Would you rather wake up tomorrow with flawless 10/10 looks or with a net worth of a billion dollars?

Would you rather wake up tomorrow with flawless 10/10 looks or with a net worth of a billion dollars?

Attached: large.png (500x500, 433K)

10 billion

what a retarded question

billion dollars

would literally buy 10/10s to be my slaves

Billion dollars, what kind of a retard would pick looks over a billion fucking dollars?

Billionaire, i could just buy the fucking university that kicked me out.

A billion dollars. I just want to live a comfy NEET life. I don't care about people or sex.

10/10 looks then i'll marry a billionaire and have both. a billion dollars cant buy 10/10 looks, surgery can only bump you up 1 or 2 points and then after that any more surgery knocks you down points.

/thread
You now have the money to become a 10/10, but you don't even need it because you could just drive around a college campus on a fucking Ferari or whatever, wearing cargo shirts, New Balance Sneakers and a fucking Sonic t-shirt, and you'd get to pick and choose which pussy you want for that afternoon

OMG UR GAYE!!!!! OBVIUS ANCER IS 10 BILLION DOLLARS U FUCKING NEWFAG!! KYS NORMIE RETAD PLS PLs

Attached: cring.jpg (931x934, 100K)

A billion if I got to look the same.

Didn't know we were in presence of comedy royalty here, forgive us for partaking in such immature and foolish humour m'lord

Flawless look. I don't want to buy women and be loveless. With flawless look a girl will fall in love with me not because money.

billion dollars, I can easily get plastic surgery and become beautiful

Easily take the money, buy some land in the middle of no where, start a hobby farm away from society.

And fuck my horse GF on the regular

easy billion, buy an island make is comfy, recluse away for a while

Even if done ironically it is still shitposting, go back toLeddit

Why would you even want 10/10 looks if you had a billion dollars. It's not like there's anything you can get with good looks that you can't get with money and normies who appreciate you only for your looks are even more insidiously insipid than normies who appreciate you only for your money.
If you honestly pick looks over financial security for yourself and everyone who matters in your life as well as access to any activity/hobby/desire/philanthropy you could ever covet, you deserve to be as ugly and poor as you currently are.

Attached: 1519799762350.jpg (399x400, 47K)

>It's not like there's anything you can get with good looks that you can't get with money and normies who appreciate you only for your looks are even more insidiously insipid than normies who appreciate you only for your money.

As alluded to, money will never make someone fall in love with you, only looks can do that. Yes, that love is a direct consequence of your looks rather than your wallet so it is ultimately conditional either way, but at least it has some degree of sincerity and genuineness to it.

Attached: 1563852671905.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Looks.

Money can be earned

I'd take the $10 billion. My looks are probably average, but fixing them wouldn't change how much of a sperg I am.

1 billion is unlimited funds hack. Just pay some russian qts to love me. Nothing gets a girl hornier than walking into an expensive brand store knowing her bf could buy everything in there then buy the store to close it down so nobody else gets to buy anything there.

Money, fucking duh

The money, but if I woke up with someone who loved me for the rest of my life, and me of them, I would take that instead. I don't care about 10/10 ratings.

I'd take the money. I would use it to help my parents and hopefully pay them back for all the bullshit I put them thru during my 5 years of neetdom. Besides I realized I don't deserve a girlfriend. I had the perfect girl in the palm of my hand but I was too much of a coward to do anything about it.

Attached: 1564333146168.jpg (364x364, 25K)

Fucking 1 billion dollars. I already have a gf who loves me for who I am even if i'm not a 10/10 chad. And well having 1 billion dollars means I indulge in whatever autistic shit I want and bring all my other friends along in the ride.

Looks = freedom to live and be whoever you want

>As # alluded to, money will never make someone fall in love with you, only looks can do that
I think you guys are conflating lust and love

No. That is true for money though.

reminder that money > literally everything else. it's just simple facts

Why would you take the money when the economy is about to crash
I choose 10/10

>that guy
>flawless 10/10

lel.... i always thought lucky blue was supbar, but thats just my standards. and imo my face is already good looking (minus the hair), but im still a virgin. and i dont really even want money. i dont know what the fuck i even want, i just want to witness the singularity, fuck everything else desu

billion, get fucked

I'd have taken anything above $500k

looks. Ive got a job that makes enough money for me to be happy. I just want to find someone to share my life with more than anything but no one will ever love me while I look like this

The billion. I only need some minor plastic surgery to make me go from a 5 to a 7 or 8, which is good enough especially if you're super rich.

make more money and get plastic surgery then user

money
being hot can't guarantee happiness despite what this board thinks.

