WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING IN MY LIFE? I'M WHITE...

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING IN MY LIFE? I'M WHITE, W-WE INVENTED MODERN SOCIETY AND THE TECHNOLOGY YOU USE EVERY DAY.

Attached: 1565696093925.png (708x800, 33K)

imagine being the descendant of farm equipment

>W-WE INVENTED MODERN SOCIETY AND THE TECHNOLOGY YOU USE EVERY DAY
there is at least one guy here who posts this in every thread about race, kek

t.seething white subhuman devil experiment gone wrong

daz rite feelsgud2Bnonwhite and actually be able to be proud about my ancestors' accomplishments

mine literally built Amerikkka hbu

Attached: 1493624306284.png (436x597, 342K)

lol, antifa is out in full force today, and their banter is as weak as their meme
LOL

Attached: stop_clowning_around.jpg (1650x1275, 378K)

I think white culture and its low crime rates have been the foundation of every european society. You can't have both crime and progress.

>invented the cuckolding fetish
>invented pedophilia
>invented findom
>invented gender reassignment surgery

thanks for modern society I guess

Attached: DxEjN8GXcAAtPaz.jpg:large.jpg (618x700, 130K)

>white people are suddenly Jewish

awwww stupid nigger is using its brain to communicate with us cuz its angry! how cute, it thinks its human

>WE WUZ ORIGINAL AND SHIET

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 447K)

>invented pedophilia

nice

>proud of ancestors accomplishments

because the sparse successes culminated throughout history are all you have to ignore the fact that niggers are a scourge and embarrassment to humanity. why else would you need to try to prove otherwise? stay stupid and inferior, nigger slave

>because the sparse successes culminated throughout history

uuuuh let's see:
>built civilization
>built the pyramids
>invented music

> are all you have to ignore the fact that niggers are a scourge and embarrassment to humanity.
how so? if u step out of your pol echo-chamber yu'll see black folks are universally loved and for good reason

>why else would you need to try to prove otherwise?

i don't need to "prove" anything, the burdern of proof is on you

> stay stupid and inferior, nigger slave
wow another racist incel white devul uh

>>built civilization
>>built the pyramids
>>invented music
yeah, caucasians did all that
but wasn't the question what have dindus ever contributed throughout all of history
>inb4 being farm equipment

hey now, cuckolding is based, what's wrong with my gf being satisfied the way she likes? it shouldn't matter as long as I'm the one who gets to take her last name

your posts would be more effective without the corny name

>corny
how tf is it corny?
I't's fresh and bling bro

your just jealous

Imagine being the descendant of a peasant who crossed the ocean only to be a moralfag.

i like caucasians, we aren't climbing trees and banging rocks like morons thanks to them
thank you whypipo, very cool

Attached: 1565831739928.png (2000x1000, 78K)

lol, that picture, not sure I get it, but the sauron eye is hilarious

I would say not being dependent on food stamps makes me superior to every single nigress with 18 mixed babies in section 8 housing

This.
You gave us AIDS and high crime rates.

What's wrong with climbing trees? And Africans never banged rocks, we threw coconut shells on the ground like dice in to tell fortunes.

I saw you on /co/. How's it going

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Activve Server for the BEST LEWDS of FEMnALES and TRAPS!

discord gg/jUUeATY

>what's wrong with being a subhuman?
jeez i don't know

Attached: 1566451953581.gif (188x225, 1.68M)

>Missing the point of thread being about whites on Jow Forums only positive factor being white
>REE NIGGER
The state of the alt-right

Ya dude, the spooky alt right is here. That's why blacks are considered undesirable. It's everyone else's fault, the alt-right boogeyman most of all. Not black people's fault

>Missing the point of my post
>Assuming I'm a nigger

What part of my post is claiming youre a nigger? Are you able to communicate without greentext and passive aggression? "You're missing the point about my post claiming that you're missing the point" is not a point.

Nigger lmao

Actually a woman with 18 kids is objectively superior to some virgin

Imagine being the descendent of someone who can't grow potatoes

>hes still going
Hit a nerve huh

goodbye to your carreer, your savings, you can't really raise them properly if you lack money so let's hope they don't end up being criminals

not a virgin nor a polluter, come at me faggot

Calm down Schlomo Berkenburg. If you value money so much nobody wants to have kids with you anyway

you are insecure because you live in a world created by white people, if you lived in your native homeland this resentment and bitterness would cease to exist

admitting that you're insecure is the first step, nonwhite anons

Attached: ted.png (1200x1620, 152K)

The new shill strategy:

1. Post an actual fact that is unironically true
2. couple it with a crying wojak
3. Hope the juxtaposition causes people to think the fact is false

Shiggy diggy

Attached: pepe_tree.jpg (901x667, 40K)

dude, more than 2 fucking kids!? when you barely have enough to support yourself?

I try to be empathic with people like that but we can't just pretend it isn't a recipe for disaster in most cases.

Your post and your pic contradict

Thanks. Sorry for Woodrow Wilson though.

W E
E W
WE
EW

Attached: IMG_20190626_003816.jpg (749x740, 88K)

The majority of whites were peasant plebs.
Idk why they credit for the 0.1% of whites that actually did something

Hey thats not very polite