>be me
>girl
>confess feelings to guy on Discord
>"I'm not gay user, sorry
>"I'm a girl"
>"no you aren't, tranny faggot"
>"I'm not trans!"
>"lol okay, queer"
>mfw guys post with cute anime girls so much that guys assume anyone who does so is male

Thanks for ruining everything, guys. Now my only choice is to send him a timestamped picture, but I'm fat and ugly. I'm fucked.

Attached: 1566482420506.png (640x360, 271K)

>online relationship
>through discord
You're a faggot, and the guy that rejected you is based as fuck. Lose weight and go to bars, or hell, don't lose weight and still go. You'll find some beta that worships you just as easily.

They dont mind lardbuckets If you have a nice flapless smooth shaven pussy

I mean. If he wasn't going to accept your fat in the first place and you have no intention to improve then why even start up a relationship? It won't be anything tangible if it's strictly online, you know.

How fat and ugly are you op

What is ur tag

I mean, you didn't make an attempt to prove it so he's right.

>confess feelings
>won't send pic

What's the point?

If he doesnt believe you he has no trust for you

>discord relationship
No one with a brain is falling for that shit.

At least get in shape jesus christ, if your female and over weight then what the fuck are you doing with your life it's one of the very few conditions you need to reach above average success, is it that hard to not binge on ice cream and go on some walks

Wow, three words in and I can already discard the rest due to a distinct smell of homosexuality and fraudulence

go back to shitcord trannyfucker

How is he supposed to like you if he doesn't know what you look like God I hate stupid ass women

Especiall that special type of woman that would rather have an online BF than be, you know, normal

Being fat can be fixed. Being born a male can't be fixed. Lose the weight and then send him a picture.
Unless you're actually a tranny. In that case, become the statistic.

What fucking discord servers is this happening in? I don't understand, I thought discord was either for small friend groups or large communities of people. Were do people find these weird fucking servers where it's small enough that people recognize you but large enough that you have strangers and love interests? I... feel like I'm fucking up at even internet life and society. Anyone want to spoon feed my dumb ass?

Attached: 1542035996508.jpg (600x800, 91K)

It usually just happens, you do some shit with a girl in a server together, end up talking, marry each other and whatnot, I had a friend who got a gf for years out of it

fat lie discord is like a 3 years old

Yeah, nah man. I don't believe that. If you're gonna lie to me, at least make it believable

Where did I state it was longer than 3 year?
I just told what is the truth, you can enjoy being single of course

fair enough, but I still don't understand where people find these fuckin servers. Guess it just comes down to me not being social enough.

shut the fuck up fat larping transhit