Drinking

hows it going bros? having a frozen lasagna that looks messy but tastes delicious. didnt eat much yesterday so im starving for the first time in a while

Attached: IMG-2685.jpg (1058x1332, 435K)

bump. getting kind of full already. anyone else having a nice drink right now?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

I will be soon. Is 3.5L of 5% beer a lot for one sitting?

I usually have that when I'm drinking alone. I don't feel guilty about drinking that much

not sure if im 100 right here but it sounds like 10 or so 12 oz beers so not too much. not a light drinking session by any means though. how drunk go you get after those liters?

thinking about getting an ipa 6 pack and just drinking today, even got the cash out of the bank for it

Drinking on the airplane. As always, knock back the booze since it just keeps coming.

noice, what kind of ipa bro?
cheers bro, what ar eyou drinking? i almost always just have cheap domestic beer the rare times i fly to fall alseep asap

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

gonna grill me up some cheese goodness later, but first I have some leftover rum to drink only have a tropical fizzy mixer though, it's not bad but hides the flavor poorly.

wish i had some of pic related

Attached: 9292754518046.png (490x686, 136K)

whats cheese goodness bro? i like diasonno a lot esp with some dr pepper. cheers anyways bro hope your buzz covers up the wierd mixed drink taste you have going on right now

Yeah it is 120oz. I drink quite quickly so I get nicely buzzed. Not fucked up but enough to be in a good mood

thats not too terrible then but id advise against doing it too much or youll get into drinking more and more to reach that same buzz. i also think its important to think about how your dirnking affects your social/work/love/whatever life even if you arent getting wasted all the time

>it's this pathetic manchild again

hows it going bro? any weekend plans?

probably redhook or fremont. maybe even space dust if im feeling wild.

assuming youre based in seattle? ive never heard of those myself, which is your fav and would it be widely available?

I drink a lot but my tolerance never goes up. Have no idea why. It is effecting my social life a lot to be honest, but when I drink alone I'm a lot better at controlling it. I've pissed off my friends recently because of the shit I've been pulling so drinking alone is the only thing that helps the boredom while I cool down from going out

im glad you care enough about your friends and your social life to cool down for a bit but im not sure drinking alone will help you when you come back to hanging with your friends, esp if you guys drin koften. i know im a hypocrite but you shold try and tone down drinking overall if you can bro, life gets much better that way beyond the short high of being buzed/drunk alone

well it really depends on what you like each brand has a wide range of flavors. I like a nice wood type flavor so i drink redhooks. as for availability im sure they have red hook and elysian throughout the us cant say the same for fremont.

alright thanks. as much as id love to try new beers im so hooked on raging bitch now i just go straight for it at my local stores

yeah ive just recently gotten into drinking my neighbor turned me on to it. cool dude.

thats cool howd that happen? im on just saying hello level with my own neighbors myself

>i know im a hypocrite but you shold try and tone down drinking overall if you can bro

Why? Lot's of people drink alone. I never drink more than 2-3 times a week

i just dont consider it healthy. drinking alone is fine but you mentioned you already had a few issues that stemmed from drinking and my thought is that unless drinking was a bit of a problem any issue like that would make you tone down or quit for a bit unless you coudnt truly control yourself. sorry i am projecting but ive had some issues with dirnking for a while and cant help see the same shit ive had and seen in others in AA and other meetings i guess

he just heard me playing guitar one day and asked me about it when i was walking my dog once. im not usually one to start conversations but it seems like if youre friendly and reciprocate smiles people acknowledge that. crazy shit.

sounds based. hope you and him have a good friendship/neighborhoodbrohood. yea my neighbors and i are friendly enough to each other but my roommates and i are a bit younger than the famileis who tend to live next door so we dont match as well i guess

>sorry i am projecting but ive had some issues with dirnking for a while and cant help see the same shit ive had and seen in others in AA and other meetings i guess

For some reason I have issues controlling myself when I go out for a drink. When I'm alone or in small gatherings im absolutely fine.

I have times when I am fine going out though. It's weird. For the moment I'm gonna take a break from going out and cut down on drinking, maybe that's all I need. Plus I wonder if my friends are ever going to ask me to come out again

yeah families are a grey zone but they can be alright. well fren thanks for talking to me and speaking with me im now going to walk to the grocery store and get drunk. thanks to our conversation my mood isnt so sour so thanks for that! godspeed user!

yeah i know what you mean. for me i used to get swept up in the mood and would get way too drunk by aking shot after shot without thinking straight. it all devoled and now i drink to get wasted alone but want to go back and reach normalcy. i would apologize to your friends and just let them know youll be calm from now on and try your best to do so, as hard as that it.
cheesr bro, have a safe trip and enjoy your drinks! glad your day is looking better bud

>i would apologize to your friends and just let them know youll be calm from now on and try your best to do so, as hard as that it.

eh, I think I might be beyond that. they arent the best friends ever, they just put up with my shit, thats probably the only reason i hang out with them. i feel like the last time was the straw that broke the camel's back so they dropped me and havent looked back for a second

>now i drink to get wasted alone but want to go back and reach normalcy

What does an average week for you look like in terms of your drinking? If I keep it at 2 nights a week, I'm happy

haha, thanks just had 2 good ass grilled cheese sandwiches and topped it off with the last of my rum, feeling good bro hope your well too