I just cried my eyes out watching animu. Feels fantastic to experience such emotion, didn't know I still had it in me...

I just cried my eyes out watching animu. Feels fantastic to experience such emotion, didn't know I still had it in me. Has any work of fiction made you cry recently?

Attached: ec22fa54b3c70155d76cf8e4ef01ae80.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qu7Dw4NJmY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Domestic kanojo made me cry because I wasted 4 hours of my life watching something so retarded.

I cry at almost every non-western work of fiction.

Re:Life bc I'll never get a qt high iq gf. They don't exist.

Attached: 1564755533986.jpg (400x400, 27K)

i cried like a bitch at the end of mother 3 and i hate myself for it.

Which anime is the question because modern is mostly trash

Attached: Another+shark+girl+_de4b80d596dad4baec2a9159fa982525.jpg (800x800, 150K)

mother 3 is sad, user. you shouldn't hate yourself for it.

Your lie in April made me cry many many times

I don't know the order of the months, user. Use the number next time.

Boku no Hero Academia. I have lost interest, but the first couple episodes were very moving.

You'll probably dislike it then as it is modern, it was Noragami episode 9 The way Yukine's stubborn rebellion finally broke down and he started apologizing, I think the voice actor did a great job. I could empathise with him, even though I disliked him before. It was honestly quite predictable but it still got me.

Attached: 11A471D1-3B8A-4CD4-A2F1-9751A111D535.gif (498x332, 202K)

I guess Sundome Fucking weird manga, I only fully understood it when I looked up some different opinions about the ending to see what other people made of it. Someone made a very well-written forum post that laid everything out and I read it and then I thought about it and then I cried. But only a bit, because I'm a man.

Attached: sundome-759793.jpg (800x1213, 135K)

I cried watching les amants du pont neuf last night
I cry a lot

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Maki_Harukawa_Sprite_(23).png (693x895, 672K)

Not cry but end of eva did make me feel horrible in a way I didn't realise I could still feel.

Attached: unknown.png (270x338, 97K)

i cried after reading a greentext

I won't say cry but I remember a few anime moment where I had to hold that tear coming :
>Subaru in nanoha strikers letting out a huge war, painful cry when she sees her sister being abducted
>Sailor moon, old one not crystal, when she lost her power and repeatedly bloodily punched the ground in desperation, crying while trying to transform because she wanted to save Saturn
>Madoka, first season, where she was left crying and speechless by Sayaka. Not a tear but I genuinely felt bad for her, poor girl.
>a lot of those goddamn Gundam moments, holy shit the losses we had in those

But mostly when one of the girl let out that last, single huge desperation cry. I don't know why but those Japanese female voices just do such a good damn job at letting those out.

>tfw anime is the only one who made you felt emotions like sadness, brotherhood, family, or admiration.
Thanks for existing, Anime-san.

>rewatched cowboy bebop
>Spike starts walking down the stairs
>throat tightens
>camera angle changes to his face
>chest tightens
>"Bang"
>tears start flowing
>music starts playing
>crying like a little bitch at this point
also Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou manga or however you spell it
to be honest after I stop crying I feel so great, even better than before

I don't cry to many things anymore, the closest to crying I usually get is just being slightly teary-eyed. However, every time I watch Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day I cry like a little bitch after most of the episodes. Even just hearing the ending song makes me emotional.

The recent episode of Preacher where they finally disclosed Cassidy's backstory. Cass is my favorite character and I have a bit of a crush on him so it hurt seeing him so hurt and defeated.

But I cry at everything, even if it's my 20th time seeing it.

Attached: 13700-1537173155[1].jpg (640x360, 26K)

I cried when I read posts here about ""women"" who want to have a family and marry

Why would that make you cry, user?

Because it used to be real according to my granparents

Why do you say "used to"?

His movie almost made me cry but i held it in like a man.

Attached: 3D676DB8-003B-496C-9992-E04B0449F661.jpg (788x1080, 207K)

lol no I'm not a faggot like you

Because where I live nobody does that anymore.

Not me. I couldn't. I started tearing up right at the beginning when it was obvious he was about to an hero and the mom confronted him, and then the bullying and when deafy finally stood up for herself and said she was doing her best. And then the 2nd suicide attempt through until MC got out of the hospital at the very end got me actually crying. God damn this hit me hard for some reason. Few things get me to tear up, it was the first time I actually cried in some time.

I think it is a beautiful movie. Maybe i will watch it again in a while

>nobody
That seems like quite an exaggeration, user.

i cried a lot throughout watching plastic memories. i dont usually cry at all so it felt strangely nice.

They're too harsh on Senpai. She needs a hug.

