Drunk 22yo about to kill my self. guaranteed (you)s in this thread

drunk 22yo about to kill my self. guaranteed (you)s in this thread

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 247K)

What's your method OP ?

also 22 yo. not about to kill myself. why you want to kill yourself?

Looks like we are a little late to the party

I will hung myself but now with the usua method I will jump from my balcony with a strong rope around my neck
it should snap my neck and I wont feel a thing

im a failure at everything and I fuckued up myself tobacco and alcohol from 16 to 21
im a fucking retard

yo dont do that. lets talk on discord or something, inv me

im also a failure and fucked myself up on tobacco, alcohol, psychedelics, weed, and stimulants from 18-22. drugs are the main reason I still have hope.

fucking love drugs too.

live for drugs then, at least for a little while longer. are there any drugs you'd like to do in the future, that you haven't already? I want to do DMT.

DMT has been on my bucket list for so long. i just wish i could do mushrooms more often but they are so hard to come by

mt viuce sucks so I don't talk

I cant affort drugs because im neet, but I bought 4 litres of beer today with moenye from my parents

Tobacco and alcohol are great you must be weak as fuck to kill yourself for 5 years of using them. If you quit up to 5 years of heavy smoking you wont get any problems, but I dont care, nicotine is great

Dude don't. You're just gonna get crippled

Its your choice, but just know that people have overcome this before

Instead of killing yourself do something you've been so terrified to do your whole life. Use the bliss that the thought of dying today offers to lose yourself in something completely out of character. Let go, user, spread those fucking wings and blind them with your eternal glow. Break the 4th, 5th, 6th... wall and drop the gods to their knees.

Attached: 1566124076940.gif (400x250, 1.52M)

Chances are he's gonna lose his head.

stream it, do something good at the end

stream that shit nigga originallio

That would be pretty metal though

It's not uncommon on long drop hangings, one to three meters can decapitate someone depending on the weight of the body.

Did OP Die? I want him to stream it

why are you doing it?ririeorof

Grow your own. All the materials (including a spore syringe, which is technically legal) cost around $60 and it takes around 3 weeks to have product I think.