Bf keeps trying to get me pregnant

>bf keeps trying to get me pregnant
>I keep telling him "NO! I can't get pregnant because I'm a boy! And boys can't be pregnant!"
>he keeps telling me we can't be so sure so might as well keep trying over and over until I get preggers
>my butt is still really sore from last night
Send. Help.

Attached: 1560794188905.jpg (846x720, 99K)

Bocchi has a peepee?

>ywn have a boy cum inside you
why im live

God you guys make me ashamed to be gay. It's like all of you prisongay bottoms are copy and pasted sluts who all think exactly the same.

post your butt, I'm a doctor I can give professional opinion on whether you're boiovulating or not.

ive been gay forever and i also want to be impregnated by my boyfriend

This, We are professionals in boypussy inspection

>Having sex with bf
>slut

Attached: 1549264983970.png (300x400, 17K)

so do gay people have an enema everytime before sex or do they just have a poopy dick?

probably shower douche. Ive done it before because of inability to pass stool from IBD and it works well. just spray water into anus with shower head and sit over toilet and shit it out. everything else follows

Yes, it does make you a slut. If you're not waiting until marriage your a slut

that works well? Im being a bit of a cunt cuz, you know, Jow Forums, but i was genuinely curious, as its one of the main reasons id never want to enter the poop hole of someone

Your bf is retarded lmao did he even pay attention in biology class? Trying to make a butt baby lol

nice morality lesson on Jow Forums

Thanks user. I'm going to become a pastor

He's going to give you the best type of pregnancy, he's going get you pregnant with his poz load.

be my gf and I'll cum inside your butt literally nonstop

tell him anal sex increases your chances of getting cancer. Hes shortening your life every time he uses your ass to masturbate.

God bless you for choosing the right way

so you're saying if his bf keeps fucking him he CAN have a baby? cancer is basically it's own form of life

The baby is not his baby, like a surrogate but he wouldn't know if its one sided or not

what does this even try to imply?

The chances increase if your bf is Dr. Manhattan.

it's not his cancer, hes the host