Very based i feel the same way

neither can money, look at lottery winners

plastic surgery can only do so much tho. If im gonna get any woman to love me, ive gotta be perfect.

Loneliness is a major problem for me but money is not

>net worth
You sneaky bitch
If I can liquidate my assets immediately, gimme the net worth. I'd rather just have 1 bil in the bank though.
I guess if I'm just stuck owning the equivalent of 1 bil and making marginal profit off of it I might as well just be a 10/10 and start a vapid YouTube channel

That wasnt an option you goddamn faggot

Attached: 168E8670-DD5C-4268-8263-DB6A831EA05A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

Hey, retards. He said "net worth", not a billion dollars.
Big difference. Your net worth includes properties and assets, not just the actual money you have free.
That may sound good at first but a lot of your money could be tied up and inaccessible.

This is why you're poor.

This is not as obvious as it seems.
If we are talking about becoming a genuine 10/10, as in literal male perfection aka Brad Pitt or something, then that is worth an insane amount of money in itself. 10/10 guys can be actors/models despite having no skills. Their face will earn tens of millions, hundreds even. Maybe not a bill, but seriously, whats the difference between 100m and 1b?
10/10s can become genuine celebrities that everyone in the world knows, and probably live a lifestyle that many billionaires envy.
Most billionaires are unknown. Out of the 600 billionaires in the US i can only name or recognize like 10 of them. They need to flash their money to get attention. 10/10 guys will be treated like gods without the need to flash any cash, they are gods just by existing.

Old media is dead. Plenty of attractive celebrities have had failed careers in acting and music because they have no talent.
Not worth the risk, go to something like Twitch or YouTube and people will throw money at you for sitting on your ass

Worth saying again though, OP said "net worth". That includes money you don't have access to.

I'd be okay with 10 billion with the looks I have

Too bitter, antisocial and old for looks. I take the money and buy a few things I always wanted. Not working ever would be better than any sex I could get. I'm already at the end of my rope.

Attached: true ending.jpg (2537x1374, 1012K)

>Worth saying again though, OP said "net worth". That includes money you don't have access to.
I know. And I never disputed that.
I don't really see why you bring it up though.
Net worth is the market value of your assets minus your debts. It can reasonably be assumed that a net worth of 1 billion means you can liquidate it within a reasonable time frame and have 1 billion dollars cash. So for the purpose of this conversation, a net worth of 1b and a cash balance of 1b are interchangeable.
Certain CEO's can't cash out all their shares and end up with their "former" net worth in cash, because the act of selling them would drive the price down, but this is obviously a carefully constructed example.
When there are no mentions of what the net worth consists of, the only correct assumption is that it can be converted to cash reasonably quickly and without losing any value.

Billion dollars so I can build my estate in Maine and leave the world behind

It isn't just stocks though. You could have made direct investment into a startup, bought bonds, property, art, classic cars, the rights to something etc etc etc in fact it's very possible to have all this stuff but not a penny to your name

This
I would become ridiculously fulfilled in life with 10 billion and I wouldn't even need a woman

>in fact it's very possible to have all this stuff but not a penny to your name
Yes.
But the literal definition of net worth is the market value of your assets minus debts.
It can therefore be assumed that you can sell all your shit in the market and receive the market value.
The stock example that I mentioned, and the examples you mentioned, are examples of when liquidating assets can be difficult or losses will have to be expected, but since there are no mentions of what the net worth consists of, we have to assume it can be liquidated and retain it's value.

You're literally fucking retarded. Let's say half of your billion dollar net worth is tied up in useless garbage like hoises and cardls, and another half is solely in your so-called inaccessible investment portfolio. Lets also assume a drastically low interest rate on returns 3%. Yoi would literally have fifteen million dollars per year in free spending money, without even touching your billiom dollar assets or portfolio.

That's right, most billionaires are not known to the public. I work at a small Chicago trading firm and the founder here is a billionaire. No one has ever heard of him and he has never given any media interviews.

if you want this question to be at all interesting try for "$100,000", THEN it gets interesting

If I have a billion dollars I would give everyone on this board a thousand bucks a month.