Attached: 1565209482409.jpg (1024x1080, 153K)

In this corner of the world is a great movie I'd recommend. Nothing depicts surviving wartime in WW2 as good as that.

yeah my hopes and dreams. also apparently this isnt original if anyone commented this already go fuck yourself mines better

yo wtf are u even saying lmao whats a les omlette do pontiac

Clannad. Couldn't make peace with the animation until recently so I missed out on it. In the second season, where the MC's dad moves back to his mother. It was amazing, seeing the man that did his best despite the circumstances, worked his whole life for his son, who didn't notice it get some well deserved rest.

Where the fuck do you live where this is not an exaggeration?

I tear up at the end of pic related book which you all conspire not to but because otherwise I could afford good looking hookers and I would have an option besides either being Helene's office bitch (career), being locked in a small cage with Helene (jail), or begging Helene to please pay my rent (current.) I hate this rancid fucking cunt, but it is seemingly impossible for me to get away from her.

Attached: TIMESAND___Cover_small.png (300x450, 250K)

The real world, m8.

Latest season of Mob Psycho had me tearing up at the end of the Reigen arc. When Mob says he's always known...idk what it was about that scene but it fucking got me good in the best way possible.

What anime is the pic from? I can't find it on saucenao or google image.

I just got into anime and almost cried at the end of Death Note and while watching GuP

It must be from a japanese anime

Grave of the Fireflies is Unironically a really great war movie, I would put it on peg with films like Apocolypse Now and FMJ.

If your looking for films that make you cry I know a whole bunch Rudy, Schindlers list,Forest gump,UP etc
October Sky hits feels Hard here.

Everlasting Summer mods. The original scenario sucks, but some mods just hit you in the feels

I generally cry or at the least get misty eyed with visual novels. I highly recommend Little Busters! (cried like a fucking bitch) or Planetarian for this. Symphonic Rain also got me. Higurashi is feels-heavy and there are probably moments where I teared up but forgot.

The other one was the Takahata film, Omoide Poroporo. It's just very well made and hits the core of how loveless, late bloomers feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=qu7Dw4NJmY4

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.

woke up to this reply, made me laugh

The title is so telling. There's no way it's going to be a happy story.

i mean, if you're into ecchi AND imoutos it's not a bad pickup

Only fiction that ever made me shed a tear was the ending of RotK

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (275x183, 10K)

I haven't felt sadness from watching anything in ages. I really want to, but I just feel nothing.
I crave tears

Not even the death of Boromir or the "loss" of Gandalf?

The final scenes of The last Samurai, the first time i felt some emotion since Corpse-Party

Not the same user but I had a similar reaction to the end of LOTR.
The Gandalf and Boromir moments stung...But there was something holding the tears back. Maybe it was the knowledge that Boromir fought and died for what he believed in, that his death wasn't in vein...And Gandalf, knowing in your heart that he may not be dead!
But the ending...That hit me.
LOTR was an adventure, an epic that you; the viewer were on as well. You were there when everyone left the shire, you were there during the battle of helms deep, and you were there in Mount Doom, letting Frodo know that he can do it! He can destroy this evil.
Then the ending happened and after this incredible, long journey that lasted YEARS (The wait time between films). It was finally over. These characters that you've grown to love are going to be leaving. There will be no more adventures, no more epic battles, no more tender moments of friendship...It truly felt like the end.
That user...is why I cried.

>Has any work of fiction made you cry recently?
Jeffrey Epstein's suicide.

Attached: FE6F1242-19E7-4F05-B847-11CBD1B00C04.jpg (618x410, 52K)

How is that a work of fictionn?

I finished watching pic related yesterday. I don't get it why people say that they could not finish it because they related too much/ It was too sad. Yes I related too and it was sad but not that bad. The last episodes with Misaki were the saddest.
Did not cry tho.

Attached: nx1210-rT5iQ2cdhvhM.jpg (460x652, 73K)

What anime is that OP?
orrigg

not op but:
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.

haha you serious? Anime "emotions" are laughable most of the time, you can literally feel that it was written by a lonely japanese man who never experienced anything and just invents interactions between characters as how he thinks it could be in real life
Of course someone like you wouldn't notice

Any other anime that women will NEVER understand?

Attached: Rainbow.jpg (745x1000, 141K)

I haven't cried for real in a long time user. Even when I do "cry" I feel nothing inside and am still thinking rationally.

Honestly I think my body at this point has gotten tired of me being serious, and is just forcing me to cry so that I don't look weird out in public.

Attached: sss.jpg (196x211, 16K)

Guy in the front reminds me of Formaggio.

Attached: formaggio1.png (350x426, 246K)

true
anime romance fucking sucks dick you can sense that the author was a virgin cuck.

No but the mdma i took did.

part 5 fuckin got me. Too many good bois dying.