Help

my back tooth aches every time I bite into something deep and there is a small brown pigment on the top left corner of the tooth, right near the gums. does this mean I have a cavity? and if so, what do I do ?? obviously I will have to schedule a dentist appointment but what kind of treatments are available? im anxious and terrified because ive never had a cavity before

Attached: 82B430F0-C50D-4192-9F60-44D08DF6E6F1.jpg (555x504, 139K)

>A cavity
Bitch my entire mouth is cavities, gtfo

You generally don't feel your cavaties. It might be something worse, user. I wouldn't wait, as sorry as it is, because the longer you wait the more expensive it gets.

Is it a wisdom tooth? Also, are your gums sore? You might need a root canal if it hurt real bad.

If it's way in the back, it could be one of your wisdom teeth cresting.

That will have to be extracted. It's a significant procedure.

Going to the dentist fucking sucks but having toothache sucks much more. Just go and get it taken care of.

its not my wisdom tooth because there is another tooth right next to it. one thing I have noticed though is that the gums (where my tooth aches) is a lot more swollen and reddish than the other side

If it's only a cavity they will drill the hole out to get rid of the rot and the you get a filling.

I have a sore throat right now and I couldnt finish my pancakes

Not OP, but what do you mean wisdom teeth "cresting"? Both my wisdom teeth in the top of my jaw have "emerged" with no pain or overcrowding at all, even though I believe they may be flipped over. I don't think this causes pain, does it in some other people?

How long is this procedure and how painful is it?

That is definitely infected, and really you should be going in to the dentist even when you just have any doubts. The only reason I haven't gone in two years is because I have absolutely fucking perfect teeth and am the luckiest motherfucker in the universe about it.

It's MUCH less painful than letting your tooth progress, that much is for sure. It'll suck, but it EASILY sucks less. A regular filling will take maybe an hour I think and it'll be very uncomfortable but won't hurt, but I don't think you need a regular filling.

im gonna admit, I dont floss or brush as much as I should. sometimes I go to sleep without brushing my teeth after I have eaten a midnight snack

It's pretty invasive and uncomfortable but you probably won't feel much pain. Last one i had they drilled until i felt a quick stab of pain and i put my hand up and they stopped there. Then i didn't even feel the actually filling. I always get worked up about the dentist and it's not great but you'll just get through it.

Brush your teeth every single morning and night no matter how tired you are. Seriously once you get toothache you're gonna regret it so bad.

I know cavity is the most obvious answer but here's an alternative, I had that problem and it turned out I was grinding my teeth in my sleep. Dentist gave me a bite plate to wear at night. The first few days I fucking hated wearing it but it's really helped massively and I got used to it quickly.

It's an infection. I had it before as well. The right side of my face looked swollen. Get it checked asap, you might need a root canal

op here. I just got an appointment scheduled tomorrow at 8 am.
lets hope all goes well and that this timing does me justice in the long run

Pam is so cute I want to cum deep inside her

We'll be praying for you OP. Hopefully bots not cancer.

I'm sorry, OP. You have cancer.

if youre not bullshitting me right now, cancer how?

It's gonna suck a lot, user, but you've taken the easiest way out here. Dental is just a shitty fucking situation all around and you'll have it easier than you woulda. Bless you OP

All the best, update us tomorrow buddy