Being trans is atheism

Being trans is atheism.
You think you have just one life, and don't want to waste it being the "wrong" gender.
But the experience of being female in a male body (or vice versa) is unique.
For example, only in a male body you can achieve anuttara samyak sambodhi (buddha's enlighentenment)

You were born with this body for a reason
And "you were born with this body to have expensive surgery and take a lot of meds" doesn't make much sense, when it works perfectly as it is.

In the heavens and in your other lifes you will be your correct gender, there's no need to rush it, "humans are always in a hurry, for no discernible reason", the angels use to say.

Just be a femboy and crossdress for fun. Pills/injections/surgeries are a meme.

Attached: 16243.jpg (630x1200, 112K)

>Just become a crossdressing faggot degenerate bro that's totally christian

? I literally referenced buddhism in the post. Zero mentions of christcucketry.

I believe in some things from hinduism, zen buddhism, but mostly the accounts of near-death experiencers (who are unanimous in saying Jesus and God are VERY VERY different from the one portrayed by organized christians).

Sorry im not taking that chance, I might as well off myself now if I'm gonna throw away my life like that

You will have a meme-life, that's ok too. All is part of the plan and you will learn from the experience.

I'll have a depressed life if I dont do anything
I'll have a meme faggot life if I just "crossdressing for fun"
I can have an attempt to live normal and happy if I transition

That's what I mean with meme-life! I'm not shitting on wanting to be another gender, I'm shitting on this whole "attempt to live NORMAL and -HAPPY- within society"

It does not happen. There's no well-adjusted happy person in society.
Seek enlightenment/awakening/spiritual understanding/unconditional love/satori/samadhi/sambodhi.... anything.

To have a female name on your ID and having a normal job and normal life watching netflix and using tinder never got anyone anywhere in terms of well-being.

Both women and men and of course any kind of trans-people are completely unhappy and unhealthy in current society.

You know I feel pretty alright besides my dysphoria. I think that after I transition I'll have some peace

See, you feel kinda alright already.
But the meme of "depression" and "normal life in society" and such are making you desire to upheaval your whole body mechanisms and obligate other people to call your by certain names and treat you a certain way.

Lust and self-lust is most of the times highly involved too.

They are making you promises they have never ever fulfilled. In trans forums and such you read about the highlight of their lifes and its sold like their whole life.

Society never gave peace to anyone. Opening your heart chakra and stuff like that, is what gives it. Ram Dass did it just by being near an old guy in India and lived in bliss his whole life.

Okay so here's what I dont get.
I have a problem (dysphoria) and there is a solution (transitioning) it's not a full proof solution nor is it perfect but I've met lots of repressors on this website and it's all thr same
Horribly depressed people with absolutely no hope. I dont wanna turn out like that

actually the best thing to do is just be a guy with long hair and not force yourself to act more masculine than you are naturally. and also if you need it, start doing drugs.

The issue with that is dysphoria is a lot more complicated than just being upset that my hair is short. And I'm not doing anything I dont fell like I as an individual want it do.

Also, drugs? So instead of taking HRT (because you probably think its unsafe) I'm gonna start popping MDMA instead

The whole stuff is "current academic consensus"
It means nothing.
Is dysphoria a problem? Is transitioning a solution?

Are there "repressors" having terrible thoughts about themselves? Surely.

But the best case scenario if you follow academic consensus is turning into a "normal" person, consuming a lot of carbon at generating a lot of plastic for the sake of having, for example, shaven legs.

Maybe that's what you came to this earth to be. Good luck. Anything sounds better than hopelessness. I'm just trying to offer an alternative hope.

I'd like to talk more one on one sometime, if you're up to it discord me: Kaylim.98#1079

Drugs (not hard drugs like opiates or benzos, but harmless shit like weed, psychedelics, occasional MDMA) are literally safer than transitioning or doing HRT. HRT will fuck your life up if you even slightly regret it or begin to doubt yourself, and that WILL happen at some point. Even if you truly believe that you are a woman stuck in a male body, you've had that male body for your entire life. You will inevitably have moments of panic and feel very weird shit when you start messing with that. And it's irreversible.
If you use drugs safely, you can stop anytime it gets uncomfortable.

