You recieved a flask of Hourai Elixir. The first taste of it makes you stop aging...

You recieved a flask of Hourai Elixir. The first taste of it makes you stop aging. The second dose cures all of your ailments and protects you against every one of them for the rest of your life. The third taste makes you unconditionally and utterly immortal.
Would you consume the elixir or give it to someone else?

Attached: 1566520533469.jpg (800x1131, 551K)

i would consume it to be with mokou forever!

Attached: __fujiwara_no_mokou_and_torkoal_pokemon_and_etc_drawn_by_goback__sample-18b19c6b19d484dbac6c9a6b840b (850x1133, 188K)

>immortality
Absolutely.

The question is "will you become the male equivalent to Kaguya to Mokou in that way" aka get killed in bloody battles and get her killed every day for her amusement

How much elixir do I have? How many doses?

One, but it is enough to make you immortal.

Then I guess I'd drink it, if only to become a hero
If I cant make others live longer then I'll prevent them from dying
My first mission is North Korea

Also, if your immortal soul could have an embodiment, how would it look like?

Honestly? Probably a wolf. Autistic as it may be I like them and feel I relate with them most of all animals
How would the soul work in this case? Could I use it as a power or something?

Consume it and become immortal, no downsides.

Based mokou user

Attached: 1549042779579.jpg (862x1226, 653K)

I reject my humanity, Mokou!!!

What happens when the earth dies user

Based an mokoupilled

Chug that shit and live to watch the world burn

I'd force it down the throat of a little boy who is dying of cancer.
He shall live forever.

This is my only fear with immortality. What happens once several billion years pass and the earth is swallowed by the sun becoming a red giant? Am i sucked in to live burning inside the sun for all eternity? Is that hell? What about even after that? The sun burns out and turns cold, but after that even? How would you even be able to exist inside a black hole, the only things that will remain at the end of time? Immortality is an exchange of a couple thousand more years of life in human society for several hundred trillion years of impossible cosmic torment and isolation

Exactly why I hate it too
Its appealing but you really have to think of the long game
I would need an out, maybe something like "the only way I can die is suicide" rather than just mot being able to die

i would do anything to make her happy

Attached: 1566111367373.jpg (383x424, 106K)

Mokou is a SSS tier waifu and I'm glad to see so many based anons here today with me.
To answer, yes I would, without hesitation, even more so if I got to spend eternity with Mokou.
You have several millennia before the Earth dies to develop a space station and leave the Earth to travel the stars retard. Hell, you wouldn't even have to, the Earth being swallowed by a red sun is so far away that civilization could fall entirely and you could rely on the following one to invent reliable space colonies.

Attached: 1392985043292.png (513x733, 167K)

Bottoms up. My SO and I have talked about this in depth actually. I'd love to be immortal, and she would utterly hate it. Since she's the only person I care enough about to give it to, I'd absolutely keep it for myself.

Attached: 171129_wn_pannell2_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 43K)

>be immortal
>some asshole finds out, kidnaps you and tortures you indefinitely
>buries you alive and you only get discovered thousands of years into the future
>some other asshole finds you and tosses you out into space to drift for eternity
Yeah, that'll be a hard pass for me. I'll have two doses please, the ground can have the third.

Attached: 1505431162061.jpg (211x300, 12K)

I don't deserve it and I have nobody to give it to, so I would destroy it.

You can and probably will develop youkai powers - Mokou was an ordinary human when she drank it, but after 1300 years she can light any mid-high tier youkai the fuck up. So you could develop a power or two that would keep you occupied during the eternity.
And, you know, once you are sick of trillions and trillions of years, you can just fall asleep.

Does that mean the first sip doesn't make you immortal? I'd like the first two sips just to be OP but I don't want to be immortal, because that inevitably implies I will get bored as fuck when all civilization is gone and I am just sitting on an empty rock for billions of years.

Attached: 1408875417577.png (1024x768, 798K)