Has anyone here ever tried LSD?

Has anyone here ever tried LSD?

Attached: 56cf6cfbdd08953a178b463f-750-567.jpg (750x567, 226K)

I haven't. Don't know how to obtain those types of drugs.

yeah, ive always wanted to do it but it requires social connections that i don't have

I have done it about 20 times. Highest dose 500ug. More typically 250ug though. It's pretty ez to order through mail. If you can trust the vendor I'd suggest getting a small batch of 125ug's so you can adjust your dose.

Results may vary but I find that 125ug is a light dose that introduces you to the effects. 250 is a proper nice dose and anything 500+ is a real trip.

125-250 is more like sitting in front of the window for 8 hours drinking tea in candle light and staring at the trees.

Done LSD twice and mushroom quite often. What's up?

Attached: 12295410_1011736905514181_6978247430965021842_n.jpg (350x350, 36K)

Took 500ug of 1p-lsd today in fact. What's up user?

Tripped on acid bout ~40 times between 2016-2017. Only bad trip i had was my last trip, which ended my use of psychedelics

yeah it's overrated as fuck btw. So are most psychedelics. It's fun and it feels good but it wont change your life.Ignore all those retards who say you'll find the meaning of life through it, it'll just get you high and maybe you'll think weird shit you've never thought before, that's it

Needing to know people to acquire drugs is an antiquated system. It's 2019. Cryptocurrency exists. You have an Internet connection. That's all you need.

yeah acid is a lot of fun. just be sure not to take it if you have schizophrenia (or if you think there's a good chance you have it because of a history of it in your family)
>hurr need social connections
I've literally never met a drug dealer in my life

straight-edge retard spotted

No, I did shrooms once. Wacky experience, very life changing

I mean DMT can literally change your life tho

For the better? I could really use some life changing

I would say yes but obvs get a partner first. If you want to have an idea of what to expect without the actual experience Enter the Void is classic DMT film material.

Big time 5 times 3 times shroomies

yeah; once 5 or 6 years ago. it was a beautiful experience. The loss of ego is amazing. I was able to think clearer and more intentionally than ever before or since.

I've been procrastinating for a while now on finding someplace to acquire more.

if you have severe social anxiety or was r9k incarnate from 2016 and before, or road to wizardy I'd highly suggest it.

If you have "schizophrenia" really try to unfold why you have it, I would certainly get strong symptoms and did spend a couple months with very strong paranoid episodes (every faucet i speaked in either real life, or internet was all interconnected and everyone i spoke to would come together and share shit about me) once that delusion overtook I started confounding my messages, I was really speaking gibberish for months then absolutely shut off afterwards. I would write myself off as mentally ill and in need of thorazine but this was all anxiety and lack of spine induced going unchecked. I let it spiral hard and these were the outcomes, I would often auto tune the murmurs I heard of anyone i passed by by almost ineligible whispers of them talking shit about me. Weed really ramps the delusions up while acid just opens up another way to talk to yourself.

I'm not OP but I'm about to do it for the second time tomorrow. First time I took 1 hit and was alright. How much should i do this time?

A whole lot safer than you think to get them online. Worst case scenario "wow an enemy of mine sent them here to set me up"

I've tripped probably about 20-25 times this past year off LSD and have tried a variety of other psychedelics. My first experience with any sort of drugs was 1660ug of LSD, I had never smoked weed before then even. Depending on the sort of trip I'll take 100-300ug or 800-1000ug, it varies. I wouldn't say LSD 'cured' my depression chemically but it opened my eyes to the various ways I was using my body and mind on a subconscious and deeper level and gave me a push to work to improve myself. It's not as cool as TV portrays it, try DMT if you want that experience.

Tor browser, dark.fail, Empire Market. Lookup SamSpade2, you're welcome.

