Hey user, how about a threesome with me and my gf?

>Hey user, how about a threesome with me and my gf?

Wdyd?

Attached: 60415982_369985750529757_5150400177327753815_n.jpg (750x931, 126K)

i know about these girls. they do not like guys

the one on the right is creeping the fuck out of me

Attached: 1566501240231.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

i JUST know its a trick to for them to get pregnant and force me to pay for the kids

I'm not a degenerate manwhore, sorry.

isnt crispy a massive frauder?

Frauder? As in angle frauder?

yeah, i remember seeing a picture of her from a live video, she looked kinda chubby and darker skinned

to be fair I think her skin tone is olive, and that can look pasty in the light and straight up brown in darker areas. I had a half Filipina friend who had a similar skin shade. She sort of looked like Vanessa Hudgens but fatter. But I can believe she looked both darker and fatter irl.

Attached: 5EBFCE9F-5393-4CC6-A046-CD49EE231231.jpg (500x800, 82K)

Same celebrity, different lighting

Attached: D21F6901-FFC8-4D91-9695-2EA3F2ADED64.jpg (817x1222, 216K)

she lost bodyfat and looks unhealthy in general

Attached: 11881697_1660538847524627_2073033090_n.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Good thread, I life this

you are a CUM SOAKED NIGGER WHIPPER

kat is not that cute but i would totally a crispy

Sure
Isn't she Mexican or something?

She's la goblina de las americas

Neither crispy or her Canadian whore girlfriend seem to know what to do if I whipped out my cock in front of them. Like, they'd stare it and touch it a little and would just be asking for constant direction and guidance. That shit is gay.

>Isn't she Mexican

Yes, in fact she is a mexican citizen and cannot legally work in america or canada and this is causing strain in their relationship or something as kat works and crispy basically sits around being NEET all day

I could see crispy doing that. Kat, on the other hand, I imagine fucks like an anima

You say that because she's a fatfuck.

Exactly, she looks and fucks like an animal

Attached: 1poi3r.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

kat is legit thicc my nigga

>i know about these girls. they do not like guys

Yeah forcing lesbians to even speak to you will have you in prison for life. Avoid lesbians.

I think kat is bisexual, crisp is full dyke tho

Does anyone here know where are they going to move? for scientific reasons of course.

I think she said Texas

Her family or just kat and crispy?

Her family along with Kat, I think anyway

Hey, I'm from Texas. I know some of you guys here beta-orbit Crispy, but isn't here family loaded? Tell her I'd be willing to marry her and get her a greencard if she pays me 80k.

that means theyll atleast be within a 10 hour drive from me

>forcing lesbians to even speak to you will have you in prison for life
Lol what are you talking about, some of the sickest bantz I've had were with a lesbian, she was cool.

Is she moving there just because some guy said he would make a movie with her if she was in Texas?

Is that really kat? She lost weight. In a recent video it looks like crispy is starting to gain weight

I wanna creampie her so bad

Attached: 20190319_232848.jpg (1080x1482, 155K)

>deleted their previous videos
So I'm guessing that the patreon went nowhere and despite being a pretty famous e-whore on Jow Forums, Crispy's orbiters weren't as loaded as she wanted, or as generous, or maybe they just got made cuz she's a dyke lmaoo

Crispy was a neet trying to cash in those betabux the whole time. She doesn't deserve Kat imo. You think one of us would have a shot with Kat if they broke up?

oI! 'old still while i glass ya!