Are there any games where you start as a wagie?

Are there any games where you start as a wagie?

Attached: 35d.jpg (631x595, 41K)

>game forces you to grind for 50 years

Attached: 1562881369266.jpg (243x208, 6K)

Animal crossing
Sims
Papa's Pizzeria

Don't try to bring this thread down bro. I'm the lowest level of human bean, I just need something to keep me motivated.

Harvest Moon

Zombies modes in call of duty

The worse thing about being a wagie is the dumb smalltalk with coworkers.

“Almost the weekend”
“Ugh Monday’s”
“How about the weather”

Being a wagie is the worst.

WAGIE WAGIE GET IN CAGIE

Animal Crossing. if you're quick you can get through the waging in 10-15 minutes

That one stick figure RPG Flash game, don't recall what it was called

Stick RPG

>Tfw blue collar wagie
>Tfw back hurts all the time
>Tfw too tired to ever play anything
Feelswagieman

Sorry, meant for,

"What time do you get off?"
Every hour, with everyone I work with

>he doesn't have gamer coworkers and boss/manager

Attached: 1565132346830.png (291x299, 167K)

sorry, meant to say that:

was meant for:

Shenmue

Starsector/Rimworld.

I use to when I worked low paying sevice jobs, now I’m stuck with boomers and wannabe boomers.

sorry
meant for

Smalltake is better than no talk at all. There's nothing more miserable than going to work and not socializing with anyone.

cart life

Attached: B1E67B35BA21D1F576953C6B85011E4D041E3FD9[1].jpg (640x480, 67K)

>tfw probably about to get fired
I know I should care but I hate waging so much that I kinda don't. Fuck the man and his shitty system.

This. Even meaningless and unfulfilling social contact is better than a chunk of day where you work alone

Wagebros, there is a worse feeling that taking public transport with a fucking co-worker?

i put in my 2 weeks on my retail job after 4 years of working there. tuesday im done for good. it feels surreal

Attached: 1550007697175.gif (511x512, 105K)

Life

Why. What happened.

most western vns

Stick RPG

Stardew Valley, though you don't actually play as a wagie.

What games have you start as a security guard?

Why are you about to get fired.

Quit a couple weeks ago after being an electrician for six and a half years. Going back to school next week, feels really good man.

Papers Please is basically wagecuck: the game. But it's great.

Depends, I had chill times with some co-workers, most are pretty decent folk, but if it's the ones you have no chemistry with then yea it's ass

>Tfw recently got into night time security

>All I do is sit and if I want, walk around the premises.
>Literally play Vidya online all night, listening to podcasts, music. Etc.

>21 an hour
>Make more than my parents

Good Lord this is comfy tier. Only problem is sleep schedule but I have my melanine pills,blackout curtains and workout.

Been working at my retail job almost 12 years. I want out.
I just briefly imagined not having to ever go back and now I'm feeling bad again realizing I set myself up emotionally.

My coworkers are gamers but I'm scared to show my full power level because it eclipses theirs by several thousand percent.

the past few months the job is really stressing me out. im staffed as a part timer but i work 5 times a week. i just recently turned 29 and the majority of my coworkers on part time are much younger than me. just a bunch of kids where most of my shifts im doing all the work and they are always asking me questions when customers come to them. i wasted too many years at this dead end job with no kind of promotion or pay increase. i know i can do better than this.

>graduated uni last year
>still stuck working at wendy's
>dumping all my spare money into art assets while I program a video game
>realize I'm in way over my head
>at my pace it will take 5 years to get everything I want done
>nobody with the skills I need has responded to my ads asking for another programmer
>except this one guy who sends me an email every week asking if he can have the position
>check his github
>nothing but hello world tier work
>keep telling him no
>he keeps sending me emails
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How do you even get a security job? Do you work alone? What kind of place do you work at? Do you have to file security reports?

