When did you realize there is no such thing as

When did you realize there is no such thing as
>a job you enjoy

Took me years because I didn't want to believe it

Attached: 1559003378233.jpg (2503x1250, 253K)

I think there should be another category for the "best country in the world" and have it coloring in japan

You mean USA, right bud?

america is still a shithole, now stop spamming the same shit. sage.

Counter sage your trannyposting

>SK/USA enlightened
>strap newborn boys down to tables and rip off the most sensitive parts of their penis without anaesthetic, horribly mutilating them and damning them to a life void of real sexual pleasure
>enlightened

You will NEVER know what true physical pleasure is. You were robbed of your manhood and will die a cripple. You were robbed.

You realize it's a choice the parents make, right bud?

Where do you live? Poopsville?

you just havent found it or just suck at everything

I have a passion for my job therefore I love it

Shat retarded polfag made this? How is sweden half fucking civilized? Is this just based off of the amount of brown people?

Fuck nazis really are braindead

>>a job you enjoy

I've had jobs that I enjoyed.

>strap newborn boys down to tables and rip off the most sensitive parts of their penis

Attached: 1565236055588.png (646x960, 655K)

You can smell the Jow Forums from a map when it says shitholes like Poland are enlightened

>you just havent found it
Where is the proof that it exists?

>or just suck at everything
Maybe, but i am good at my job and still hate it. So being good at something is irrelevant

>I have a passion for my job therefore I love it
What job? Be specific

I also have passions/interests they just aren't lucrative

Like what? I'd trade my testicles for one

>Poland&Hungary
>Rapidly turning into Russia-lite mafia-states
>Bullshitting low iq population with nationalistic&conservative rethoric and social benefits, while bunch of fellas up there are taking over state, media, courts for themselves, ruin and corrupt it, all while infact taking in more and more immigrants.
> All while still being on all fours whenever EU really tells us to sit down.
Yeah, we surely are enlightened dude.
Absolute state of Jow Forums.

I'm getting into making art assets for games and I already hate staring at photoshop for hours at a time and it's killing my fucking soul; I'm not even good at it. I think I need to go and find a job that doesn't involve computers at all but that's kind of rare now

When I was 15 my friend got me a job working with him as a dishwasher at a catering place on the weekends. It was the two of us and one other guy that we then befriended.

I got paid under the table, I had never had any spending money before, the job was really easy, and I'd hang out with my bros listening to metal and making fun of all the people who had their weddings at this catering place. We'd help out the bartenders when the inbound dishes would get slow, and they'd sneak us beers.

It was literally the lowest-paying job I've ever had. And I had fun doing it and looked forward to going to work every week.

>You shoulda been out at fun high school parties!

I was 15 and a giant sperg nerd. I wasn't going to go to any parties. Getting to go hang out with my bros - and get paid for doing it - was a pretty decent second option.

I live somewhere in europe. In place where there is a sense of community. Where doctors dont main and cause brain damage to newborns for profit. Where parents love their children enough to make informed decisions about their health. It's more than you'll ever have, mutilated half-man.

When I had to pick a discipline for postsecondary
Stopped caring at that point

>Hi, I'm a Euro and my view of this issue is grounded in nothing more than my desire to jerk off as much as possible

Seeing the way you guys fucking live and die to masturbate makes me think that maybe the kikes were onto something with this whole circumcision thing. Don't you think people jerk off fucking enough already?

>Don't you think people jerk off fucking enough already?

>NUH UH I WANNA MASTURBATE MORE!!!! I COULD MASTURBATE MORE IF I WASN'T CUT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm an extreme introvert. I don't want to hang out with anyone. I like to be by myself

>I live somewhere in europe
In other words, too ashamed of your country to name it

PATHETIC

yeah but some job are easier, don't fuck your health, and make a respectable amount of money

>conservative = shithole
It's not a bad country, you're just a faggot

Change America to half-civilized

>>I live somewhere in europe

I bet he means Turkey.

>believing anything that gets posted on Jow Forums

>believing everything that you don't agree with is associated with Jow Forums
>not realizing you could go on Jow Forums and utterly annihilate them in a debate if you are indeed correct