College started back up this week

>college started back up this week
>literally every girl is a normalfag or thot
I just want an average-looking braphog gf who is shy, doesn't wear flashy shit like jewelry or hair dye, is into geeky hobbies, and most importantly is a virgin. In each of my classes I ended up sitting next to a girl but I'm not interested in any of them.

Attached: The ideal girl.png (500x780, 378K)

Lol dude you are never going to have sex with those standards wtf is wrong with you

The only sex I want to have is with my virginal braphog gf after we get married.

Prepare to never have sex then user

If only you were in cali

Whats even worse is that when you finally do find a chick who is even vaguely nerdy you'll soon find that she has an army of 10+ permavirgin autistic orbiters who will go out of their way to cockblock you at every turn.

This is the biggest problem, it happens to me every time and I want a fat ugly hairy foreveralone 30+ fembot to marry and love (not to just have weird fetish sex with like they always want).

And at that point playing the game of getting past them without losing your cool and being labeled an asshole is almost more work than trying to bag a normie chick in the first place

Its a zero sum, every time

I mean,as a Female, and pretty much the same as what he wrote,,,

he could lol.

but anyway affection is over sex (in my opinion)

not as fat as the image tho btw

Wrong larping retard. You only say that because you don't know what he looks like. You can imagine some misunderstood robot-chad in your head but when you're faced with a balding no-chin ultranerd your opinion would instantly fucking change.

Fuck bros.. why do real chubby girls have such fugly faces. If there somehow existed a chubby girl with a skinny face she'd be 12/10

OP here. I am 6'0 and thin, have a full head of hair, have a decent face, have a chin, and am usually at the top of my class in college. This type of girl could be attainable to me if I found her.

Attached: 63586965_p1.jpg (1200x1068, 434K)

Im 6'4, i have all the hair and chin memes and i sure as fuck couldn't. If you're on r9k for any other reason than laughing at incels then you can't either.

Cope. Harder

I look like ReviewTechUSA, I think it's a decent "looksmatch" as incels call it.

tfw i will settle for no less than 1 of these goddesses

Attached: mosaic86b85c53ae63f3eb6b6ef9497494dff8b6f2b134799a waifu chart.jpg (900x900, 242K)

>mfw i found one shy and lonely girl in uni but I'm too autistic to know how to talk to her

Attached: 1565956609078.png (1920x800, 1.57M)

it's wrong that you think so.

I'm not gonna lie and say that appearance isnt important or a part of a relationship, but the personality really takes the biggest part for me.

I cant say I have serious/specific standards.

it makes me a bit sad that people think such things about girls and even guys.

not everyone is like that

>not as fat as the image tho btw
we can work on that

you sound really young my dude
Still in college.

>n average-looking braphog gf who is shy, doesn't wear flashy shit like jewelry or hair dye, is into geeky hobbies, and most importantly is a virgin

I tried to go for one of these all throughout college, she wanted to hang out with me everyday and was always over at my apartment. She friendzoned me because I didn't look like a femboi, she actually had a crush on my gay suitemate; and admitted to me the first person she everdated was trans.

Years later, she now identifies as gender non-binary has a shitty haircut and looks like a dude. Pic related

You need to hit up these sloots, now, you will regret not having flings. Just wrap up your dick.

Also by the by, if a chick is cool, she will teach you how to have sex. I lost mine at 28 after throwing out that "she must be a pure virginmindset"

Attached: gross.jpg (1528x408, 352K)

aw hell no I lost 10kilos just to NOT do that hahah

You probably genuinely belive that. Hell most girls/guys probably belive that.

If someone is attractive you will instantly find them to be smarter, funnier and more interessting this is just a fact. All people are shallow regardless of how chubby or virtuesignaling they are.

You're supposed to wait a few months until the freshmen start larding out but before the HAAS movement gets to them.

well idk.
ik that my current bf doesn't count as someone attractive to others , but what charmed me the most is how similar we are. yes I am deadly attracted to him as well.
I'm not trying to deny anything or something like that but maybe it was something a bit unusual.

Oh, good work.
I am going to make you pregnant.

Good for you. I don't even know what we're arguing about since you just seem to agree

yeah idk either.

anyway I hope u have a nice day (or night if ur a eurofag like me :>)

b-but user...
my bf..

You are going to ignore me?
I just layed some solid advice on ya.

Is what the hypothetical girl is saying?

oh my bad. that reply meant to go to the dude who is interested in fertilizing my egg.

>having expectations for what the women he wants to be with is like
why cant i find a womyn??!

youre a fucking retard user stay lonely