Who else here has a low IQ (Brainlet)...

Who else here has a low IQ (Brainlet)? I get brainfarts with something that requires the slightest amount of brain power, I often don't connect things as quick as other people do, I have a learning disability. Life just feels fucked because I'm mentally handicapped.

Attached: 1520015814_1520003680279.png (1024x576, 249K)

It's OK user, most of the people on this board just don't want to admit that they're a brainlet. Your not alone.

Your one of us Brainlet. No one uses your to refer to a person execpt brainlets.

How is it to be not sentient?

Attached: 1564047528934.jpg (361x361, 34K)

you watch anime so you're a brainlet too

I rarely watch anime, baka, I just like anime posting. I'm genius tier intelligent.

Attached: 1563146839482.jpg (538x538, 46K)

>anime posting
>genius tier
i know it's hard to accept to being a brainlet user

I'm starting to think I'm not a brainlet anymore. Thanks.

Oh dw I'm aware, I embraced my brainletness years ago. Its easier to just understand it then try to pretend

nothings worse than a group of people tearing into you for being a brainlet

>tbfw so smart that my own intelligence feedback makes me a bumbling retard
rare feel

It sucks and just thinking about it gives me anxiety

What are you fucking chris chan.

Same. I really try hard to understand complicated subjects like politics, and philosophy but I always seem to fail. I keep trying nonetheless, and being out of my comfort zone has made me more insecure about my intellect than ever before. I really wish I could just crawl back, but I even forgot how to use that filter/cope. I mostly just shut up its the best I can do these days, justshut up and let other people who can cope, or have the knowledge to speak their mind. Being self aware and stupid is nightmarish

But user, surely if you weren't self aware you'd do more stupid stuff and people would call you out and make you feel worse. Isn't being self aware better because it allows you to kinda hide it?

Proclaiming genius is counterintuitive

The only way to hide it is to not speak. Im genuinely a dumb person its so debilitating missing a reference, or having a joke completely fall over your head. People who aren't selfaware could careless because they believe theyre in the right. Being stupid allows you to make your ideas mainstream because they're easy to follow and are backed up by strong emotions. A person who knows they have no idea what theyre talking about would feel shame and pull inward like myself. Im always looking for the right answers but I never seem to have them. Im like a more paranoid confused Okuyasu

Attached: downloadfile-2.png (240x240, 119K)

It's possible you are really smart and are too smart to know it
I hear even smart people have learning disabilities
I know I'm brainlet af tho
>Year 8 of college now
>Still the same comp sci major
>Failed many classes and retook a good amount
>Took 8 attempted to pass calc 2
>Finally 1 semester left
>Got super lucky and got an internship through nepotism
Now all I have to do is not be brainlet and fuck up this internship and pass my last semester

Attached: ss+(2018-05-13+at+03.12.17).png (1173x716, 66K)

Not fuck up*
I do not wanna fuck up

I really doubt it like you I never really excelled in class and I haven't had a huge revelation about me or the people around me. My thoughts are 2 dimensional at best

Attached: 1fe-1.png (658x662, 59K)

That's true user, I guess dumb and ignorant is better than dumb and self aware. Also okuyasu was at least muscular and strong so he could make up for it. The pain of being stupid and weak.

At least we aren't heartlets. Nothing wrong with being stupid if you're a good person.

>At least we aren't heartlets.
Not OP but I'm a brainlet AND have a heart murmur

At least you passed calc 2 tbqh fa-malam. I wouldn't pass it even after 100 times.

I scored 130 on Mensa test, but I feel the same.