Why do women show cleavage / wear yoga pants?

Why do women show cleavage / wear yoga pants?

Attached: 1E6057E0-304F-4E09-9BA5-E2F65B91D7AC.jpg (640x960, 67K)

To attract men who aren't you.

Because they want to display their fertility to potential mates for the eventual purpose of producing offspring.

because its comfortable, stop being an incel

Why do men always dress like slobs and never take care of their appearance? Don't they want to be desired?

they're afraid of being called gay by other men

Cleavage for attention. Yoga pants because they're really comfy

Because it looks good. Why do you think?

This is white culture. White guys are afraid of grooming themselves, dressing well, and dancing. They think all of these things are gay. Then get mad when Tyrone or the Brazilian pool boy fuck their wives.

"yada yada yada, i'm a blackie methhead"

Why do men wear tight tshirts, roll up their sleeves, or wear a nice fitting pair of jeans?

Same thing you sluts!

theyre all whores to attractive men

Those fucking horse teeth.

Men dont wear shirts that expose the chest or stomach.

V neck or button up shirts

Men wear shirts that show off the upper part of their chests and their arms, which is what women are attracted to. Sometimes men don't wear shirts at all.

OP here. Didnt notice that lol

there are two theories
>to attract chads
>to impress other women so much that other women give up hope and quit chasing chad

>v neck
fuck i hate wearing them so much. i feel like a gay guido.

because they've been trained to expose their bodies to get attention.

Because if women don't dress like sluts they are accused of being prudes or dykes.

The same reason youre making these threads
For attention

Cuz were just cool like that. Imagine needing an hour of cosmetic work and wardobe selection to leave your house .

Trying to get Chad to fuck her tits right then and there.

theya ctually do tho original

Attached: 2b982d93ed894bc5a840ea7538cf7007_md.jpg (728x546, 82K)

any time i wear a button down shirt I always expose my chest. I make it a point to show as much chest hair as i can without making it obvious thats what im doing.

>"diss iss my kate upton poster. ohhh yeeaah."

It would be nice if you tried so we had something nice to look at. We are expected to look good no matter what but then you always look like teenagers in a bad way.

To look good, next question

Because they secretly have a mommy fetish and want their milkies sucked

>wearing yoga pants
>an hour of cosmetic work
??? isn't the whole premise of yoga pants that it's an easy way to look good without wasting time

There's your answer OP threads over

The whole premise of yoga pants is to essentially be naked without actually being naked

The whole premise of yoga pants is that they are comfortable as fuck. They just happen to be really skin tight. So if someone has a really nice ass and wears yoga pants, you'll see that.