Whats it actually like to suck a penis does it make you hornier?

whats it actually like to suck a penis does it make you hornier?

Attached: 1564194090125.jpg (1042x1408, 118K)

it can smell a bit like urine cause guys dont wipe off their dick, it sometimes turns me on but im more focused on pleasing him rather than feeling horny

>tfw I wipe my dick and give it a proper scrub in the shower
Feels clean man

its not cause its unclean, my hypothesis is that it smells like that when urine drips out of it after you pee and it sits in your boxers, i could be wrong though

>smells like urine
Do the guys you've suck off piss literally all over their dick or something

Attached: 1564777249293.jpg (537x517, 65K)

>ywn suck a pp
why im live

only one guy! im not a sloot
>54046250 is my hypothesis

Yes yes, we saw you in the other thread. You are too manly to get topped

If it doesn't smell bad and the guy is into it and not just sitting there with no reaction it can be a turn on. Nothing worse than blowing someone and they just kind of sit there and don't even breathe heavy or moan or anything the entire time. Reactions are what's attractive.

why im live user

If you are truly being honest, and you are good looking, you just need to keep searching. There 100% will be someone who wants your bum (assuming you are clean).

this
moaning and deep breathing is the biggest turn on
when he says 'aw fuck' it gives me motivation to keep going

I am not good looking. I look like a man, and an ugly one at that.

>whats it actually like
fine I guess. I have TMJ so it locks my jaw sometimes. You just put your lips over your teeth and let him grab your head and... yknow. Also my teeth rip my frenulum under my top lip sometimes. Nothing horrible though.
>does it make you hornier
yeah. A lot. Especially when he pulls my hair back out of my face and makes me gag on his dick.
I've only sucked off two guys before. But I've done it a lot.

Attached: 2698945 - Diives Inkling Inkling_Girl Splatoon animated.gif (1600x1000, 831K)

It's great.

Pic related... it's me when a see a big schlong that I'm getting paid to suck

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-182308_Gallery.jpg (1080x905, 396K)

You called yourself a Chad in the other thread. Are you lying

My guy dicks aren't supposed to smell like that he probably wasn't very hygienic
My condolences to you my friend

Attached: 1561258376873.jpg (249x243, 12K)

I have Chad measurements when it comes to stuff like shoulders and chest, but an ugly face.

he is hygienic, to be fair it only smells like that if he hasnt showered cause he's been around me
i gave him a blowjob in the shower

thats fucking foul, ive only sucked one pp before and it didn't smell like piss. men are great but they need to clean themselves better

Maybe you dont know how to suck dick.