Attached: J3qVPH1.jpg (1920x1200, 249K)

>all investments provide annual returns
This is incorrect

If I woke up tomorrow with either I'd probably be on cloud nine and be unafraid to do anything I wanted so I'd let some other user pick and I'd just take the leftover option.

user, i hope you understand that a lot of anons here live paycheck to paycheck and werent born into high society, so they dont understand your mentality, which in and of itself makes no sense, considering that a networth of a billion dollars is a net worth of a billion dollars and you are retarded.

A billion dollars obviously. I am used to life as a 2/10. I couldnt imagine the hell of being a 10/10, being looked at like an attractive alien.

With a billion dollars i could retire and help people with charity shit

I would choose a billion so that way I can move out of my parents house

You have the same mentality
>Ooo! Ooo! Billion dollars! Gimme gimme gimme!

You have no concept of how deceptive a billion dollars net worth is and how difficult it's going to be to untangle your asserts to get that into real money.
Until it's a digit in your account, your assets are worthless.

The money probably. I woke up as 10/10 my looks will be so different I will probably freak out every time when I see my reflection in the mirror. Shit like this can make you question your identity and fuck you up mentally, the least that will happen will be the development of imposter syndrome. With enough money I can live my life free of stress and enjoy my hobbies, won't even go to live in a mansion or anything like this, I'm fine with my place. Maybe I will get a new car, but nothing fancy.

The money, I can handle being the ugly pariah that I am if I had that kind of money.

A Chad who works at Walmart will have a better life than you even if you are a billionaire.

10/10 every time.

sike lmao kys.

>You have no concept of how deceptive a billion dollars net worth is and how difficult it's going to be to untangle your asserts to get that into real money.
Why do you assume the assets are illiquid?
The OP mentions nothing about the nature of the assets, so assuming that they are illiquid seems somewhat inappropriate. OP's question was regarding looks or money, not the liquidity of assets, so referring to the 1 bill as cash or money is perfectly reasonable in the context of this thread.

looks what restart picks money mogging is priceless

Gimme the cash

>1 billion dollars worrh of assets means absolutely nothing and will not translate to personal wealth

Attached: 1552850858321.jpg (635x600, 31K)

I'd pay you if I didn't have to wake up looking like that lol

net worth of a billion dollars.
I allready look good.

I'm quite happy with my looks so this is just a free 10 billion. Next question

Attached: 1565781895624.jpg (680x454, 59K)

what can you even though that matters with 10/10 looks

>Until it's a digit in your account, your assets are worthless.
Yes goyim, assets are worthless, keep it in fiat! Trust us, our pieces of paper are worth their weight in gold.

Attached: 1363196223107s.jpg (219x186, 7K)

Not looking great, but it's not that bad.

So I go for net worth of a billion dollars as I already have a gf, so I could finally focus on my dreams, like to purchase a motorbike and drive it to Vietnam and then through the coast of Vietnam.

If you live in the US there is no point investing in gold. If the economy tanks it's taking the entire western world with it.
Either way in a crisis like that you won't sell your assets for their value because you're desperate

>purchase a motorbike and drive it to Vietnam and then through the coast of Vietnam
You can do that cheaply though. A little money can go a long way there.

I'd probably take the money, but as for the looks part what exactly is going to happen? Am I going to wake up tomorrow with a brand new face that will be 10/10 and I won't recognize myself in the mirror, or will I still have the same face but people will see me as a 10/10 all of a sudden? I'd rather prefer the latter.

easy, the net worth of a billion dollars. so much vidya and a nice comfy house and my own land with some tractors to mow the grass with while drinking monster energy

What does flawless imply?

this, as an average looking guy with a billion dollars i could do almost anything. good looks (especially for a 30 year old, they last 10 more years maybe?) are not that important

but lottery winners are mostly idiots who spend all of their money so quickly

biollloing boilerooos

Without flaws

Billion dollars. Depending on what sort of markets my assests are in i might just sell off a lot if it looks like they're more likely to depreciate rather than gain value, then I'd reinvest invest in more local things that I'm better informed about and provide a more reliable and controlable store of value.

What does that mean in more details though?

What does it mean to be on cloud nine?

A billion dollars.
10/10 looks won't last forever, and unless I work really hard at maintaining it, it won't last a year.

A billion dollars will last me several lifetimes, even if I just live out my years as a NEET. I'd get a qt gf in no time, and make a bunch of kids who could inherit most of my fortune.
There's no guarantee my kids would inherit my 10/10 looks.