Daily reminder that whites CANNOT be robots. Stop your cringecel whining and just get your free minority gf faggots

Daily reminder that whites CANNOT be robots. Stop your cringecel whining and just get your free minority gf faggots.

Attached: 1565953185581.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

this is pretty gut wrenching not gonna lie (im a white guy whose wayy more attractive than those dudes). those guys are SO fucking ugly man. poor qts, they've been brainwashed to worship european features. fucking painful.

>tfw too beta to even approach a gook girl
my brain will simply never allow me to have a gf

Attached: 0F9B75A3-3F58-43DC-BE1A-DA6121799615.png (634x514, 130K)

the guy on the left is destroying my soul. he looks like such an incel DWEEB. its so fucking cringey how he lifts her up to jab her vagina. ohh...i would truly take care of these qts sexually.

Even an ugly scruffy looking basedmale white man can fuck chinese and black women all day.

Attached: 1522029896918.gif (540x540, 1.52M)

>hurr durr robots and incels are the same!! just get a gf!!
neck yourself, fake robot incel faggot.

Attached: robot.png (862x900, 145K)

FACT: If you're wh*te and single it's because either your standards are too high since you're narcissistic, or you're a full blown low functioning autist in which case you wouldn't even be intelligent enough to type on a keyboard.

hahaha look at the nipple piercing on his man boobs

I wish it was true, bu autism prevents this.

white women are the only actually attractive race of women. Asians and negresses are trash and aren't worth the effort. They are not human, they do not act human, asians lack empathy and negresses act like house apes

bruh I wish this were true, but most girls of a different race don't look twice at me. Maybe it's because I don't look fully 'whtie' (Southern Europe and Jew genes give me black hair and slightly swarthy skin). I;m mildly fit (a bit of chub but it blends with muscle) and somewhat tall (5' 11") but coloured girls and white girls alike don't tend to be interested, I'm just not confident or socially capable enough. It's hard out there for everyone man...

The point is that whites can never be incels, which is correct

Im half italian and half something eastern european
Im not white to you people

Attached: 10DC673C-71B3-4D97-AF6F-611DAFA098B3.png (718x583, 478K)

They look like handsome Chads to me.

You're barely white if white at all.

to asians you're white

true i only ever had sparce succes but now i know some asian people through a restaurant that opened next to me and i'm FWB with a hot half thai half chinese women who is in a relationship with a chinese guy.

will there ever be sauce on this video? i want to see the rest of it

you are very silly, my friend

That face of sexual arousal she pulls after he gave the pusspuss some rubbing

Attached: Screenshot_20190823_103803.jpg (1080x617, 158K)

>minority gf
I dont live in america so thats not going to happen

Where I live in France I never see Asian women
I might have saw 2 or 3 in my life

how he didn't tear a whole in his boxers is beyond me.

> asians
> minority
They are like half the world's population alone.

yeah im sure the reason why you're not in tier possition is because of "brainwashing" and not your amazing personality

reminer: never say that someone elese is, ugly, dumb, etc. that's some beta mindset right there
true gigachad would never call anyone names.

Attached: 1513732605930.png (189x193, 44K)

Non white women actually very rarely date white men, white guys are at the bottom of the socio-sexual totem pole. Thats why almost all incels are white

Her face is saying "take me now with your superior white cock". I bet she is soaking wet