R9k height survey

How tall are you r9k? Genuine barefoot exact heights only. No height inflation. How has your height affected your life? Do you feel that people treat you differently? Are you typically the tallest person in the room?

>tfw 6'7 1/2" Khv dateless friends

Attached: 1561405744200.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

>5'11"
Also khhv, I don't believe my height has affected my life in any significant way.

5'8"
It affects what clothes I wear other than that nothing.
Nope
Nope

6'1
110 kg to make it original

>Genuine barefoot exact heights only
6ft2
>How has your height affected your life?
Helped me with life in general but not as much as incel manlets think
>Do you feel that people treat you differently?
Not much
>Are you typically the tallest person in the room?
Yes but that's rarely if ever perceived

6ft in germany. Every girl calls me tall and only like 1/10 men are taller than me.

Attached: 1564688726254.gif (300x367, 162K)

5'11, mr average so irrelevant for the survey
it hasnt really dont anything for my life, im taller than half and shorter than half of all the white people around here
no
no

I am exactly 173cm or 5'8.11.
I don't think height has affected me that badly. Surely life could've been different if I was taller and yeah sometimes I feel bad about it but I try coping by relating to James Dean

5'5 baby. I was bullied in school but I don't really give a shit about it.

I'm 5'8 and grew up shorter than the rest. Got fed up one day and punched a bully who had been harassing me for my height. I got fucked up and went home crying with a broken nose.

190 cm or 6'2
77 kg or 170
I'm used to being the tallest in most situations, it hasn't helped me with my love life what so ever but it helps in my work as when people load trucks to the roof with packages, it helps to be able to reach most of it without using your forklift to assist you

5'10, bretty gud for wimmen, haven't seen any preferential treatment or discrimination because of it. Most people don't seem to care beyond saying something offhand about me being taller than average

Im 6 feet. Only time height came into my life was it stopped me playing on the highschool basketball after one year since everyone else was way taller.

164cm, girls bullied me in school; just gonna throw in the towel and take the pink pill lads

I am 5'8". I am actually the 3rd tallest of my friends. Suprisingly, yes. I am usually about as tall or taller than other men in my area. There are a lot of filipinos here.

175 cm 5'8.5.;
Havent had any confidence since middle school when i was taller than everyone because i went thru puberty early

Im 5foot 4 but it really isnt an issue as a femanon. Only bummer is that my dad is 6 foot 7 lol

>How tall are you r9k?
5'11

On your case what matters is your weight and bra size.

6'2
she probably sucks at archery thats the clubs bow for sure
hahaha 6'2 robin hood gang

wow your mom must be like 4ft to balance that out

im 6 foot too here in Germany but like 30 % of all men are taller then me.

it depends of what region you are in.

no she's really good at archery and is really cute too

Attached: 1549561187962.jpg (2448x2448, 1.3M)

178cm 5'10", but I'm dutch.

137 pounds and b cup
My mom is 5 foot 2

189cm (convert that yourself you lazy amerilards)
Always had back pain because my torso is very large so most office chairs are too small for me.

I'm still a kv so I can safely confirm that being tall doesn't automatically drop the panties.

6'4" Somewhat athletic 190lbs. I feel like it has definitely benefitted me in social situations. Girls notice and often comment on how tall I am. Even in high school when I was 6'4" and barely 160 girls would tell me how tall I was. Little kids love me just because I am tall. I was a big hit at summer camps even though I have the personality of a tree stump. I feel like it is easier to command attention. I am almost always the tallest person in the group. I have noticed that other tall people that I hang around with also benefit from their height.

You only made this fucking thread to brag about your own height

>How tall are you r9k?
189.5cm
I don't think it really has. Prevented me from being short and chubby I guess? Stretched it out so I can pull off an average build look in properly fitting clothes.
No because I'm ugly
Maybe like half the time
Had 1 gf who went on to cheat on me with a muscle manlet

>tfw 5'9''
GNAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AHHHHH.jpg (734x794, 170K)

>6'11(210cm)
People stare wherever I go. I can only stand out and I look like a shorter Muresan. Not getting bagged anytime soon. Try to avoid being in public because of it. Nope, not in the NBA. The weather is the same up here. Yes, people tell me how tall I am. Every day. I'm not posting pics.

Slightly chubby with small tits. Too bad.

What bragging is there about height? As you can see all the tall guys who have poster are miserable and kissless virgins.

