Elliot Rodger

Was he rigjt?

Attached: 53aed76969bedd366f9ab05e-750-562.jpg (750x562, 41K)

>wants gf
>thinks girls will approach him
>keeps getting more and more things waiting for a vain blonde slut to approach him
no he was a fucking retard

nyu

he was rong

Right about what? Broken clocks etc

yes, about everything

why shouldn't girls approach men?

Spoiled brats are always wrong.

>thinks girls will approach him
Girls will literally do that if you're good looking. It turns out I always had model tier facial structure, just hidden under layers of fat. Since I started slimming down and lifting I had the following happen to me:
>random girl walks to me, tells me she watched jogging a lot and picked it up too because of me (it was the 1st time I jogged after winter)
>sat with friends in town at night and girls just come to me and ask me my name
>staring/intense eye contact in gym/city
>girl I just met in town hugged me as a goodbye
They are vain creatures user. Still I'm not to be envied, I had sex only once with a hooker and I'm autismo maximus. Elliot is right. Girls WILL approach you, it hasn't to be literal approach. They will smile, stare, touch, whatever.

The thing is they damn well owe it to you to approach you. They're fucking hookers, you do realize it's the call girls responsibility to signal the Jon right?

Cause like every girl I talk too wants to meet up right away, which is obvious DTF

So why am I messaging first? Why am I trying to start a conversation and get to know you as a human being when all you want is monkey sex?

Attached: 1565607500611.jpg (576x720, 137K)

Girls don't approach men, even attractive men. The handful of girls that do approach men are usually tall, or loud, and laboring under the illusion that men are intimidated by them. It is the man's responsibility to approach women, because men are hunters. If you're incapable of that, or you cant accept that, then you don't belong in the gene pool anyway. Eliot was wrong.

Dude you didn't experience what i experienced.

Approach as in physically walk to you and start talking? Maybe not. "Inviting" you to come over with her eyes/smiley/etc...? 100% definitely.

It doesn't work any other way. NEVER approach a neutral woman, it will never work. The standard procedure in the entire world is this: The girl "invites", the guy goes to her. Elliot understood this and guess what, he never got smiles or eye contact. He was literally air to girls.

no Elliot was an attractive man he was just retarded around women

No, Elliot was right precicely because girls don't approach men. They should because life is unfair otherwise. If life is unfair you should make a lot of noise until the problem is solved.

He wasn't that attractive. He is under-average here in Europe.
They approach men. Don't be retarded. Only Chads though.

>elliot
>an attractive man
pick one

Attached: 53a073caad530_-_cos-ucsb-shooting-de.jpg (480x311, 20K)

You obviously dont go about giving unwarranted solicitations you daft cunt. I didn't think I needed to qualify what I said with a book on how humans communicate through body language. The fact is, it is the mans job to approach, and women just will not. I don't care if it has happened, if you're waiting for it to happen, it won't. Is nobody capable of finding middle ground between Chris Chan and Eliot Rodger? Christ on a bicycle.

Fuck of you white-knighting feminist piece of shit. I ain't making a fool out of myself, because bitches don't want to do the approaching.

We pay them AND we approach them? Grow fucking pride faggot.

no
he was an entitled jackass who thought everything he wanted should just happen while having little in the way of social skills or meta-cognitive abilities to assess the situation. (the simplicity of the incel cope is evidence of this)

ngl he looks like an ok guy and couldve led a normal life, but he was a faggot so no

how was he not right?

>women dont make you piss your pants in fear? You must be a white night

Okay, faggot. Thank you for making the world a little dumber with that hot take. The next time you try to regurgitate someone else's words in attempt to hide your massive cope, at least pretend that you're not seething over your own inadequacy in the process, retard.

Elliot was right and wrong.
He was right about tall, handsome white chads having to put absolutely no effort into attracting women, even when they have dog shit personalities. If Elliot looked like Chris Hemsworth he would have been rolling in pussy. He noted that there were natural hierarchies and that some people are handed everything on a place, lookswise.

Where Elliot fucked up is that he though he could statusmaxx his way out of his bad personality and ugly looks, when he should have been working on his personality. He was comparing himself to 10/10 dopey Chads when he should have gone the Woody Allen route.

personality is difficult to change and Elliot had access to more status. It's not a suprise why he did what he did

A lot of disgusting jews comedymaxx. Elliot should have memorized some jokes.

if larp bad larp

if real ur tarded

either get the fuck off or get funnier faggot

>It is the man's responsibility to approach women
It is also a man's PREROGATIVE to sexually approach women. At least in men's opinion. As they view themselves as SUPERIOR TO WOMEN. And it is ALWAYS the PREROGATIVE OF THE SUPERIOR ONE TO APPROACH THE INFERIOR ONE no matter what type of approaching is in question. Humans are primitive apes, so they think that an inferior one approaching the superior one is LACK OF RESPECT. And, obviously, men will become full of rage if women approach them directly, because they take it as a sign of women not respecting them.

I kind of hate people. Especially RETARDS EXPECTING OTHER PEOPLE ACTING ACCORDING TO THEIR POSITION IN SOCIAL HIEARARCHY. ESPECIALLY IF THEY THINK THAT IS INDICATING LACK OF RESPECT. I want to take a grip of their legs and smash their heads into a wall or a door side. Hahahaha!

>Approach as in physically walk to you and start talking?
THAT is approaching and WOMEN HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO IT with men they do not know. Because they are INFERIOR TO MEN, at least in men's opinion. So do not fucking expect women to approach you in the middle of the road. Or even in a grocery shop or at a bus stop. They can't. Elliot was too autistic to get it. Maybe you people are too but now you at least know.

Of course, if you ask a normal man of today if he thinks women are inferior to him, he replies they are not. Yet, he EXPECTS WOMEN TO ACT LIKE INFERIORS IN FRONT OF HIM, as he FEELS that women are inferior to him. Because they are smaller and physically weaker.

He was 9.8/10 or at least 9,7/10. He did not have bad looks.

HOW is he a feminist if he thinks that it is a man's job to approach women? it's just the opposite. You people do not make any sense to me.