Watch My Hero Academia

>Watch My Hero Academia
>Cry
It was the scene where he tries to save the bully from the slime monster. The bully torments him so relentlessly for not having powers and the person he respects most in the world tells him to give up. All the super heros are helplessly watching on the sidelines. That moment is the lowest point of his life. This kid still has the strength of character to struggle, even if he thinks its futile. Comparing that scene to my life made it extremely clear how much of a quitter I am, it was a good look at the pathetic man in the mirror.

Attached: e795b22bccecb71e36152fc858083e071487073390_fwide.jpg (640x360, 65K)

Imagine finding this chink autistic garbage endearing
Anime is stunting your mental development faggot weeb

>My Reddit Redditemia
>Dekuck
>Midoricuck
>Izucuck

>mentions reddit
>pretty much confirms he is a redditfag

Why are incels so angry? let it go, have sex

Saving a bully is immensely more pathetic than being a quitter

Hero Academia is incredibly overrated. Get better tastes before speaking to me desu

holy fucking BASED
BASED BASED

Seeing Izuku try so hard to become number 1 pro inspires me to do things I never thought I would. I exercise. I'm more sociable. I feel brave.
I don't care what you all say. If it came down to it I would do everything I could save you all. That's what it means to be a man. Not just a hero

get your testosterone levels checked

ur a gay

I wouldnt, I'd just watch them die. I'm a pathetic, seld centered, weak, petty, cowardly creature not fit to call himself a man. I hope you achieve everything you struggle for, user.

Bakugo is based and redpilled, fuck that little pussy faggot deku.

>This kid still has the strength of character to struggle, even if he thinks its futile
That's just it he didnt think it was futile
I'm betting if Kacchan had stopped struggling it would have turned out differently. But deku saw him struggling and thought that he could do something about it. His life as he knew it was over anyways, but at least he could fucking try

God get the fuck out of here you goddamn reddit queers, and people unironically bitch about poltards.

>I dont like things because other people like them reeeeee
What's it like being controlled by other people user

I can see how one might think it's soi but I'm not ashamed to admit it. I never had a father figure growing up. For the longest time I was a lost and depressed wreck of a kid. But when I read and watch Superman or My Hero I just feel the need and drive to be as good as these heroes. More than sex more than food.

The crying was too much early on, they cut that shit out after the viewers in Japan went apeshit

kek faggot
deku is a fag

but did it happen in the manga?

Crying yes, cutting back no

>Watch My Hero Academia
>Cry
OH NO NO NO!!! AHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Deku and his rivarly are super gay. There's so much gay tension between him and Bakugo it's insane

Shit taste and reasoning.

Here's something better
Midori shoujo tsubaki
Taught me that I am very lucky in life to not be in a shithole state

Attached: ff7874478167e97879c782964b905963bbe56da9r1-580-858v2_hq.jpg (580x858, 150K)

They couldn't be less gay, you need to get a life

save us from what fuckface, if it came down to it you'd be shitting in your pants.

No it's universally agreed their interactions are gay. Men don't constantly grunt and cry at one another

>advertise the series as "what if you were the 20% who was quirkless?"
>MC gets his superpowers by the end of the first chapter or some shit
>can't get his bully's cock out of his mouth
Fuck this series. The spinoff is infinitely better.

Attached: 1.jpg (850x602, 146K)

>dude gore lmao

Post toga lewds

Attached: caillou.png (224x224, 69K)

No, I will post this gif instead

Attached: tenor.gif (220x244, 46K)

>I like things because other people like them reeeeee
What's it like being controlled by other people user

>my hero fagademia
enjoy your yaoi-tier gayboys and children's show story

When's the new season coming? I hear some crazy shit is happening in the manga, and the last season i watched was pretty enjoyable.

agreed, the spinoff is way better. Knuckleduster is what midoriya could of been if they didnt give him all the plot armor. Knuckle is an old man who just beats the shit out of people with quirks using his fists, drinks beers, smokes and honestly just a fucking badass. Deku is too boring of a character. like MHA would be more interesting if deku never gained a quirk and used his intelligence to beat others with quirks. Instead he gets the most OP one and forget he has legs and only remembers to use them after he breaks his arms. Meanwhile Knuckleduster who is quirkless doesn't need a one because he can just beat the shit out of a villain.

Attached: 1565780689651.png (231x149, 26K)

I did cry at the beggining of the series but just because All Might literally looks like someone I know that is also really optimistic and encouraged people to try their best, you are just a bitch ass normalslime that wouldn't even fight me if that meant you could save someone else.

Nvm I didn't read this, hope things turn out better for you and that's pretty good.