Sounds about right for a femanon on r9k really

>5'5''
>Baby faced
Wanna trade tall lad?

Attached: BCABF91B-24CD-4D41-9C93-73F689ABF180.png (359x410, 38K)

Oof thanks user

6'2
I can bully manlets
No
Yes

176cm, when I was a sticc I was told I should model. Typically am the tallest female in the room, there's an OK amount of taller men. I think people think I'm intimidating, as a kid I had a growth spurt early on and ended up standing at 171cm at the tender age of 12. Was always insecure about it but no one fucked with the giant so I think I was spared all of the bullying that I found out later on my 151cm friend had to endure.
I did always feel "big" compared to the other kids even though I was on the lower end of a healthy weight which I think was a factor in me developing an eating disorder eventually.

Attached: tumblr_lu2an3J2Ai1qfrfu9o1_500.jpg (499x750, 90K)

>was sticc
What are you now?

Well it's not all bad, you could get implants to be chubby with big tits, a bodytype loved by many.

>5'2
>ive never had issues being short
>people are more willing to include me but maybe that's because of my personality

6'3 height
Most girls I've dated were around 5'2 shortest being 4'11
Worst part is sex kinda sucks because our waists don't align up so I have to get in awkward positions.

Best thing though is having a woman get up on her tippy toes to kiss.
Plus just being able to reach for things and grab them is great.
Bending and getting off the ground is the biggest draw back.

Im currently loosing weight, and im not even that chubby to begin with, my tummy is pretty flat

It makes no difference desu. We're in this together. Women can't even physically see men shorter than 6', like the dinosaurs with movement-based vision in Jurassic Park.

Attached: iktf.png (234x216, 4K)

>one fucked with the giant
I would fuck the giant, i miss big bird

Attached: 156194651.jpg (500x412, 39K)

6'3
no , no and no , originally

barefoot exact height is 185 cm (6'1" for infidels). I'm more likely to get picked for labor assignments at work because of my height. Not really, I get some jokes about being gangly (86 kg). I'm not typically the tallest person in the room, usually taller than 80-90 percent of the people in the room.

Dear Chads: go away. You don't belong here. You've never felt anything remotely close to suffering for even one day of your blissful, bumbling existences.
Reminder: if you are 6' or taller and have not had sex, or are not in a committed relationship, you have failed life on tutorial mode. Your height is your only attractive quality.

5'10.5" with my shit posture with neck sticking out

its okay, i dont really care. i was never really jealous of taller men. im more jealous of people experiencing love or stuff like that, but height i never cared for

height is nice because it statistically lowers the chances of you getting bullied in school. in school not a lot of people fucked with me because i was a larger kid, which i think was great for me, because otherwise i was a shy recluse who ate lunches alone

5'8"
120lbs
hasn't really affected me in any way because it's the average height where I live.
would've liked to be as tall as my dad (6') but I'm taller than my gf so whatever

5'7 manlet. I live in shithuania and people tend to call the "little" or the "cute" form of my name. It really upsets me that god gave me such shit genetics. Once i move out my parents home i will buy a tank of helium and i will end it all.

>6'1
I was always the short one until I got two growth spurts. I was 4'11 at 13, grew to 5'8 at 14, and I grew an additional five inches during 15-18. I was short all of my life until now and people treat me the same, I see no difference. I guess I'll have to wait a couple of years to tell.

>he grew in height
>he didn't grow in personality
embarrassing; another miracle wasted

just average in greece, it never affected my life

pretty much this

Where's your extra weight? Butt? Thighs?

Reminder: most virgins on r9k are 6' or taller. Pussy slayers all have heights beginning with 5.

Butt and thighs I would say yeah

Around 150cm

i am 6'4 or 193 cm
its definitely something i feel blessed by. i seem more attractive and likable and that makes me more confident.
yea but this changed more when i lost weight and started taking care of my hygiene and grooming
yea typically. not 100 of the time like a long time ago but usually yes

181 cm gang riiiise up

5'5"-ish. I thought I was 5'6", but I went to the doctor a while ago and they said I was 5'5". I fucking hate the oppression olympics that go on here.
>OOOOHHH, I'M SO MISERABLE BECAUSE I'M 5'8
>YEAH, WELL, I HAVE IT WORSE BECAUSE I'M 5'4", YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PAIN
>NO I HAVE IT WORSE, I'M 5'4" AND FAT
The only people that care about your height are thots on twitter, and even then they're probably too cowardly to say anything when they're not behind a screen, usually.
> How has your height affected your life?
People make jokes from time to time, but I doubt they mistreat me over it
If they do, I haven't noticed
I am if I'm at home with my mom and sisters and my dad is at work, lol.