>he keeps sending me emails every week
heh

>work has me scheduled to come in for 1 (one) hour next week
>tfw it takes me an hour to get ready plus another hour to drive to work and back
>cost of gas + toiletries as I get ready is almost as much as I'd get paid for that 1 hour of work
What am I supposed to do? Call them and tell them to fuck off? I already used up all my sick days and they're already pissed at me because of that.

I work in a college lab and that's pretty much all I've done all summer. I had to spend a little time writing a few reports or helping out here and there but for the most part I just read manga on the PC or dick around on my phone.

It would have been funnier if you would have moved it without saying anything. You can really fuck with people doing stuff like that. They'd look at the number of replies and see that it was archived and not know what the fuck was going on. Comedy gold.
How do you get that kind of job? Were you attending the University?

I did my degree at the university and the job started out as an internship. Normally I'm helping out students with lab work and acting as a teaching assistant, but during the many quiet periods I can do whatever the fuck I want basically.

I had an enlightening discussion about toilet paper quality with one of mine the other day

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Serverr for the BEST LEWDS of FEMALES and TRAPS!

discord gg/jUUeATY

Can you work in security if you're 5'7", barely? Am I barred from the comfiest job on the planet bros?

The Sims, Papa Louie Games, cant think of anymore right now.

You fucknut, I guarantee you make more money as an electrician than you ever could with some bs college degree in fingerpainting

I got fired recently and left with a smile on my face. I have to find something new soon but these few weeks of being a neet have been great. Dont worry about it, the amount of work we have to do just to live on our own at the bare minimum is inhumane.

Smalltalk isn't even bad compared to condescending customers.
>Customer asks me if I know how to do a return
>He doesn't even know how returns work, even though it says how to on the receipt
I know how this shit works, stop being condescending. At least he left the store after I explained it to him. Customers in general are always worse than coworkers in retail.

Sunset overdrive
You start as a wagie robot

Aren't MMOs basically wage cuck sims ?

Yes, I've got a friend how is a security guard and is 5 foot 2.

Maplestory

You start off as a noob. Get to level 10 then choose your first job. Then you grind for 29 levels to get to your 2nd job then grind to 70 for 3rd job. The grind gets harder but when you hit 120 you get 4th job.

Attached: F216096B-EF6E-4210-BDCD-B9D5F5C6A63B.jpg (1061x720, 80K)

pretty much this, you start off by collecting bear arses for pennies and work yourself up to collecting bear arses for a fortune

Final Fantasy Tactics

>start as wagie faggot squire
>have to work your way up to multi-job skill having gigachad

LA Noire sort of

Fallout New Vegas

werthers original comment

Worse, your coworkers are social, but not with you.

Attached: 13432203.jpg (351x351, 60K)

Real life is waigie mode.

This is a game a lot of people would consider a "Normalfag" game, but GTA Online has a shit ton of grinding when you start. Once you get access to the businesses in the game, it gets pretty fun.

I work those same hours as well. Only thing that really happened during the night was that there was a boar who attacked someone

Attached: 1566442151082.png (343x376, 84K)

In Arma 3 you can sim being a useless soldier that walks around and stares at the locals.

>How do you even get a security job?
You might need a license, check out what the requirements are in your state/country. You don't need a gun, or any sort of weapons training, or anything like that. You don't even need to be in good shape. They just want you to look presentable and be able to read and write.
>Do you work alone?
Generally, but it depends on what sort of site you're given. I've worked some larger places where there were a couple of us around on any given shift. Most of my assignments had me alone for ~8 hours. Shit was cash.
>What kind of place do you work at?
Not him, but I've worked in shopping centers, apartment complexes, and financial buildings.
>Do you have to file security reports?
Yes. They're the easiest thing in the world. The only time you might have to put a bit of effort into your writing is if something out of the ordinary happens (a car is towed, there's an injury, etc).

The game of life tbqh

>want to go back to this
>remember the hackers
>remember the atrocious loading times

GTA6 when holy shit