/confession thread/

I'll start
>donate regularly to findommes online (donated approx 50k over the years)
>alcoholic
>neet
>cutting myself every single day in the hopes an infection finally puts me out of my misery
>certified 93IQ
>clinically obese

Your turn

Attached: DgEhj5sU8AAJp2V.jpg (497x650, 26K)

My shaving habits are a bit fucked, I feel weird shaving the neck portion of my beard so I usually just get pissed and shave it all, also have never let my above-upper lip portion grow in in any capacity.

My ldr ex gf lied about me supposedly trying to get her to kill herself and people haven't stopped fucking with me over it, it's been 7 years and I still cuckedly love her. I want to hug her and ruffle her cute short hair. She cheated on me the entire 3 years, made me the subject of ridicule a social pariah, stole my friends and fucked them and I hate to admit I still don't feel hatred for her, just a desperate yearning to hold her.

nah nope. my money goes into savings.

Will you plz be my paypig? I cant find any guys into findomme and I actually get turned on by it I'm not just memeing.

>and I actually get turned on by it I'm not just memeing.
the desperation women have for money is legitimately sickening. get a job cunt.

I have had numerous instances when I could have gone somewhere with a girl I was close to but have not been successful in a single one. Sometimes I think it's a curse or a divine joke.

Attached: ruskidoomer.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>have a 9 inch cock but I never used him

Attached: 1562025909776.jpg (500x631, 63K)

some more:
I have no skills, probably a lifelong undiagnosed(to my knowledge) learning disability, physically I'm weak from a tbi and very fat. My body has trouble controlling its body temp and when I sweat I get anxious and sweat more, I bet you've probably never seen someone sweat so profusely from doing nothing at all like I do. And me in a job interview is so embarrassing. I can talk well and look people in the eye but I'll sweat because it's so hot and then get anxious and sweat some more. I'm not really interested in anything and I've always been sleep deprived. All of this combined with the depression I had all my life has is whats up with me.

how do u know it's a "him"

My wife opened our relationship so she could pursue women. I was fine as long as she didn't fall in love or some dumb shit.

She's fell in love with someone. She hasn't outright said it, but I see how they kiss and gaze at each other. Sometimes she recoils when I try to be intimate with her. She says, "you know, I don't really find any other men but you attractive.." bullshit. She's gay. Straight up gay. But her Eastern European family would kill her so...

I've had zero luck on Tinder, bars are terrifying, and until the end of this year, my job prevents me from socializing.

I really want to start over. I'm attractive enough, I work out some, I'm 6'2", but I'm totally spineless.

I'm just so tired and frustrated.

Shut up that really is my fetish how come your yelling at me and not the whores he already payed
That's fine with me I think it's hot when guys sweat

>how do u know it's a "him"
He started speaking one day. He told me his name is Cockitaurus Maximus and he was worshipped as a God. He reincarnated into being my cock.

Attached: 1562751100947.png (787x830, 647K)

im scared of cutting but keep trying to push myself. sh'ed in other ways, but never actually mustered the courage to get them slicery bois

Dude why tf are you paying for some hoes that you won't even see in real life?
Just go to a dominatrix, its probably a better investment.

You should be able to say before hand on applications that you have a problem sweating, and bring a tissue or hanky with you to wipe your sweat during the interview

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of FEMALeES and TRAPS!

discord gg/jUUeATY

stopped donating jfl what the fuck

where does an obese 93IQ neet get 50k to waste on findommes?

Same, my friend.
It was sometimes due to my incompetence, sometimes I realized that the girl wouldn't accept my kinks and didn't want to bother her with it.
Once I had her lying in the same bed, reached and pulled her to me and she laughed the laugh I've heard a million times. Not cheerful or playful one, it was the audible version of the "laughing_girls.jpg". She might not have meant it that way, but god damnit it made me mad. We just went to sleep.
I think she didn't really like me anyway.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>donated approx 50k over the years
daddy's money or retardedly middle class job?

my biggest turn is pet play and it's been like that since I was 13, I try avoid it now and my mind is focused on more traditional masculine sexuality now so its whatever

Attached: miserable.png (445x520, 411K)

I destroyed my best friend's life because he said he didn't want me taking an interest in his sister.
He was a real golden boy type, good at everything and loved by everyone. When he told me I couldn't have the one thing I wanted, I guess I just sort of snapped. I then dedicated the next few years to completely ruining his life, driving a wedge between his family, and getting close to his sister.

This is actually pretty depressing to me.

good luck, bro
Domo arigato mr originalo

Attached: no exit.png (210x339, 126K)

>PTSD
>hear voices
>NEET
feel like I am probably gonna die homeless

She wasn't yours, it was just your turn

Story pls ghjcgv

We grew up together, he lived just down the road from me. Like I said, he was very much a golden boy. He was well liked, talented, and genuinely a good guy.
Being best friends and living close also ment we knew each other's families well. I always sort of viewed his younger sister as more of a nuisance than anything, right up until around grade 10 or 11 when I started seeing her as kinda cute.

One day my friend caught me staring at his sister, and he asked me, sternly but in good faith, to not pursue his sister. It was a little too close for comfort for him. For me, it was an insult.
The guy who got everything he ever wanted wasn't going to give give me so much as a shot at what I wanted. So I was done playing second fiddle.

I simmered in my resentment until the summer before uni. To save time I'll green text what I did up until the end of uni.
>Convinced his mom that his father was cheating thanks to a little help from a hooker the next town over.
>convinced his gf that he tried roofied her
>used the resulting 'rape' fallout to smash his reputation
>'Softly' encouraged his drinking
>Get him into drugs
>Used his deteriorating state and family situation to get close to and comfort his sister
>Used a certain incident to finally convince his family to push him out

All the while I acted as a steadfast support for his sister, and eventually, even proposed to her.
What really surprises me is how little it took to undermine his life. I pulled a string or two here and there to force some things, but largely it fell apart because of him, all I had to do was gently reinforce negative behaviours.

I don't feel bad about what I did and I sleep quite contently beside his cute sister.

I collected a large amount of teen models pics that were around my age when I discovered them in the mid-00's. Fapped many many times to them but in recent years I figured I was still fapping to it out of habit, I also worked out that I only still had the collection for nostalgia and nothing much more.

Earlier this year I formatted the hard drive I had the collection on and then threw it away. I do somewhat regret doing this because I fully know that some of the stuff I had I will never find again, but I also feel somewhat cleansed in doing this. I still fap to 2D though, and I find 2D a lot nicer tbqh