Becoming transgender changed my life

Becoming transgender changed my life

After I got on HRT, my life became much better, if you have dysphoria or you want to get attention just transition its literally the best thing you can do. i dont think any of you here have what it takes to make it as a man, becoming a girl might be your only option

Attached: 1539939521696.jpg (960x960, 139K)

You will NEVER pass.
You'll ALWAYS look like a man.

Attached: 55d7e504edfce.png (512x512, 339K)

>roasty getting toasty already
kek, umad

Yeah and if you pass you'll have to deal with Chad wanting clap your cheeks and fuck your face and there will be no escape if you turned your body fragile with female hormones

HRT has done nothing and I crave death

Faggot trap kys.

Attached: 20190815_104236.jpg (720x705, 247K)

That's gonna be a yikes from me nigga.

hello , so why did you fell to the "become a girl" meme? are you a retard ? or do you have gender dysphoria?

im not on HRT but my ass is already fucking huge. HRT is gonna make it even bigger. i want to sit on someones face in my yoga shorts and smother them

Attached: received_375989459783724.jpg (720x710, 39K)

I've been dysphoric since my pre-teen years

gib braps please

Did you cut the peepee?

Attached: Flex nigga.jpg (780x439, 36K)

Why do mentally ill low IQ retards feel as though they should post on Jow Forums. You're not a robot and cutting your dick off won't make you special. Its sad. How many years before you kill yourself?

tranny mommy I want to sniffie sniffie , baby want to sniffy mommy

cope more trannyfag

Literally to make you mad and make your life worse.

TS folks always peeked my interest. I always thought of them the same as marvel mutants or metahumans.

how tall are you ? if you're under 5'8 , then you have a chance

I'm 6' and I'm literally built like a linebacker Chad. HRT was basically my last ditch effort, even though I knew nothing would happen. I'm going to kill myself soon enough, because living as a man is tortuous.

END YOUR DESPICABLE LIFE
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISGUSTING ABOMINATION, AND YOU WILL GAIN NOTHING BUT DESPAIR WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT NO ONE WILL EVER TREAT YOU AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A MENTALLY-DISTURBED PERVERT

SUICIDE IS YOUR ONLY OPTION

It's almost like the mods want these threads spammed on Jow Forums...

HRT MAKES YOU PERMANENTELY STERILE - You have no chance of having kids on HRT. Do not fucking do it no matter how desperate you are

Dude it's not even that bad how about you man up and stop whining. Men like you need to be strong but you're a tranny cuck.

Looking forward to seeing an obituary real soon my faAm

>Becoming transgender changed my life
Men will fuck anything homie.

Attached: im_picky.jpg (1600x1066, 285K)

>you want to get attention just transition
i honestly hate this b8

Yeah well being gay also means you can't make your own kids. Fags suppressing and having hetero-marriages and bio kids isn't a good option either, just like suppressing being trans and staying hormonally male isn't good. There is literal nothing wrong with adoption. The concept of a "bloodline" is just dumb narcissism and has no validity

This is not what I'm arguing, if you are gay you can donate your sperm and have a kid with your genes, but it's literally impossible on HRT. If you believe passing down your bloodline is stupid you have no respect for your ancestors. It's a responsibility

>The concept of a "bloodline" is just dumb narcissism and has no validity

Shut the fuck up. You better meditate and pray to Lucifer, sterile little bitch.

Attached: luzifer.jpg (483x465, 39K)

Good luck faking being a woman for the rest of your probably short life
i give 10 years max

Attached: 1565584700990.jpg (1024x987, 80K)