Which genre / subgenre of music is most robot like? maybe we can escape robotdom through music cliques!

which genre / subgenre of music is most robot like? maybe we can escape robotdom through music cliques!

Attached: 1562609799884.jpg (495x370, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9IUDZ2EcuXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remixes of the crazybus theme.

vaporwave like death dynamic shroud is pretty robot imo

Ear rape. Nuff said.

more of a blank banshee/eco virtual man but I have to agree with you
or more ambient vaporwave like 2841

meant 2814 i always get that number wrong
fuckfuckkpsafhw

what fits lonely, emotional, bipolar 20 year olds?

yeah i was gonna say shoegaze

yeah sure

more like the music of early 20s r*dditors. holy fuck. at that point. just put on in the aeroplane over the sea and pretend to be deep.

>"waaa i don't like the music if it isn't weird or it isn't to my taste"

stfu faglord

woah chill with the seething buddy, i didn't mean to hurt your r*dditor feelings

Attached: 1562778288078.gif (360x346, 170K)

lo-fi/chillhop beats to study/relax to

Speed/Free jazz
J Rock, J Shoegaze
Lotta jap shit now that I think about it

this thread is probably gonna be sad boi vaporwave boo hoo woe is me bullshit. Maybe if you'd listen to something just a little more upbeat you'd be less of a mopey virgin bitch ass.

future funk. based and makes this endless cycle of life a little better

Attached: yum.png (1024x1024, 1.12M)

Pre-2011 trance, techno, DnB and so on. I mostly source it from Newgrounds since the mainstream artists are a slight too repetitive.

anyone have any playlists or songs they'd like to link? i'm high and lonely

Mallsoft for when I'm nostalgic about being someone else(This usually happens in my dreams). Grunge/Sludge/Doom metal pretty much any other time.

youtu.be/9IUDZ2EcuXI

post-punk, post-rock, industrial, goth rock, emo, ambient, harsh noise, slowcore and shoegaze

Any electronic/heavy synth music

I don't have much of a "taste" in music. I just kind of occasionally listen to an artist I find interesting and a few of their songs. I have no idea what any of you are talking about when you mention post-vapor-industrial-punk-emo-synthetic-indie core or whatever the hell

I like hardcore punk and grunge. Also video game music.