Come get ur breadcrumbs children

LET'S CHIT CHAT. how's your night going frens? got anything on your mind? Guaranteed (You) from a femanon

Attached: shiba.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8Yoz9Nh21k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me
>drinking
>dancing like crazy
>super sweaty cuz drunk energy is sick and boosts me completely
> no girl wants to dance cuz sweaty

Basically my evening, kinda depressed rn because I'm asking myself why girls would like other dancers just not me. Is sweat really that much of a dealbreaker?

Attached: 1566525689878.jpg (1031x1126, 71K)

I'm about to watch return of the jedi. Hoping to play some video games with a friend later. lately. it feels like he might have a bit of a crush on me. Kind of clingy and its cute

I need proofs u have bussy
picplox

do you have a black accent

user, you were having a good time dancing. doesn't that bring you joy? you literally don't need a foid to dance with you. if it really matters to you, put on some baby powder before you go out and take it easy so you can dance with the ladies BEFORE you start sweating.

I dont deserve my girlfriend. I could be doing much more from her I'm capable I dont wanna let her down anymore

so the feeling is mutual? you know what you have to do femanon, slip your hand down his pants when you guys are hanging out :v

It seems like cuddling is the only thing strong enough to push back my depressive anhedonia, but you can only cuddle so much before normal healthy people get tired of it
How are you doing tonight OP?

sorry, not bussy here m8

my day is going pretty well. it's sunny outside, so its hard to be in a bad mood. im still lonely though

Attached: 1558215742099.png (600x675, 123K)

no. throughout my life i've been told i """sound white"""

online friendship
and I'm a dude
so that would be gay

what do you feel you're not doing for her? don't get too down on yourself, that will just make it harder for you to improve. keep your head up and good luck. don't let your words be empty!

>be me
>mental health deteriorating
>literally heard voices screaming inside my head every now and then when i was 10
>parents took me to church and ive never heard any ever since
>still act strange though i dont want to

I fear I might end up senile before turning 30.

>actually asked my parents for therapy
>they actually said yes

I was so fucking glad i swear
>mfw they dont mention it or want to talk about it anymore, thus leaving me to rot in an asylum in a nearby future

Attached: 22727486.jpg (900x900, 40K)

Stuck doing the night shift at work.
Don't really mind too much since the pay is really good, though sleeping patterns all fucked up.

well, isn't the solution to find someone who also wants to cuddle their sorrows away? i am doing pretty well tonight, thank you for asking. i ate some tasty food earlier today

i'm glad to hear you're in a good mood. do you have any plans for the day?

Yeah, it's just such a specific ask, since even most depressed people don't work quite that way
>i ate some tasty food earlier today
What was it?

aren't you old enough to arrange your own therapist?? i think you'll be okay though. sometimes our fears are bigger than the actual problem itself. you should take up a relaxing hobby.

Still a minor. Plus there is the money issue. Getting a job as a minor is very hard here. Not that we dont have the money, they just dont seem to want to.

shrimp curry, my mom made it. what did you eat today?

>keep spending money on pricey clothes/accessories
>they're not even /fa/ so i can't complain about it there

Attached: potassium intensifies.gif (250x250, 137K)

Drunk as shit and still drinking came home from deployment should be happy feel numb and bored

aside from some vidya and maybe a walk when it gets dark, nothing. what are you up to op?

Attached: 1503575524027.jpg (262x206, 14K)

what's to complain about? just wear them and be happy c: i finally bit the bullet and bought a bunch of new clothes even if it's hard to spend the money, sometimes we just deserve nice things (:

im sorry user, i hope things turn around soon

i love nightwalks/runs!! i always end up seeing a stray cat. i'm not doing anything right now, i might go downstairs and eat some canned sardines

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Life is getting better but I'm still miserable and lonely and my mind is deteriorating from being so stressed for so many years

Thanks but it's been like this for nearly 10 years now oh well at least I saved up for another vacation

Ooh, sounds too spicy for me but I'm glad you liked it
My dad made feta nachos with homemade dip (just pureed herbs and veggies and stuff)

Hey femanon, what is the first thing you notice on someone? Also, have you ever felt like giving up on people? I'm starting to turn into a shut in, don't even speak with my parents anymore nor do my hobbies anymore.

what is the source of your stress? i know first hand how stress can take a toll on you. i know that my experiences aren't that bad but for 6 months i was in a shitty living situation and just being in a constant state of stress with no significant relief has it's lasting effects on me. when i see/hear things that remind me of that time my body goes into panic mode as if i'm there again. I'm jumpier and easier to make emotional than i was before and i have dreams about that time. i can't talk to the people in my life about it because what i went through wasn't as bad as how some people have it (understandable) but the long term effects of the stress i was under remain. try to take care of yourself please user

it wasn't spicy, that's not how my mom makes it. although i do love spicy food c:
>feta nachos with homemade dip
that sounds delicious! feta is one of my favorite cheeses! as a child, when my mom would buy the blocks of it floating in the water, i would just break off pieces of it with a fork and eat it by itself haha

OP! How are you tonight? I have a quick question for you: what would it take for you to try to stick your tongue down my throat?

honestly, in my experience i think it's more like "noticing the overall package" how they're dressed, height, body type, face, hair. everything, really. and then it's just a matter of do those things work together in harmony?
and yes, i feel that way all the time. i abandon people easily when i feel like i've been hurt (i'm usually being unreasonable) but as i grow i'm realizing the value of people & relationships and learning to understand i can't expected people to never make mistakes. that's not fair. I also have experience being a shut in and abandoning hobbies. back then my reasoning was "muh depression, muh social anxiety" but i think there were underlying contributors like laziness, lack of self accountability, immaturity etc. i'm not saying this is your situation, i'm just sharing mine. I'm trying to move forward and do better these days though. sometimes the complexities of life have very simple answers user, make the effort to talk to your parents. (you'll have one less thing to regret in the future if you do) and try to stick with your hobbies, time is so precious so it's good to spend some of it doing something meaningful

i'm good! how are you? and i just ate some canned sardines so i don't think you'd enjoy that very much dude

I want to buy an expensive camera to take pictures with while I go out on walks and hikes. It would take a considerable amount of my savings and I am solidly debating if it would be worth it.

Attached: 1563494879529.png (500x500, 594K)

free game
KMR3A-082M5-XZLJI

Hey, thanks for responding. It's hard to be sociable, people often doesn't care talking with you or have little to no knowledge about basic stuff. Have you already tried Tinder or any app? I had like 100+ matches in my first account, yet people would ghost after some talking, and I'm not even bad at the occasional chit chat, but I think people in those apps want you to do everything, geez.
Anyway, I will try harder to socialize, starting with my parents.

I'm looking for work and it's just depressing. Words of encouragement would be nice.
>youtube.com/watch?v=g8Yoz9Nh21k
Been feeling like this piece the past couple days. Gloomy...

Attached: J U S T.png (658x63, 5K)

what's "considerable" in this case? over 50%?

Get a camera from ebay, buying new is a waste.

do it if you're good in photography, you can sell the photos later

not to mention if need be you can sell the camera to make some of the money back

i'm sorry that you haven't been having luck in your job search user. i think the fact that you're trying is admirable and everyday you get closer to getting a position so keep up the search, don't give up (:

its 300 dollars which isnt a ton but I work minimum wage part time so for me it is I plan to just do it casually as a way to enjoy my time off more, I dont really have any photography experience