The rise of Instagram "Fitness modeling"

It seems like narcissism has reached an all time high in our society....

>Make an instagram account
>Put "fit" in the title
>Take steroids
>Go to the gym, take photos
>Make your life look amazing
>Take beach photos
>If you are a girl: focus your ass and get fake tits
>Start making long, heartfelt posts about your journey
>Start repping various trash indy supplement companies
>Take photos of yourself drinking or eating the supplement
>Optional: Compete in a fitness competition
>***BONUS*** Find a hot fitness boyfriend/girlfriend to show off
>Make sure they take roids too
>***BONUS*** Do a video talking about steroids and how you need to be healthy

Attached: Screenshot.png (1270x834, 1.08M)

If they are making money with their body then they are on drugs. You know what sucks? The whole relationship is built upon superficiality in the worst way. If you sustain an injury and lose your amazing physique, will she still stay with you? Or will she go fuck some rich Saudi prince?

*record scratch* *freeze frame* yep. thats me. you're probably wondering how i got myself in this society.

Attached: 1548218664789.png (545x537, 17K)

>society
yikes retard.

at least they are healthy. we have literally tens of millions of guys who just sit at home playing minecraft all day and pretend to be depressed. that's where you'll find true narcissism

>Taking steroids
>Being obsessed over instagram
>Measuring your likes
>Having someone with a camera follow you around all day
>Healthy

Ok buddy

yes, exactly thank you for understanding dipshit

Women instagram 'influencers' are some insane cuck-bait. They don't let their boyfriends in pictures unless he looks like a Chad, instead they get some 6'3 male influencer to do shit like OP image and other lewd poses.
There's a great AITA reddit thread where the girl argues she's in the right for not showing her short boyfriend because he 'hurts the ammount of comments left'

Attached: Anzu2.jpg (960x960, 699K)

>he's a cuck because he's not in her instagram photos
first of all she sounds like a smart businesswoman. second of all, any man under 6'0 is a fucking loser.

this

its not that healthy

>any man under 6 feet is a fucking loser
YAAAAASSS QUEEEEENN SLAAAYYYY

> more fit and thick bimbos to fap to
I don't see the problem.

we all know its true but nobody wants to say it!

I'm 6'7" and a bigger loser.

I fucking HATE it
Fucking Chads and Stacies invading ANOTHER one of my hobbies. Hope they all fucking die.

*shits in toilet*

If it's so easy for them why don't you do it? Huh user? Huh?

>but nobody wants to say it
Uh, everyone says that under 6 ft a man is nothing. Only recently has there been a counter wave of virtue signaling, which doesn't matter because it is inauthentic attention whoring. But...

YAAAAASSSS SLAAYYY QUEEENNNN

Are you Indian? Where else would you shit?

underrated post
>smart
>business
PFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the tanned varbie look makes them look like beef jerky
since when have instagram and fitness not been normie hobbies?

I definitely jerk my beef to tanned varbies.

I meant "working out" and posting that shit. Now all normal shits have jumped into the gym meme only for their own vanity.

Fuck I hate everybody. I hate the stupid things they write that they think are clever. I hate that there are people who will pay these people to drink their fake supplements and take a picture of it. I hate their stupid poses. And most of all, I hate the expression "vacay".

This. It's about vanity. 100%

I mean listen it's not the worst thing.... until it consumes your life, which that is exactly what happens with these Insta-thots and Insta-Chads. You aspire to be the image of yourself rather than who you really are.

Also, it seems like everyone kind of follows the trend. It's like a herd mentality. So now you have legions of "fitness" girls all posing in front of the mirror with their asses out, getting fake tit implants, working out at the gym.

Of course the side effect of this is, once again, ultimately devalueing men and de-polarizing men and women because men are the ones that are supposed to be fit and strong. So now you have women entering men's space, essentially, just like the workspace. So now men have to work x10 hard and just like with basic money and jobs, its now alot harder to impress women with a decent male body.

Men 60, 70 years ago didnt have to worry about this crap. Now its becoming so bad that steroids are almost becoming necessary for the average male to look good. It's nuts.

Attached: 3472389479823472739472384.png (1267x770, 841K)

based and redpilled. fuck manlets

Soon even steroids won't be enough. Youll need to have been genetically engineered pre-birth. Or maybe stem cells or some shit.

that's already true today. unless you have cybernetic legs with nanocrystals to power up your booster pack, you simply won't get laid.

>It seems like narcissism has reached an all time high in our society.
we have always been narcissistic social media has just made things 100x more visible.
either way who cares, they are promoting a healthy life style.

and Greeks built sculptures of buff dudes

so what

Attached: 4466.jpg (500x750, 64K)

no need to reply to feeble minded self obsessive IG sympathisers brothers for pic related is upon us

Attached: theboys.png (500x449, 73K)

Make jokes all you want but the cold reality is that no woman is gonna respect you if she has muscles and you don't. Its hilarious and sad to see women hitting the gym hard....on the one hand they are getting really fit, but the problem is that they are becoming like men.

In fact studies have been done that show that Elite female athletes have trouble giving birth. Of course they do - its a great metaphor for the fact that they are literally doing things that men should be doing.

So when a woman hits the gym and starts getting fit she's limiting her options even further. She won't settle even for your average gym bro, it will have to be some real hardcore lifter. Which is why you have so many of these insta-fitness models with fitness competitors, they are really the only ones that can impress them

Attached: Screenshot.png (1280x830, 1.05M)

> they are promoting a healthy life style

No, they are promoting unhealthy body images. You know how many young girls watch instagram and want the abs with the fake butt and fake tits? It's not fucking healthy, wake the fuck up

Just ignore it dude.
I tried Instagram it was alright.
Not for me but it was alright.