Losing your ego and realizing 'you' and the universe are inherently the same is an experience that changes your life, upon realizing that nothingness and everything is interconnected fundamentally you start to see yourself as something greater. You are God playing these charades in an illusion called life, this sounds utterly against Western principles but in Eastern religions this is more or less presumed. If you think of God in the traditional sense rather then the totality then I can see why you think psychedelics are something so-so.

sounds like you made yourself retarded mate

from 17-19 I really liked acid, I was somewhat obsessed with it. If I had to guess I'd say I've dropped 30-40 times in my life. 1 or 2 hits can be a fun time, but you don't really see what LSD is until you get into the range of like 400-500+. Once you're balls deep it is the strangest, most intense thing a human can go through I think, except maybe DMT. It's like being on the pinpoint of existence. I feel like I have experienced multiple lifetimes worth of novelty.

I experimented with psychedelics over the course of eight years and it got me nowhere.
I feel I've expanded my consciousness more in the past 6 months just by doing meditation, semen retention, and fasting than I did in those eight years.
If you're gonna do psychedelics just do them once or twice and move on.

yeah a bunch of times
pretty fun but it can get overwhelming if you take a lot

yes, it's great, you should definitely do it.

absolute faggot this one,

don't listen OP

>Losing your ego and realizing 'you' and the universe are inherently the same is an experience that changes your life, upon realizing that nothingness and everything is interconnected fundamentally you start to see yourself as something greater. You are God playing these charades in an illusion called life
Sounds like a bunch of commie gobbledygook

I spent over 9,000$ on darknet markets, I tried everything from DMT to 2cb.
I'm just saying my experience and a conclusion many people come to: when you get the message, hang up the phone. psychedelics aren't necessary, and if you choose to partake don't abuse them. Just do them once or twice and move on or you risk stunning your mind and it can take months to fix it.

it has no physical side effects and no mental side effects, granted you don't have mental health issues in the first place. No point in not trying it

Research Chemical websites have decent analogues.
Yeah. It's pretty cool, but not as cool as 4-Aco-DMT or Mushrooms IMHO.

Maybe I'd enjoy it more if I did it with MDMA or with people but who knows.

It's definetely 'cleaner' than shrooms.

what did you tried retard? Like 40ug? And now you think that was real trip?

try 200ug+ and experience ego death, where everything literally melts and becomes unrecognizible.

And if you don't focus your trip on improving some things it wont change anything.

Attached: 1551512967241.png (500x522, 129K)

It's not so much cleaner as it is more sythetic, it's like the difference between scifi and fantasy.

lsd is my favorite drug next to ecstasy, don't do it too often though. this should be said about all drugs though, use don't abuse.

Yeah I did Acid once when I was 18, I think I took one hit. it barely did anything. problem is these days I've developed schizophrenia and ever since I'v been afraid to do any kind of psychedelic drugs because I'm worried that they'll just make my voices worse and it'll cause me to go into another psychotic episode or something.

>It's not so much cleaner as it is more sythetic
Are you unironically retarded? I meant the the experience is cleaner, the overall headspace , shrooms are can be confusing as fuck sometimes

I tried research chemical acid (1B-LSD 250ug) a month ago and got stuck in some kind of loop or something. Felt like I was sinking through different layers of realities and didn't know if the one I was in was real. Like a dream within a dream that's also within a dream (kinda like inception). Even though it sounds cool, it was a very scary experience and at the time, time seemed to not exist so I was scared that I would remain stuck in the loop for eternity.

That is, uh, A Take, for sure.

Yea, 4 or 5 times since I was 17 (19 now). Only ever one tab at a time (80-120mcg). Except for my first trip, which was pretty amazing, all my others have been quite stressful and panic inducing, though I always feel I got something positive out of the experience afterward. Probably my second favourite psych after Mescaline (like LSD but more calming)

I must have gotten the same thing as you. It was like i lost my ego and that all my thoughts were foreign or not relatable. I won't try it again, it saves up in your spinal fluids

Makes you wonder if the DEA browses Jow Forums, user...