How are your latest Tinder matches going?

How are your latest Tinder matches going?

Attached: tinderapp.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know for how gay this board is i see alot of tinder threads, when can we see some grindr threads i want to see peoples luck with twinks or bears

yew shouldnt play with fire, bro. remember what Smokey da Bear taught us

fucking kek

Got six matches with just a pic of my fuckin legs and a decent bio. Didn't hit it off with any of them, but wasn't particularly into any of them, too. That's been my first day on tinder. How do people get depressed over this shit?

i have given up. occasionally get matches but none of them want to meet in person or will give me their number.
how do you chat with them?

There isn't any risk with gay dudes. Everyone fucks everyone

well i want to see if there are any decent traps without downloading the app myself desu

Traps learned girls like them and are on tinder themselves bruh

>12 likes (apparently)
>0 matches

is the tinder jew just lying to me to get gold

>Tinder
wait, you people actually use this stupid nigger shit?

>even owning a phone
>installing abborrent apps
>trying to date
Doxx yourselves so I can burn you all alive please. You people even KNOW that it doesn't work.

Go back to Jow Forumsbraincels. It's the new Jow Forumsincel.

GO

NOW

We HATE INCELS

VOLCELS is what robots are.

Nah. I've got 6 matches and 9 likes. They're real. I think you can even guess who they are when they're presented to you because they just blur the photos. It's all about your profile design and who you are.

But it's working for me right now motherfucker I'm gettin LAAAAIIIID 2 NITE

Attached: moff smug.png (1280x1426, 654K)

>Join Tinder a few months ago
>Literally nothing, just 2 likes and 0 matches
>Friend scolds me about how Tinder is trash for finding a meaningful relationship and I shouldn't care about being a virgin with no gf
>This friend had several suicide attempts and he said no one likes him because he is ugly and fat
>Two days ago he joins Tinder out of boredom
>He is getting a ton of likes and matches, and he already got a few telephone numbers
This literally killed all my hope on dating and finding a girlfriend in general.

Attached: 1523816392195.png (400x400, 230K)

Both unmatched after responding with something I didn't get to see (only saw the notification on my phone).

i've had about 6 confirmed dates where i match with someone, talk for a while, ask them out, we agree on a date, and then i never hear from them again

what the fuck is going on? at least the fact that i'm getting this far has helped my self esteem

i don't get matches anymore, but I am talking to a girl. we're gonna meet soon and watch a bunch of horror movies together. I have never done this before and will probably fail, but this is the first step in getting my life together. I just have to try putting myself out there even though right now it just causes me pain and doesn't feel worth it.

Good on ya user. Keep it going dude.

Last time i used it i played a game with a girl and told her if i win i would get her number, and if she won she would delete me. I obviously lost and she deleted me immediately.
My first and only time asking a girl her number at least.

Tinder in my area fucking sucks. Yeah i can increase my range but am I really going to travel 10+ miles to meet a girl that might not actually show up?

I'm not attractive enough to have girls come to me or even meet me halfway so I'm fucked because i don't even have a car. Taking the bus is fine until she asks "so did you drive here?" and from there the whole date falls apart because no woman wants to date a guy without a car.

Online dating is not for ugly & average looking people like me.

I uninstalled this piece of shit last week, hopefully my first hooker experience goes well and i dont have to try this shit again

I mean she didn't unmatch yet so I basically got laid. Ez
Also this. I live in the biggest city in my province and you run out of people to swipe after like 20. And most of them are fat single mothers

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-220043_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 236K)

I have never tried Tinder because I don't like how I look in photos.

Nice job user. That's the first step. I wish I had your courage. Instead I continue to rot away in my room.

Always badly
He is trying that, but likes aren't fake. It's as said. You can basically recognize the people who liked you based on the blurred photos. If you run into them on swiping, that is. That is the reason I swiped right on one bitch that was a no-no for me otherwise. Turns out I was right, and nothing came out of that match. Not even a decent conversation (not that I would expect that out of a female, on tinder of all things).
Nigger are you joking? I'm not using tinder expecting it to "work". You should watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q
It's about having fun, seeing for yourself how uppity even the low quality females are and laughing at them. A true red pill to give up on dating.
Getting your ass cheeks spread doesn't count

>usually get at least 1 match per month
>conversations typically go nowhere
>getting ghosted is pretty common
>so far have only met up with 3 girls
>fucked 2, got nowhere with the third

5/10 can't complain, but sometimes I still do.

shes going to ghost you and you will rage about
on this shit board

Attached: 1565808342804.jpg (750x733, 384K)