious.

Im white and I think theyre cool

let us breed so we can make beautiful hapa kids.

yew have stolen mai haaarrrt

ewwwwwww, yucky asian kids :(

Attached: 1560545512952.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

So tell me about your self femnon?

It's a shame that you dont see the irony of your posts.

Attached: 1561043421699.jpg (524x550, 86K)

ew! monkeys

Attached: 070C0D9B-64DA-4A69-A25A-AF9A12E2561D.gif (500x380, 1.95M)

Oh yeah japan is so good thats why they invaded korea and raped all of thier women , went to china and raped all of their women, and refuse to teach it in textbooks to this day. Poor japan

What the flying FVCK are you doing? Providing reasonable and intelligent answers on site full of reductionist trogs? baka