There seems to be a typo

even if you did x every day that would still be better than being a tranny

there's a god to the trans doctrine

Make sure you capitalize the K

Ohh its #1097 my bad

I feel like it's a similar trade off, you're still messing with your body even when You use drugs. Just in a different way. Furthermore, drugs are a bad aid fix. I cant be on drugs 24/7 to escape dysphoria but I can do hrt to improve ling term

That actually made me feel alot better op
Thanks

This guy Is actually right. And i say that as someone who also fell for the hrt meme. hrt will literally just make you look weird and give you man tits that youll have to go through the inconvenience of hiding.
it might make you feel just a little better, but there are drugs that you could do that would make you feel alot better instead. And with doing drugs you can still seem to be a normal person as long as you're not like doing fucking pcp or stimulants or some shit out in public, but even if you were that would still be somewhat better than being a tranny.
>I cant be on drugs 24/7 to escape dysphoria
You can get pretty damn close to that actually as long as you buy enough drugs and you work somewhere that doesn't drug test employees. And you don't really even need to be high all the time for it to work either.

You seem to have the right mentality but lacking some information
It's possible to feel blissfull all the time without drugs

Of course you will need to have completely different kind of mental routines compared to what I call "normal" people.

What type of drug concoctions do you reccomend?

Also I'm a so my chances of looking weird are somewhat reduced

dissociatives work really well. The 3 i'm firmiliar with are dxm ketamine and mxe.
You can literally get dxm at walmart. MXE is an RC so it's a grey area, you can still buy that on the internet without going to the deep web.
Ketamine is the hardest to get out of those 3
Just go read up about them on psychonaut wiki.
>Also I'm a so my chances of looking weird are somewhat reduced
I was too when i tried that shit, it still didn't work very well

>But the experience of being female in a male body (or vice versa) is unique.
You arent a female in a male body. There is no such thing as that. You are a male who has delusions about what it is to be a female. You dont have special gender feelings, youre just mentally ill. Being female is a biological reality, not a feeling.

>Pills/injections/surgeries are a meme.
This is correct, though.

You sound atheistic too.

>you were born with this body for a reason
So we should let everyone with a birth defect suffer unaided because it was meant to be?

What do you mean? Im agnostic

Ok, regardless of weither or not its biologically possible or not it out of the question, people still have these issues

So you think it doesn't matter whether souls and afterlife exist, but is 100% certain that dysphoria is an illness and a delusion.

If you don't know what is what, you don't know what is what in GENERAL!

Did you diy? Or use a shitty endo?

>So you think it doesnt matter whether souls and afterlife exist
Im not saying it doesnt matter, I just, unlike theists OR atheists, admit that I dont know what comes after death. We have no way of knowing. However, gender dysphoria is in fact a mental illness, and believing that you are a female inside of a males body is a delusion. There is no such thing as FEELING like a gender.

Ok, and? It's been shown that people benefit from transition so what does it matter that it's a biological impossibility? They need to do something

i had decent hormone levels for like 6 months and i was also injections for about 3. i just looked like some abominable mix of male and female, but you could still tell that im a male.

They can do whatever theyd like if it alleviates their dysphoria, as long as they are aware of the health risks. But I wont pretend that theyre the same as biological women or that they have female souls or whatever.

Then dont, just respect their name preference etc and move on. Stop obsessing.

Lol it takes close to 2+ years for your face to even begin to look cis female level. It sounds like you just pussied out either because you
Aren't really trans
Wanted instant gratification

I love Rakka with all my heart and hope I can see her someday.
If it means I have to die to see her, so be it.

Attached: 30501.png (200x200, 67K)

imagine waiting 2 entire years to just feel a little better when you could just do some drugs and feel alot better within minutes

Sounds like all you want is instant gratification

well there's also the fact that only like 3% of HRT users can successfully fool people into thinking they are female, and the rest will just make fools out of themselves.

Well I'd rather have a 3% chance of passing instead of having a 100% chance of living my life feeling empty, hopeless and constantly on drugs to cope

imagine being this much of a cuck
as long as you do the right drugs you can feel genuinely happy, it really doesn't matter that that happiness isn't tied to an achievement.

>drugs
>genuinely happy
???

Some can make you feel like it yes.

But it's not genuine, and I get that hrt isn't as genuine either but it's certainly not as ingenuine

Well if you don't want to listen to my advice just enjoy being an abomination i guess

least intelligent thing ive ever heard, stay edgy and depressed you absolute retard

Your advice is "do drugs" and honestly I personally think that's kind of unsettling. I dont wanna be on drugs all the time because I see what it does to people. My mom used to drink all the time to deal with her problems and then do opioids, I dont wanna follow that path

Again, there's no rush
I love her too