My girlfriend gets depressed a lot and it makes me sad. Is there anything I can do to make it better for her?

My girlfriend gets depressed a lot and it makes me sad. Is there anything I can do to make it better for her?

Attached: 82A41315-809D-4DB0-AEA5-7A9A03A99049.png (1126x875, 68K)

feed her
provide red wine

Try talking with her user, maybe buying some gift to her.

>Woman.
>Depressed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cool story bro.

Be patient. Realize she wants you to listen more and give advice less. Be caring and understanding and all of the things a man is supposed to be for his woman, but most of all be patient. She'll appreciate you more for it.

She's trying her best to not fuck chad behind OP's back, that's why she's "depressed".

ive heard this around a lot and while it can apply to some women, i dont think its a smart all encompassing tactic. most of the girls ive been with liked hearing actual advice and different opinions. i just see it memed everywhere as the whole men are from mars women are from venus thing

Shes sad because she hates our college and being far away from home and her family. Career wise its a better choice but its still hard on her.

My plan is to
1. make cool friends
2. Introduce her into our circle
3. Give her a good time and show her its not that bad here
This is gonna take a while though esp since I have no friends. Its a new year though so anything can happen right?

Suggest that she try ayahuasca. There is hard science that it is extremely effective against depression, even the severe kind.

Attached: IMG_20190131_220415_296.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

Could maybe just do more stuff with her, clearly she likes you so that should help with feelings of loneliness and dispondency

I was you too user. About three years from now you will be an exhausted shell, she will dump you, you will rapidly regain vitality and go on with life. Buckle up and make the most of it, no low effort sex

bring home a man who can actually satisfy her while you are busy posting reddit frogs on the 4channel

Cuddles are pretty good on the mind, just show her constant affection and ask what she wants to do and roll with it even if its some pansy ass shit or play minecraft with her lmao

What are the side effects? This seems like a St John's Wort situation.

I dont think he should give his girl the reality bev, she should go with DMT

Tell her you love her, make her feel special. Clean the house for her, buy her flowers, make her dinner. Watch some shitty movie she likes and pretend you like it. Take her out on dates and tell her she's beautiful. Ask her how she feels, listen to her, make her feel important. Maybe take her to get psychiatric help if she's up to it.

Yes. By moving to /soc or /adv
>>get out

Attached: 1564492079873.png (651x588, 44K)

Make her go see a counselor and get on some kind of anti-depressant.

This makes me want to kill myself, great

im in the same boat user, wish i knew you in real life. shit breaks my heart, nothing i do helps. dont know how much longer i can do this

>make friends
>introduce her to friend group
>"friends" all hit on her
>she leaves you for one of them
LOL