I fucked up. I'm not ready to be a dad. I don't want him or her to grow up a mixed incel robot

I fucked up. I'm not ready to be a dad. I don't want him or her to grow up a mixed incel robot

Attached: 1566428719768.png (507x540, 48K)

Well it's too late now
Get a job
Provide for your kid
FUCKING STAY
Instill proper values

perfect picture op, spot on

But im just a kid

I used a rubber and made sure not to fuck up

She even said she was on the pill
help

How old are you. Do you have a drivers license/car yet? Do you work? Are you in school/how are your grades?

If its a daughter, please give me her hand in marriage. I will provide a great drowry of my most lucious watermelons, as I know this is traditional in your culture.

Attached: 1563694353916.jpg (736x736, 46K)

This is why I fucking hate race mixers. Thanks so much for making another cursed existence, I'm sure your child will appreciate you throwing away your genes

>19
>no
>yes
>im a militaryfag

You were socially skilled enough to convince a girl (female) to copulate with you. You arent as broken as you think

With some many things to prevent to pregnancy and you still fuck it up, people like you should be fucking shot goddamn.

Get shot dead nigger.

>used condom
>use pull out
>verify she's on pill

What else am i missing

Attached: addc04162ff7a0a65a87c602095387431d76f8d8_hq.gif (500x281, 1.15M)

Do your time in the service but try to get as much training / education as possible to improve your MOS/rank. Become Stoic / practice gratefulness. You will need to work harder then you ever have before in your life. Try to move your girl to a base with you.

Does the woman work or don't?

You forgot to wait until marriage when you were ready to procreate.

you are a nigger not a robot

If you are the father don't ever let your son be raised alone. He will become a school shooter or another chimpo nigger if you don't.

>does she work

she's a neet

She's obviously a golddigger. She wants your HOUSE, your MONEY, your COMPUTER
She doesn't love you for who you are. It's why she lied about the pill and hid a razorblade in her vagina to slice the condom

Go buy some cigarettes

Fuck off.
You need to pull double duty then in motivating your new family. No matter how desperate you two get never lose hope and never stop striding for a better life. You need to learn to work with this girl because you will need to deal with her the rest of your life.

I dont want to live with this thot. I just wanted some pussy

no you fuck off dipshit

That isn't a golddigger that us a psycho.

You know user, your financial worries could be easily solved if you accept my humble offer. I wouldnt allow my fiance's parents to be homeless or go hungry.

Attached: 1563290054883.png (512x512, 72K)

that's what happens when you're a nigger

Do you really want your next of kin to be raised alone by her while she sleeps with other dudes? All your child will see from you is a check.

Attached: 1566498219792.gif (200x215, 1.69M)

I'd never let me daughter date a pedo robot scum

I am NOT a pedophile. I meant we could wait until she is of age. An arranged marriage. No need to chimp out.

Attached: 1566251042308.jpg (592x512, 25K)

or at least long enough for the child to grow up to be a teen/adult. Just don't be a dickhead and not be there for them. Hopefully your family works out, but even if it doesn't, make it work out enough for the kid, they deserve that much. You gotta be responsible, OP.

See, you already get it you'll do just fine, my dude

I fucked up too but it was my fault. I jizzed and jizzed inside without a care in the world. Now i have 4 months until my child is introduced to the world.

Attached: BA47FDF8-55C1-44B8-8674-897F7F897371.jpg (442x720, 59K)

Are you going to post a pic when they are born?

Be a dad anyway.
As a black guy who grew up without a dad. You as a father should also remember that kid is going to be responsible for taking up for you when you die.

You don't want to be 50 years old and your kid could give a fuck less that you exist.
My father realized this too late, and neither of his sons give a fuck about him. He's alone, and all the work he has ever done in this world will be forgotten. I couldn't be happier.