Tinder results from a 18 year old

Tinder results from a 18 year old

Attached: 12.jpg (967x524, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/ctq357/tinder_over_3_years_1821_male_oc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at all that horrible personality

Jesus christ people are so delusional. They'd tell me I'm bring paranoid to not use online dating, I just know when to cut my losses and not to start battles I won't win

>mountains of data that shows tinder doesn't work
>retards still use it and advertise for it
you people deserve to be virgins.

If you can get to the point of 15 conversations and nothing came of them, you're the problem. You need to figure out why girls are physically attracted to you but are turned off by the shit you say.

i tried it for 3 weeks just for the hell of it. i got 6-7/10 on soc when i posted my pic. i figure im average to slightly above average. i got 15 likes and 6 matches. 4 of the matches didn't respond after 2 messages. i had a decent conversation with a cute girl but then she ghosted me. i got a fat girls phone number and stopped talking to her because i just found her gross.

deleted it, wont be bothering again

>rating
>pic
>soc
yikes. i judge rating based on how young you started having sex and how the girls you date rate you. some people look a lot better or worse in photos and soc is trash. i respect that you realized tinder is a marketing scam tho

not me rtard

Went to that thread and saw pic related. Found it funny how he listed everything he did, even went as far as to get rhinoplasty. But he didn't mention any behavioral changes. (((Incels))) really underestimate the power of personality and behavior. Behaving like an alpha can seriously bump you up a few points.

Attached: 0689EDE8-7B7D-4798-8B22-C8B6149BDDA6.jpg (750x809, 248K)

not me rtard just random data from some dude on reddit you twat

larping as an alpha doesn't make you an alpha, if you don't look like an alpha you are just going to come off as a joke

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/ctq357/tinder_over_3_years_1821_male_oc/

>backpedaling after showing off how he gets rejected on tinder and still wastes time on it
LOL dumbass uses reddit and tinder what a joke

Larping doesn't make you an alpha but it gets you used to the behaviors, which eventually mesh into your actual personality and seems natural instead of a facade.
>if you don't look like an alpha you are just going to come off as a joke
There's no such thing as looking like an alpha. There are no physical attributes necessary to be a confident and attractive man. Everything that's important is within your control (fashion, hair, hygiene, etc) but you don't need to be a 6'2 160 lbs, 0% body fat model with a chiseled jaw. I've seen fat, ugly Mexican womanizers.

you're just going to be an ugly asshole, that's it. you aren't alpha of shit, you're an ugly fuck acting like a douchebag. you can keep telling yourself that behavior is everything, but everyone else sees right through it because everything about everyone is based around judging what you look like. you need to look the part to act the part.

Being an alpha isn't about being an asshole or a douchebag user. There are way more traits that are involved in being alpha. It's mostly about charm, charisma, conversational skill, assertiveness, lack of anxiety and a little bit of asshole behavior.

What's the big deal? If those right swipes were girls you could seriously date, why care about quantity over quality?

Shit my bad, I didn't notice at first that he got pretty much completely ghosted. That's shitty.

Here is a womans report

Attached: wdf0th5v5th31.png (960x960, 104K)

Should also be said about this is that she asks for money only after swiping so essentially she gets 10% of her matches to pay for sex or equivalent. That's the world we live in

How do you meet someone as a 29 year old divorcee?

try single moms, or your local highschool

Attached: 2314.png (481x847, 1006K)

Even the single moms don't want to talk to me

Sex 62 times! So glad I wear condoms, christ

Holy shit bros is it really over for us?
I never imagined it was this bad

Crazy how she matches 80% of her right swipes. Its just not fair.

Attached: 1559031432308.jpg (532x410, 40K)

I would assume she could have had much much more sex but as the intention was to get money she didn't need to.

So: ~10% pass the immediate swipe. 10% of that 10% are willing to spend significant money on her. That's ~1% of men. Of that, about half are able to make it to actually having sex.

From this data we can infer three selection filters that she's using:
1. 9/10-10/10 physical attractiveness as base requirement.
2. Must be willing to spend significantly on entertaining her on a date.
3. Must have a stellar personality ( nearlyhalf of all wealthy 10/10s still fail this).

The market is so flooded with supply now that any given woman has absolutely ridiculous standards when it comes to men, while having nothing to contribute themselves.