Have you ever noticed how we can become radically happier by seeing that we are in a better situation than others? Like...

Have you ever noticed how we can become radically happier by seeing that we are in a better situation than others? Like, your life may be shit but "at least it isn't that shit"? I think that seeing others in a worse situation is what really can make us see life in a better perspective.

Attached: Cancer.jpg (600x450, 29K)

Statistically there's one person living the worst existence possible right now

well, s/he'll pass on the title quickly, since theyll probably kts soon

Not necessarily, maybe part of the reason their existence is the worst is because they can't kill themselves even if they want to

Nice normie cope, faggot

>tfw no chemo gf

thats a good point.
[insert some edgy shit about life being the biggest pain]

thats pretty much what normies do to feel better about themselves. it's all just a game of mogging. norimes come here to laugh at robots. maybe what robots should do is take a play from the normie handbook, maybe we should go to a forum with disabled people in wheelchairs and laugh at them for not being able to walk and tell them walking isn't that important anyway, its all about personality

I used to but it feels like tempting fate these days
I'm hitting new rock bottom every day

>maybe we should go to a forum with disabled people in wheelchairs and laugh at them for not being able to walk and tell them walking isn't that important anyway, its all about personality
kek.
where else is there lower than that?
spamming blind people forums?

Lmfao in the original sense

you aren't entitled to walking, sweetie

the suffering of other people only makes it worse. it makes me think life is unfair.

It is. Existence is a quantum RNG with everything from cakewalk to wartorn Haiti level difficulty

I had a LDR gf whom i loved that dies of leukemia. your thread is terrible, faggot, and you should feel bad.

For a millisecond. Then I remember my life isnt the absolute best and im just coping.
The best cope is reminding people with better lives than you they still arent perfect. dragging them down, making them feel guilty and insecure; reminding them of people they are envious of. Works on basically everyone.

I think that seeing others in a better situation is what really can make us see life in a worse perspective

Your legs DONT owe you anything snowflake

This until you realize the happiest people are the ones you never know about

imagine needing special parking spots wow look at the level of entitlement

I have plenty of money. Tomorrow, I'm going to meet with a realtor and look at a house. I may buy that house. I drive an old car with a little damage. I have no debt. I'm not addicted to drugs or alcohol. I'm pretty healthy, if just a little fat. I still feel terrible because I'm alone, because I'm an un-fuckable incel.

why do you think i visit this board lmao