Why don't woman nut up and approach men?

Why don't woman nut up and approach men?

Attached: Instagram-b94152.png (500x565, 85K)

bump i wanna know too
but i'd say because society tells them that Guys approach first

I honestly don't know. I have a valid excuse to never approach, they don't.

cause women are retarded and shallow and expect everyone else to do everything for them

They don't need to. I think you already knew this

Imagine if you could depend on a different girl asking you out every month for the rest of your life, you wouldn't walk one yard for a bitch. That's basically how woman feel, sex is gonna come whether they work for it or not, so why work?

the same reason that robots won't approach women
women aren't immune from fear of rejection or other neuroses

Imagine looking at thousands of years of evolution and imagining you've somehow been wronged by it.

Chads don't gotta work for sex either really

I don't have trouble getting laid. I want a relationship, I wanna feel like I did ten years ago with this particular girl

But bitches expect me to go to them, and in reality whether they come to me or i go to them the end result is disappoint of chasing the lifetime partner dragon

Attached: 1565209356179.jpg (724x540, 29K)

This .
Some things never really change, but women don't usually approach men. It happens from time to time, but for the most part they don't "approach." They'll chase and flirt, but they won't do the physical approach or make the first move. Those larger steps are up to the guy, which is how it should be. Stop being such a fucking pussy.

Yep. Women want brave and confident men 1000% more than men want brave and confident women. And how to make sure you'll meet someone not without those traits? Let them approach first.

Red pilled. The more I learn about women the more I despise them. They are insecure as fuck too and she will never forget anything which even remotely looks like rejection, yet men get dehumanized in media all the fucking time and have to deal with it. They are cognitive dissonance machines and will only follow "feelings", no matter how destructive these feelings are and then they use language to rationalize it away. They talk a lot, but rarely do they say something. They have no pride, which is why hypergamy exist. They don't even see us as human. They see themselves as trophies, but they do not care who wins that trophy as long as he is powerful or rich.

Women are fucking filth.

do you ever read your own words back to yourself and realize you sound like a guy that makes people get off the bus a stop early?

It's basic biology why men approach women

It's pretty obvious he doesn't leave his house ever

Because vaginas do not go in penises.

normies gtfo

what has happened to this place???

stop talking about fucking normies, bro. you're scaring the hoes.

The only gf I had was a result of her approaching me first. Men having to be the one to initiate conversation is one of those double standards women aren't fighting to equalise, no one likes being rejected.

Attached: Stomp.gif (400x340, 156K)

Eat shit and die normalnigger, everything your ilk touches turns into shit. Leave this place and KYS if you think that
this user is not speaking the truth.

>this user is not speaking the truth.
Why?

>They see themselves as trophies, but they do not care who wins that trophy as long as he is powerful or rich.
>Women are fucking filth.
Men are also filth for rewarding women who haven't earned it, are they not?

If you're not man enough to approach them and run the risk of rejection, then you're not gonna be able to handle disputes or anything with them. It's a test. You're too scared to ask them to drinks sometime. The second she gets even a little mad at you, you're gonna fold.

"if you think thatthis user is not speaking the truth."
user, I know it was formatted poorly, but I'd never deny such cardinal truths.

>If you're not man enough
Isn't this phrase kind of problematic?

>I don't approach women first, how did you know?

Attached: 1566067230076.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Not the guy you're replying to, but no - unless you're a pussy who thinks gender roles shouldn't exist. Men are meant to be more dominant and aggressive owing to biological differences. You shouldn't be a scared little twat over a woman.

How do they even come up with all these shitty tests?

>Isn't this phrase kind of problematic?
not really unless you're the kind of person who only cares about the optics of speech and has a problem with "Hey guys!"

Chads are less than 5% of male population while almost every woman act like this.

>t. Roasty
Way to give control into their hands retard. Because that what it is ultimately all about: control. You let HER decide if she wants to date you, instead having the power to decide yourself but for that you need to ask out.

They do.
If you dont get approached by women its because you arent handsome.
Look up Zyzz.
Man, how are people so bad at being informed nowadays, the internet being what it is?
People are fucking stupid

They don't "come up" with them dumb dumb. It's literally just hot to approach someone. It takes guts and intuition. You make some eye contact or something, you catch them looking at you, and you walk across the room and find an excuse to talk to them. I imagine it's kind of like feeling "caught" doing something. "Oh my god he saw me looking. Oh my god he's coming this way. Hopefully he doesn't suck."

It's an automatic function, not a cognitive "test"

need to be asked out*
fix

Women have perfected fucking shaming techniques I swear.
>Men don't want to give total control to women.
>Y-you aren't man enough to ask out!!

>Men don't want to marry.
>C-coward! You aren't manly!

Women have invented a technique to convince for literally anyone of fucking anything. They're the real Jew.

You're bitching on the Internet about being too much of a pussy to ask a girl out while I've already been with the same woman for upward of 5 years and I've never been rejected.

Ask a girl out whose values you each know you share and your chances of rejection are close to 0. You realize someone has to ask first, right? It should be the gender who's not naturally bashful and who's naturally more confident. You're an abomination in both categories. Insecure little bitch. LOL

How do you not suck?

>You let HER decide if she wants to date you, instead having the power to decide yourself but for that you need to ask out.
>decide for yourself
I already made the decision. I can usually tell when I'm gonna stick the landing or not with someone. It's not like I'm firing blind and praying oh please miss please won't you let me have some coochie please. I know what I want, I know who has it, I know who wants to give it to me, all I have to do is find the space in the middle of those three circles on the venn.

What if I tell you that I'm too proud to ask? It got nothing to do with insecurity. Even if you know the answer will be yes, it is still demeaning.

I probably do to a lot of people.

"I know she'll say yes to me but I'm too huff 'n puff proud for that diabolic nonsense, hurr durr"

Cringe worthy coping mechanism, but thanks - added to my screenshots. Lonely virginal loser.

Attached: 1557012346300.png (640x640, 255K)

>it is still demeaning.

Yep, just getting in line with the other dancing monkeys.

Attached: 1507776940659.jpg (540x960, 54K)

I'm for equality faggot.

I WOULD ask a girl out if both was normal: Men asking girls out and vice versa. Since it's STILL not normal even though we say we live in enlightened times I have to rebel against this dumb rule.

This custom was common when women were still women and divorce didn't fucking exist. The modern woman is simply not worth being asked out.

>but i'd say because society tells them that Guys approach first
Imagine hypothetically wanting a guy but you don't ask him out because "society." Either that excuse is cope or women are fucking ridiculous.

Women actually approach the men they find attractive. It's just that they think most men are ugly, so you rarely see it happening.

The idea that its a mans job to approach is the biggest load of shit, its all about value. High value men don't have to cold approach, girls are gonna find a way to get into his pants. The only reason why men have to approach first is because most men have less SMV than woman.

>asking out
Are you in middle school? Women make it VERY clear when they want someone, literally all you have to do is talk for a little bit and you can tell. Then one of you says, "We should hang out sometime!" and you say "I'm free next week." and then you're done.

Dude I don't have any friends which means she will be the only source of social interaction.

Don't you think she will fucking notice??

Because they are weak as shit and too afraid?

Duh

Men pursue women. That's biology. You're just a coping incel