This is my ex. They now have a child. Say something nice about them

This is my ex. They now have a child. Say something nice about them.

>When I found out through lurking fuckbook I drank a whole bottle of vodka and no, I am not an alcoholic.

Attached: ex.png (406x416, 323K)

y u ignore me r9gay?

Isn't she such a beautiful wymon?!

Attached: wow.png (418x539, 378K)

why do you still care? for her to have a child you two must have broken up a long time ago.

>You're not required to say nice things about them btw.

Pls respond. PLS R9GAY!

Attached: them.png (877x491, 683K)

They look happy together. I can see why she dumped you op

The post is actually vague af. Op could be a grl btw. Just wanted to point that out.

Attached: just.gif (250x250, 1.04M)

Based on this post the ex is the girl.

>I drank a whole bottle of vodka
Why? It doesn't even look like she has a full set of fucking teeth you faggot

Bruh you dodged a bullet. It's not even that's she's unattractive, because for all I know she could fuck like a roided out tiger. But that is a fucking UGLY baby. The guy didn't do it any favors but I'm not imagining you would have changed that too much. Anyway, what brand of vodka? Why didn't you choose rum instead?

Women are catty af. You don't know shit mang!

Attached: 7sut3n8k3w021.png (1080x1069, 717K)

Not fully aryan, but still a good man.

Attached: 1566493938277.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

That niggah doesn't look aryan at all! They both are probably goblinas!

Attached: 98d.jpg (1200x947, 167K)

>Say something nice about them.

She brought a white baby into the world and not a mulatto abomination.

That puts her a cut above a lot of other chicks.

They look like a happy couple. Indeed. Good for them.

Attached: couple.png (480x477, 305K)

>White.
I dun't know 'bout that m8!

>broken up a long time ago.
Yep. It's been a few years.

Attached: couplle.png (568x562, 482K)

If it were meant to work out it would. Just because you haven't found someone yet doesn't mean you wont, and plus if you're not happy on your own you'll never be happy with someone else.

Don't worry op, I cursed her so she will look like this

Attached: FaceApp_1566509372976.jpg (435x453, 100K)

lmfao chill on him its not about looks

damn nvm just looked at OP pic and that bitch is a 2, that shit is rare

Yeah dude move on what on Earth? This isn't about the girl, you've falsely associated her with the cure to your own shortcomings. Improve yourself. Start with nutrition and exercise, then move up the pyramid until you reach superfluous enjoyment you can pursue as your other affairs are in order.

That's just Louis CK in 5 years

>This isn't about the girl
fuck off faggot

Attached: kid.png (560x573, 629K)

I mean, it was a toxic relationshit but still...

>it's weird (for me)

Attached: eh.png (429x565, 341K)

>gets this angry

Clearly im right lmao, stay sad i guess or take my advice and actually change. that hambeast is not whats got you stuck

>that hambeast is not whats got you stuck
No and I know that but that would be a great scapegoat.. wouldn't it?!

Attached: chester-bennington-2.jpg (1582x2000, 787K)

uh here's a vid of them @ crsmas

Attached: crsmas.webm (192x172, 806K)

Is he...retarded or something?

He's right though. You have the power to live your best life and you're wasting it posting pictures of your ex like a budding serial killer.

Um. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and I most certainly should not throw stones desu.

>i've been filed on my retardation and yes, he has his own set of problems

> like a budding serial killer.
I've been told that I will be a serial killer by someone else, i've been called creepy and such..

I JUST!

I JUST!

..I am a non-violent, non-confrontational kind of person.

Attached: cb.png (419x637, 454K)

You're also obsessing over an ex that dumped you (inb4 it wuz mutual) years ago. That's two steps away from "It rubs the lotion or it gets the hose". Please dont hurt the child OP, he didn't do anything to you.

That's very kind of you, user but I wish them no harm or ill will.

Attached: evileye.jpg (223x226, 8K)

Which one is the chick?

I was lucky enough to find a great woman who wants nothing more than to be a good housewife and mother.
We've been together for about 2 years and have been trying for a kid for about 8 months.
No go. I think I might be sterile because she just went to the doctor and had her lady parts looked at.
Congrats to them.
Quit being a fucking faggot at least she's happy.

I dumped my ex. You've got it very backwards and don't know the story desu.

To any law enforcement agents reading this thread. I suspect OP is trying to create reasonable doubt. Don't believe his alibi.

You're a psycho. I've seen you posting all over r9gay. You're bad news and carry horrible energy with you.

Oh shit, he's believing in negative energy now. He's already starting the degeneration that will eventually lead to murder-suicide.

I need to make some mac&cheese and pour myself some redwine. Take a look at I post there regularly. Considering your name, I'm sure you'd love the board. No need to thank me! You're welcome!

Attached: ebd613283c98f413e717c8e36bf87dc2.jpg (536x952, 137K)

>his dinner is a TV dinner and alcohol
This shit writes itself.
>I post there regularly. Considering your name, I'm sure you'd love the board. No need to thank me! You're welcome!
I'm sure would do post there regularly. But understand that your ex is not a lizard person. She did not cause 911. Please do not hurt them.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING RODENT.
WHY ARE AMERICANS SO UGLY?

bump1rin0

The girl I used to have a huge crush on just got married to an illegal immigrant that she met less than a year ago.

Attached: cantdealwithit.gif (300x126, 397K)

>You're also obsessing over an ex that dumped you years ago.

Give that user a break. I've been obsessing over an ex that dumped me over 15 years ago.

Are you saying I should take a break on that guy and focus on why you're a loser? Do you think I have all the time in the world to just fix you fuckers? Let's just cut to the chase and you'll like find out your mother fucked up in raising you and now you're an emotionally stunted man.

Are you sure thats his child?

Op made it so that if you do reverse-search-image nothing pops up. No one got doxed.

Are you retarded? Who said anything about doxxing. Ya nitwit.

Doxing is a big deal, homie.
>fur sure wit lil kidz 'n shit

Attached: mac-miller.gif (384x498, 1.68M)

>Are you saying I should take a break on that guy and focus on why you're a loser?

I needed to go under general anesthesia for a minor operation, and I wouldn't let my current gf come to the hospital with me. I was pretty sure that when I woke up and was in recovery and all fucked up, I'd tell her that she means nothing to me and never will - because she's not an ex whose name she's never heard me say out loud, whose picture she's never seen.

I got my brother to pick me up instead.

BTW I'm always surprised that people who don't appear to feel any lasting or significant emotions at all are always first in line to tell me that I'm "emotionally stunted" or something similar.

OK but no one but you mentioned doxxing. Are you trying to doxx OP?

You should breakup with this girl, user. You're wasting both your time.

Nope. What purpose would that serve. Why dox the op?

Then why do you keep mentioning about doxxing OP? What are you trying to convey here?

idk what u mean m8 but you should try seeking physiological help because you're absolutely intolerable and I feel horrible for anyone that has to endure you irl.

Attached: macmiller.jpg (854x1280, 147K)

He looks like an onionboy so I'd imagine he is.

You should probably take the path of those "artists" you look up to. Lmao.

Death is going to come for everyone. You're not excluded from the mix.

The difference between me and you, is that I lived.

>I lived.
Oh. How rich are you?
>I've lived too and you're just a spoil't lil brat!

Attached: 28159211e09f4a9bd3f17acb0668fbce.gif (500x250, 992K)

Enough to own a home, a few cars and support a family. I have a feeling that B you TFO.

your ex is ugly op, you can do better.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Spoiled 'lil brat. Damn. I called it!
>you're easy to read. ALMOST TOO EASY

Attached: iwav.gif (500x281, 948K)