I'm a theoretical physics student and also a creationist

I'm a theoretical physics student and also a creationist.
I wanna set up a meeting with a hot shot scientist like Dawkins and chat.
How do I get a famous scientist to meet me in person for a cup of coffee and creationism?

Attached: dnajäbä.png (1024x514, 919K)

What shit tier language is this

I have a friend who's married to a family member of his. Disprove evolution and I'll tell him to try and set something up.

pretty sure its Finnish, but not 100% sure

>I'm a student in an unrelated field and also a creationist
Explain yourself.

You under estimate the power of Richard Dawkins

at an actual university? and you're sure you aren't just some undeclared major freshmen wanker?

Biology is a very bad standpoint from disproving God.
It's something that's just beyond math and physics.

>at an actual university?

Yes, the best uni in my country actually.
What, you think creationists are stupid or something? Prove it. I think atheism is the stupidest religious choice one can make.
>DURR nothing exploded and randomly formed sentient life capable of space travel

That'd be funny as fuck if it actually happens.
>how did you find me?
>I met an anonymous stranger that knows a guy that knows a relative of yours

Yeah buy it's pretty great for proving evolution. One might even say that a theoretical physics student isn't equipped to argue about fossils and viral insertions.

>Prove it.
Big words coming from a guy that thinks someone just magic'd up the world and all the creatures in it some 4000 years ago.

>it's pretty great for proving evolution

Evolution doesn't really disprove God though. You can always say a greater power created the mechanism of evolution and how things work
I mean heck I'm a creationist and even I believe in evolution because I took the basic courses of biology in high school

>I'm a creationist and even I believe in evolution
Bruh

the part that made me ask if you were a LARP was were you said "I'm a theoretical physics student" and that you want to chat with Dawkins. Being a creationist is the most reasonable thing you said.

>Big words coming from a guy that thinks someone just magic'd up the world and all the creatures in it

I love it how you always try to make believers sound stupid by that
>some magic dude sitting on a cloud made the universe happen
remark but I unironically think that's not a bad way to see how life came to be. From an ant's perspective magical giants spit out skyscrapers and automobiles.

>You under estimate the power of Richard Dawkins
The man is incoherent, he believes that agnosticism is a coherent worldview (despite clearly violating the core laws of logic)

Attached: DunkinDonuts.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I study physics instead of biology because I want to know deep truths about the universe and existence.
Biology is too practical and everyday shit. We need to go deeper.

Attached: fysik.jpg (588x506, 45K)

>plants are magical
Retake biology.

>I'm a theoretical physics student
>and also a creationist
>I wanna set up a meeting with a hot shot scientist
>like Dawkins

>despite clearly violating the core laws of logic
Elaborate in full.

X is either equal to A or not A - the law of non-contradiction.
When you are dealing with worldviews and the frameworks for existence, you cannot take a position of neutrality.

>I'm a creationist and even I believe in evolution
I don't think that means what you think it means.

>even when confronted with a striking lack of evidence, "we just don't know" is not an acceptable answer
Wow. So why are you a creationist again? There's no evidence for it, so it's illogical to maintain that it's true.

Yes, Dawkins is an evolutionary biologist. But he can do more than just present facts about biology. The man is obviously well read in a lot of other relevant topics not limited to just hard sciences.

> On hisspectrum of theistic probability, which has seven levels between 1 (100% certainty that a God or gods exist) and 7 (100% certainty that a God or gods do not exist), Dawkins has said he is a 6.9, which represents a "de facto atheist" who thinks "I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there."

It doesn't sound like he's agnostic. I don't get what your point is.