Closer than ever to buying a set of thigh highs and panties

>closer than ever to buying a set of thigh highs and panties
>dysphoria so strong looking at pictures of women makes me upset
>fucking my ass more and more every week
guess this might be the end

Attached: 1565876324351.jpg (628x626, 239K)

dont worry user you'll stop fucking your ass soon enough because someone will start doing that for you

>tfw nothing relieves your dysphoria
why im live

Why not try HRT user?

HRT has done nothing in 18 months. No soft skin, no breast growth or sensitivity, no fat redistribution, no reduced erections, no slowed/thinned body hair. My levels are fine.

Even if it did work, I'm a 6' tall Chad linebacker. There was never any hope for me.

there's only one solution and it entails knowing how to tie a noose

>boohoo I'm a Chad but my brainy makes an owy :(

Sounds like you got ripped off with some fake pharma

Post bussy for daddy you slutty little bitch :)

I didn't. My levels are good. Everything SHOULD be happening. It's just not and the doctors don't know what the fuck to do. Again, doesn't matter. I'm absurdly manly to the point where HRT and surgery wouldn't be enough anyway. Suicide is the only answer.

Not the only answer but i dont think you'll live long enough at this rate for any significant advancements in science

bandage I've seen you just go on grindr and get TOPPED by a real man he'll make you feel like a girl

Give in user. You're made for something better. You're made for BLACK CAWK

Attached: 4ea2f.gif (400x225, 1.93M)

It will bring me peace. It makes me happy thinking about it. The only thing holding me back is my partner.

Literally no one wants to top a fat, ugly man.

nonsense just go on grindr and your hole will be TOPPED by the end of the week

Doubt. No one has ever shown interest in me for my looks. I win people over with my personality only, and about 90% of people ghost me after seeing me, even though they're already interested.

Have you actually tried grindr though you just need to advertise yourself and somebody will TOP you

If I advertise myself, I'm just going to get < 5'7" twinks that want me to top them, because I look like a Chad top.

I love you robot don't kys :)

Go to lgbt you fucking faggots

Fuck off to pol transbots belong here

Don't let it be the end
It can be a new beginning

poltards need to fuck off r9k

Do it now. You will NEVER be able to suppress it and the more you hide it, the more intense and overwhelming it'll become. Reassignment therapy has been proven to effectively treat gender dysphoria and trans identities are becoming more and more accepted by society. The sooner you start the better.

WEARING CUTE CLOTHES DOESNT MAKE YOU A GIRL
IT'S NOT DYSMORPIA IT'S JUST A FETISH YOU'RE TAKING TOO FAR

Sound advice, will do then

It has not helped me.

Free your mind from a temporal fetish, it is OK to be gay but not to be dysphoric and regret your entire life and your decisions.

Attached: 1548709327389.png (452x716, 654K)

Who gives a shit, if you like it, then do it

This iz getting out of hand. Now there are two of them!