I can smell it in the air boys

I can smell it in the air boys.
maybe its my schizophrenia but i swear theres going to be a significant shooting next week or the week after
simply posting here so that when it happens you guys will know that im gifted
remember this phrase "shit poo fart pee"
when i post this when it goes down remember that it was me and praise me and call me based please
thank you, that is all.

Attached: 1565272969310.jpg (822x813, 113K)

based and shit poo fart pee-pilled

We have one on average every four to six weeks so even if you're right it could just be statistics. I agree though, way too quiet since El Paso.

it might also be incel related
im smelling incel irritation
i think itll either be an old workplace or a gym

give us a date and hour fgt, so we know when to look after you

i dont have a date or a time
actually no
im feeling a three oclock

also itll either be in australia or the northern half of the states

BEAT BEAT BEAT KILL KILL KILL
STOMP AND ROCK TILL THEY LOSE THIER WILL
SHOOT FIRST AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER
A GUN IS THE GREATEST NEGOTIATOR

Attached: 220px-Kg99.jpg (220x188, 12K)

you already know who needs to be the next (((victim)))

Attached: merchant.jpg (711x598, 175K)

Mossad is cackling somewhere in glee rn

that's not a gift, this is the easiest guessing game possible. watch, there'll be a shooting next month, america, white guy 18-25, average score (~5-10 dead), police will take ~20 minutes to respond, and the shooter will kill himself. if I'm right I'll post "hemorrhaging hemorrhoids"

When there is a shooting every couple weeks, that isnt much of a prediction.

same with your retardness

Ok but is it going to be an incel in a gym at 3pm?
thought not motherfucker

also hemorrhaging hemorrhoids is not as based as shit poo fart pee

Attached: 1520421728998.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I fucking hope it's in Australia maybe that will get people to shut up about banning guns

Lmao happing in la right now bruh

Kill all niggers

We need a black lesbian mass shooter for peak representation

Attached: 1566330342917.jpg (600x816, 81K)

mass shootings happen so often that it would be easy to just keep making random posts every week claiming that "something big" is going to happen then it happens because another incel retard decides he's going to be even more of a dredge on society by pointlessly killing people

Let it be the shooting at some cringy weeaboo fest.

on a serious note, I sense an actual revolution in the near future
civil war in china and economic collapse in europe with presidential election with democrats winning thanks to google and facebook will turn everything on it's head
and it's going to be fucking bloody
it will make the holocaust look like a picnic or the hundred millions the commies killed look like a trip to the circus

Attached: arggg.png (2000x1250, 104K)

GIVE BIRTH THRU THE BELLY BUTTON

Hey retard what weapons will you use if you do this? And will you live stream so we can see this so said shooting?

no im not gonna do the shooting someone else will and hes gonna be an incel

I would pay out the ass to see this

Tell us more OP, predict the place of shooting.

Quit skipping the questions faggot answer them

>virgin homo columbine
>easy to buy guns
>closeted gay lovers
>emo faggots
>couldnt make a bomb
>both of them killed 13 people combined

>chad vlad
>no access to firearms, still shoots up a school
>made a working bomb
>only needed one gun
>singlehandedly killed 21 people
>imitated columbine faggots just to prove them he could do a better job

He died an 18 year old too

>maybe its my schizophrenia but i swear theres going to be a significant shooting next week or the week after
>simply posting here so that when it happens you guys will know that im gifted
Unironically I think this thooooooooo NOT EVEN KIDEING THOOOO

Attached: Sonoran-Desert-Toad-Photo-by-Warren-Savary.jpg (2284x1879, 259K)

Have you ever been subject to CIA tampering that you know of, OP?
Probably not, remember Christchurch? Unless it occurs using already banned items, they tend not to speak about it much when that happens. Like Vegas, for example.

Have you followed the news where after el paso the feds have stopped 27 potential shooters in the planning stages. All with tips and certain flags like crossing state lines to buy large amounts of ammo.

Doesnt Australia have all guns banned tho? I didnt mean just so it's a different country I meant because people hail Australia as a hero for banning all guns

>chinks finally turn on big gov following Hong Kong and any subsequent protests, social credit score, other infringements
>Europe collapses under the weight of giving free shit to any brown person that crosses the border
>the left wins and voter fraud is actually exposed, total loss of trust in the government by the public, mass crackdowns and subsequent collapse of the rule of law and federal government
I can see it happening. They almost uncovered the fact that every election is rigged with Seth Rich back in the 2016 election.

Most, but not all. The restrictions are getting increasingly more retarded though, I think they've outlawed pump actions now and only levergats are allowed. Maybe the other way around. Pretty sure boltguns are also banned.
You can't use them for self defense either, the police will confiscate your guns if you do. Only uses allowed are hunting and pest control.

very interesting, tell us more

Attached: glowniggie.jpg (750x767, 53K)