6'1 hhkv NEET with 0 friends

I'm 6'5" user.
I work out quite a bit but I'm not too buff, I have medium size muscles.
AND I STILL HAVE NO FUCKING GF

I'm 5'2 and male. I also have gf and comfy job so could be worse. People don't care as much as you do most of the time.

What how original

5'10"
I didn't get this tall until after I graduated, which also happened to my dad, though he finished at 6'1". Being so small, I ended up getting pretty beefy to compensate. Nobody has ever treated me any differently for it. I live in a place more densely populated with mezkins now, so I actually am the tallest person in the room most of the time, which is a nice change of pace.

How's this even possible? I'm 5'7 nonwhite manlet loser and can't even get a good one who loves me deeply rip.

1,72m. I fucked some bitches (paying), and some bitches (without paying). The only non-bitch I fucked was a landwhale. And it didn't worth it. I am ugly by the way.

6'1.75
subarashi
how in the fuck is that not original

Rofl how sad it must be to be you.
I come here because I'm a robot.
Just because I've managed to get into a girls panties once or twice doesn't mean it magically changed my pathetic fucking existence.

Once you get off your soap box and try living you'll see that most shit out there is just flat out disappointing.

Idk, I think it's because being really short helps you look younger. I receive compliments all the time but most people still assume I'm 1st year in highschool. I met my gf when we were both getting IT certified. She's actually two inches taller than me lol

5'7" is literally chad height. You can optimize your body and looks like nobody else. As long as...
>nonwhite
Sorry man. You never had a chance.

I'm at bmi 20.3 right now. I have relapsed and I'm losing weight again, not free of the eating disorder by any stretch of the imagination.

Based

Attached: post-738186-0-89544800-1505458954.jpg (330x603, 16K)

What's IT? Is she cute alt?
I'm not black tho just a retard hispanic pale guy. I'm working on it I work out 3 days a week 2-3 hours, eat healthy, and don't give a thing about my own looks cuz I've accepted I'm not handsome. I've dated before but just Jow Forums girls. I just get surprised how guys shorter than me can get girls who love them deeply.

199cm. Get me to 200 already

5'4
A living nightmare.
God has forsaken me

Attached: file.png (500x605, 236K)

Information technology. It's computer related stuff and yeah she's cute. She looks kind of like a redhead Amanda Seyfried who dresses in tomboy outfits. We've been together eight months.

5'11", the literal perfect height.

5'5" here. Turns out that 5 is my favorite number, so I'm pretty happy with my height. One of the good things about being short is the ability to sit, lay, or hide in a large variety of places (like sometimes taking naps under desks, tables, or beds and not being bothered about it because nobody can find you). Also, I'm a wizard that looks like a highschooler, so I get the benefit of people treating me more softly and patiently.

5*9
my best friend mocks me, thats it

20, with girlfriend

>5"5 and also a stick at 105 lbs

I'm a guy btw. I'm hapa and my Asian genetics have caused me to be so tiny. Only bullied by guys in school, girls seemed to like to talk to me though lots of them assumed I was gay. Have a gf of three years now

5'7"
my dad was 5'4" and wifed someone his height though so i can't really talk about the whole height problem stuff

5'8"
Used to be kinda short and bullied but now I'm just bland height and ignored
kissless dateless handholdless virgin (hugged twice)
have a couple friends I barely talk to

5'9"

Me being Asian, that makes me the tallest of my family, but otherwise I'm about neck height with everyone at my dormitory. Otherwise happy with my height, though.

170cm (5,5') average here, never got shit for it until I started talking with people online where everyone seems taller

5'6
My grandparents are taller.
I'm not sure if there's been any opportunities I have missed due to my height, I don't really talk to people.

> height
185.10 cm or 6 foot 1 inch.

>How has it affected
Not much, I get complimented on it a lot and that's it.

>Do you feel people treat you differently
I'd be living in a alternate reality if I had only grown to my genetic potential ( 5'6)

>Tallest
I'd say it's around 90th percentile give or take