Why don't blackbots just thugmaxxx? you wont get pussy acting like an urkel

Why don't blackbots just thugmaxxx? you wont get pussy acting like an urkel

Attached: zYrVKsf.jpg (1080x1338, 71K)

>tfw blackbot but "look white"
Can't get away with trying to thugmaxx unless I just shave my head

I don't want to do that, silly user.

you wont get a loyal wife acting like thugs

>stares at you in bbc

Attached: espectaculos-kylie-jenner-costoso-increible-regalo-que-recibio-travis-scott-su-cumpleanos-n334220-60 (608x360, 51K)

The Jenner/Kardashian family is degenerate trash.

Thug maxxing has severe consequences, unless you actually believe in or are good with what could happen, its not the best path, there are better ways to get girls. It's good when young but unsustainable, plus the girls you attract usually won't be long term, and if they are, they are thuggin too. Of course you can't go "urkel" either. Best way example would be Denzel Washington/his character in Training day, solid career, understanding of the world, still has family, has sex with attractive latina on the side,and has power. But this doesn't happen overnight, takes time playing the game to cultivate that success, however the confident/cocky personality can be adopted quickly though.

Attached: AlonzoHarris.jpg (184x274, 7K)

my voice doesnt fit thugmaxxx

lmao wtf is thugmax
cant niggers just get women from africa?

>said the incel posting on /r9k from his mom's house while describing famous billionaire's

But is that going to make you happy in the long term?

I act like a combination of Clint Eastwood from Grand Torino and Urkel.

Call me Grand Urkelrino

Attached: urkelrino.jpg (960x720, 141K)

Why don't whitebots just act like Flash Thompson?
Won't look disingenuous at all

>mixed lightskinned blackbot
>dad is white
>always had a good relationship with dad growing up, end up picking up his mannerisms and talking like him
>I live in a city full of blacks but talk, act, and dress like a whitoid
>personality is too white to be accepted as a nigga
>skin too dark to be accepted by whitey
>dad basically turned me into a robot for life before I even had a chance
Anyone else know this feel?

lol i don't live at my mom's house

Because I'm black, not a chimpo nigger.

hi lil tracy

You don't have to thugmax, you just have to smoothmax. Guys like Drake, Idris Elba, Miguel, Trey Songz, etc don't thugmax, they just fulfill the stereotype of being smooth and cool and confident. Thugmaxxing only helps you out in the hood and will more often than not get you into trouble because whites will think you're actually a thug and blacks will see right through you and test you.

Smoothmaxxing can be done in the hood, around high class black society, high class white society, work, anywhere.

Attached: F5966E95-800C-4B14-8FDF-82D09A4D6BCD.jpg (450x338, 45K)

Honestly, I don't think that I want to sacrifice my morals just for a roastie or "pussy" as you called it. Why look and act like a thug nigger when I can just be the quiet nigger who doesn't say anything or bother anyone?

Because no one likes a quiet fag who doesn't speak. Those aren't morals, that's just a fear of rejection.

theres millions of shitskins in this situation, ill be fine once the whole world turns into brazil and everyone is a mutt

Most robots don't really care what normalfags like or dislike. If being a quiet fag means staying out of trouble, I think I'll take my chances with just staying a virgin