My autistic 10 year old sister wants to be a Twitch streamer...

My autistic 10 year old sister wants to be a Twitch streamer, would people want to watch a 10 year old play Minecraft all day?

Attached: 1566376644487.jpg (1920x1618, 893K)

I think you know the answer already user. She'll grow out of it once she realises she's not famous after 2 streams, I wouldn't be worried.

Are 10 year olds even allowed to stream on twitch?

Potential rapists and pedophiles would love to give him money, have you not seen all those youtube (TM) approved videos with parents whoring their 8yo kids?
Make him be your goldmine

if this is legit, fuck off. There are obviously sick people here. Maybe I'm taking the bait but seriously disgusting.

>have you not seen all those youtube (TM) approved videos with parents whoring their 8yo kids?
Have you?

Sure give a link, I mean there's that stupid toy review kid so why not

Mmmmm Huh?

Attached: lulu.png (284x293, 146K)

I watch this 13 year old girl on Twitch. She has like 10 viewers, I gave her 50 bucks the other day and she nearly cried. She's adorable.

EXPOSED
Calling the FBI rn to take your ass to prison

>muh facebook fbi jokle :DDDD
Grow up kid...
Or maybe not? ;^)

I dont care about her gender or age but the quality of the stream, she gotta beat the ender dragon

well one of the most popular channels and most profitable is that one kid doing toy review or whatever. Failing that I imagine a little girl doing it will get lots of viewers with at least half being pedos. So long as she dresses cute it will all work out.

There needs to be strict lessons on ensuring no information is given stating where she lives and what not. Just a piece of mail sitting on a table could be disastrous. Girl could get raped and killed those are very real albeit low risks.

Other kids perhaps, but I think that we all know who would be the main viewers.

Attached: Whystein.jpg (400x400, 20K)

You need to be 13 at minimum to even have an account. It's against the Twitch TOS otherwise. Tell her to try again in three years. She could join you in your streams, though.

Do they ask for a birth certificate?
She could easily lie and make a new account saying she is 13

I would watch her stream and say nice things and make jokes to see her laugh and smile

>Do they ask for a birth certificate?
I'm not aware of any such checks, but should it slip up, or she be doxxed, then it will be found out, and she would be banned. Kind of like passing through an age gate on an adult website or game service signup. I don't know how well Twitch will take to being lied to for three years straight, though. Unsure of what kinds of ID would be required for Affiliate/Partner either, and should she get donations, where would they even go if she doesn't have a Paypal and bank account for Twitch to send money to and from? 10-year-olds don't tend to have checking accounts, and can't have standard Paypal accounts. Just a lot of barriers for someone of that age to stream on Twitch, Youtube, or really any other major platform.

Just help her out.

pretty sus pedo

Just don't let the people here know her handle.

post her handle immediately OP so we can help

I'd watch her user

Attached: Pedobear.png (100x184, 8K)

What the fuck is a handle? As in manhandle?

>wtf is a handle
>>lol manhandle?