Psychiatrist

>Mixed-raced
>Autistic because of too much prenatal testosterone
>Psychologist that is diagnosing me is a gay man with no creativity
>Can't look into my brain when he needs to
>Looks at my healthy face and body and thinks "This man is mentally healthy."
>Has totally stopped taking anything I say to him seriously, has started saying things like "You're just a late driver/lazy." to my face
>Told him I play Rainbow Six: Siege
>Just now realize he's going to look at that game and think "It takes too much attention to be successful in this."
>He's going to genuinely believe I am mentally healthy and neurotypical by the time I meet up with him again because I'm not staring at the floor and drooling

I think I need to look for a new psychologist.
This man doesn't know what he's doing. He thinks autism = retardation, but he's a professional psychiatrist trying to diagnose adult autism.

I was given him because my last name is Lopez-davis, and he's bilingual even though I spoke in English on the phone.

Has anyone here ever had a psychiatrist/health professional that was against them in this way? This guy genuinely believes I'm fraudulent because I mentioned needing disability funds in my initial message.

Attached: 1566087068847.jpg (213x193, 7K)

you're 100% just lazy and don't want to work. As evidenced by being able to consistently play video games and take care of your body.

Wow almost like people don't enjoy being slaves

this. It's a little sad desu

>mentioned needing disability funds
That's what killed you man, it looks too obvious. Just exaggerate your symptoms and tell them that your autism makes daily life difficult.

That's not it.
Adam Lanza played video games.
Adam Lanza took care of his body.

Most high functioning autistic people can do basic things like this.

There are football stars that have Aspergers.

The worst part of all of this is that even though I'm being totally honest, I'm getting slammed as a liar.

I've decided to never say the truth ever again.
These people are foolish, and they warp the truth to what they feel is right.

Honestly, if he appears to be acting iffy by the 2nd visit, I'm going to peal on him.

No sense in having him write down "NOT AUTISTIC, CRAZY" on a piece of paper and filing it when, in all actuality, I am.

Don't give him the chance to ruin me

The fact that you see making something of yourself is slavery is evident of a problem. You could be working toward starting your own business, building wealth, and fucking off to Cambodia to impregnate dark asian 14 year olds. But nah, let's just bitch and moan and complain how to world doesn't give us a free ride.

>Make something of yourself

You're wrong.
Not everyone has the opportunity to make something of themselves even if they're born into wealth. Not everyone wants to go and get young girls pregnant even though it would feel nice.

I've actually got autism.
I'm not going to slave because I don't have the opportunity to drive myself to and from work to do so.

It's going to kill me if I don't take care of it.

>davis
Jew

Sorry, half Welsh.

>>Make something of yourself
>You're wrong.
>Not everyone has the opportunity to make something of themselves even if they're born into wealth.
Not everyone does, you were literally born into a country and time where you can communicate at the speed of an electron. Just about any knowledge is at your fingertips. The world is your literal oyster. You have no excuse. Abraham Lincoln had severe depression and would often have crying fits. Yet he got the debt of every Black person in America.
>Not everyone wants to go and get young girls pregnant even though it would feel nice.
It's OK if you're gay. Maybe ask your psyk out.
>I've actually got autism.
A medical apparently disagrees with your bullshit self-diagnoses.
>I'm not going to slave because I don't have the opportunity to drive myself to and from work to do so.
No you just want neetbux. You're literal scum.
>It's going to kill me if I don't take care of it.
Just take out the middleman and do the job yourself.

>You just want neetbux

You have to be retarded to be on Jow Forums when there's an oyster world out there.

I have autism, and it prevents me from experiencing the oyster world, so I'm stuck, talking to idiots like you.

Davis is a wholly Jewish name

No it's not.
It's pure welsh.

Jews just snuck around under the name Davis.

>The name came to be used as a patronymic name by the Brythonic people of Wales

OP I'm in the same boat. The reason the psychiatrists and psychologists are like this is because of the welfare state and the influx of people who pretend to have mental illnesses to get welfare.
With me, the psychiatrists often mockingly imply and state that I am severe ill (schizotypal pd) but later and contradictorily they claim that I don't have that many problems

>psychologists
LMAO they're all low IQ frauds. These are the faggots who would unironically believe things like astrology. They probably read self help books in their spare time. Most of the clients they meet are just as retarded or they have the self awareness of a chimpanzee.

All of them accuse you of being gay when they can't figure out what your issues are. A good psychologist is one in a million. A good psychologist doesn't live to examine patients, he examines patients because he is interested in learning the psychology of human and will study you like a rat.

It's an extremely sad state of affairs.

So many people are just lazy and snake like/evil, so they latch onto SSDI and start stealing from people that will die without it.

They start sitting in their trailer and buying drugs from their friends and just spend their entire lives drinking/high.

The worst part is that my father and mother were totally uncaring toward me, so when I needed the diagnosis, they didn't help.

Now I'm getting placed with crackheads, snakes, and retards that just want to steal from the government and die.

With many mental diseases they could actually do serious tests to see if you are not faking it. Like with autism it's known that there are certain brain structure and function abnormalities. Also elevated levels of glutamate and serotonin.

>dude you have the internet that makes you a god
What the fuck are talking about. Stop being a namefag cunt first off. We live in an age of restrictive laws. We live in an age of restrictive social pressures. We live in a age where you will be arrested if you spend more than 10 days camping in a forest. What the fuck are you talking about? You can't just go into the woods and build a house. The world is now tightly controlled more than ever.

being able to communicate with the world in seconds as also made it possible to regulate every square inch of a humans existence.

>waaah people are taking advantage of money that should go to africans
Go back to redit.

I'd like to just run the serious test and be through, but it's expensive.

I can't believe my life and future is in the hands of a homosexual male that thinks everyone is like him, and anyone that's not is lazy. Life is so cruel.

When someone in your family has sex with some girl and the kid comes out with serious issues for whatever reason, wouldn't you like there to be a social safety net for your family member?

Funnily enough the head of the psychiatric hospital I was at was openly gay. The loonies run the nuthouses

I come here to relay my Chad wisdom and hopefully save a few of you.
You're lucky you got the opportunity to talk to me and get a lesson in living life to the fullest. You're welcome.

I'd like to just switch to a female psychologist.
They would immediately see I have a serious psychological problem and give me my diagnosis no questions asked.

Instead, I'm getting a crazy man that thinks he's as good as a woman.

It's insane. No one understands human beings better than women, yet men try to be psychiatrists anyway when they're dealing with something that takes the finest of care and attention. The worst part of it all is that it shouldn't just be "1 man, 1 woman trying to assess you."

It should be a team of 3-5 people all interviewing 1 person.

>there are people abusing the welfare system so I better abuse it too.
What's it like being a nigger?

You're a fool.
I'm glad you're wearing that dumb name so that I can filter you from now on.

Your "wisdom" is worth dirt on the floor.
You're probably some 19 year old kid going to community college telling me how to live.

They'd probably just tell you to have sex, fucking incel.

Why would I be an incel if not for some major impediment?

Isn't it self evident that all human beings want to have sex? What's stopping me?

If your dad beat you more then maybe you wouldn't need my wisdom. But since you've never been taught how to be a proper man and not a whiney little bitch who's so intimidated by a gay man you're going to run to a woman, hoping she'll provide for you. Pathetic.
You're lazy and fear leaving your comfort zone.

>autism = retardation
it pretty much is
successful autists are incredibly rare, most fail horrifically at life and die pretty young
t. psychfag

>You're lazy and fear leaving your comfort zone.

There is nothing outside of my comfort zone.
There is nothing for me to work toward. It's all just an empty, desolate hellscape for me. Elliot Rodger's life is my own, but my life is more hopeless than his was.

I can feel no love for other human beings. My brain is sealed. Even if they were my race, it would take years for me to genuinely appreciate them, let alone love them.

I can't live a normal life at all. I am closer to Westley Allan Dodd than I am to the typical man in my country.

If I try and leave my "comfort zone" and run to a college to build a life for myself, I'm just going to be cut-down by the racist reality I live inside of. The whites want to murder me because of my mixed blood. I am just a disfigured white male to them, and they treat disfigurement with disgust. The white man that employs me at my current job with my father resents my presence. If I didn't have my dad, he would've fired me months ago.

All that I would receive is debt, and then I'd lose the house my capable, white father gave to me.

>You're lazy

You're wrong.
I'm "lazy" because I've got heightened sentience due to my intelligence. I am more imaginative than 98% of the human species.

That's why I'm on Jow Forums despite my intelligence. When you become aware of how you feel, you can't ignore it.

If you pay attention, the muscle bound men in this world have no imagination/sense of self.

Where did you find this out?
I need that information.

It's really not retardation in the classical sense, but it is total dysfunction..

In need of more information

Please respond

>Going to the feels doctor
LMOA

I'm only going for money from being disabled.
No other reason.

They can't fix it.

They can if you will.