Even your gains wont get you a qt

>even your gains wont get you a qt
we
cannot
WIN

Attached: 1556803111370.png (2160x1959, 389K)

Ur almost there bud. Just gotta stop being a raging alcoholic and you're in

>Being a public menace to society by driving inebriated.
>Gains let you down, not you.
Same thing as saying it's the fault of the food you eat that you might get fat. You can make 1,001 gains and look like Zyzz and a Russian powerlifter all at once, but if you're just going to be a fatass in mind, you will always be a fatass to other people. Be grateful someone even expressed concern for your mortal existence you nigger.

jokes on her I dont even drink that much, i hardly ever even have more than 6 drinks worth around her, but im low key hooked on valium and she doesnt know, LMAO!

your gains got you a qt, your alcoholism lost her for you. Get your shit together dude.

>I need six drinks and drugs to be around someone.

Attached: 1540360005474.gif (200x200, 948K)

>6 drinks worth

dude, that's enough to be concerned about desu. I never let anyone see me have more than 3

jesus christ OP don't drive drunk no matter how "fine" you think you are. i've lost two friends in two unrelated accidents from it. she's absolutely right.

Hang in there bro. At least you had social skills. Women are constantly analyzing you look that and evaluating if they can climb one more step. Keep up the confidence and don't change for anyone if you're happy with yourself

any woman he marries is a single mom waiting to happen

>idiot OP knocks up a girl
>idiot OP kills someone in a drunk driving accident
>idiot OP abandons woman and their kid to spend 20 years in prison

Fucking dumb bitch of an adonek went total batchint insane and left me out of the blue , but no angel herself and is FAR from perfect
The bitch skinned me alive because i shot up heroin at her sisters wedding in front of everybody on that gay ass camera they leave on the table to take pictures with, it was a fucking joke too but. she is such a fucking hypocrite little fucking bitch its insane. Because guess what guys. She HAS A CUP OF COFFEE EVERY SINGLE MORNING in addition to that she vapes like a fucking chimney, its fucking gross and makes my care smell like fruity chemicals!!!! what in the actual fuck is wrong with her? Shedoes FUCKING DRUGS every single day yet she skins me alive when i do a little dope every now and then? Like I dont even do "my drug" every day, I switch it up using heroin one day, percs the next, Benzos and coke the next to avoid addiction, but not her, shes so fucking tunnle vsion she cant even see her own addiction and has the never to put me on blast for dabling in the shit.
Fucking hypocrite fml
Women are a fucking meme gender, just go monk mode and be happy alone then kill yourself once you run out of H to shoot, lmao fuck this gay ass life
Yeah self improvement is a good meme, but not realistic
very very gay

>BLOCK OF ILLITERATE TEXT
>M E T H A M P H E T A M I N E S
>FUCK'N WUMMINS MAN

HOW EXCITING

Attached: 61948804_840779202949097_4191218598573768704_n.png (640x571, 206K)

heroin is not caffeine + nicotene, user, it's much scarier

I dont even know what the fuck youre trying to say, nice meme image tho, retard

not realty though, dont trust the media hysteria about "muh fent" and "muh 'overdose epidemic'"

I know a few people personally who have fucked up their lives on heroin and other opiates

I'm laughing at you with meme imagery because its obvious you're just a step away from the type of degenerate that shits in the street

I know many more than a few who had fucked up lives before heroin, and now they have something to live for

I could offer a million answers - all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters,

>here let me just list a bunch of things that give a life stability and use that long list to make the case that they're bad

i don't give a shit what you do, but i guarantee that 100% of women would leave you if you shot up heroin at her sister's wedding. That's up there with killing the family pet. Way to ruin a special day for your girlfriend and her family

is this a joke? are you joking? this has to be bait. i'm baited.

it was a fucking joke retard, ever heard of poring water on the coach after ou win the sooperbowl/?

>getting fit only to get pussy
beta mentality, never going to make it

Attached: 233.jpg (377x449, 91K)

>WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY CAN'T A GET A GF
>Is a alcohol drunk driver who is literally endangering people

kill yourself

Attached: 1566105078194.png (655x522, 31K)

who's we bro .. don't lump me in with your 3dpd lustin ass

>OP is an alcoholic
>literally blaming someone else for being an alcoholic

I wouldn't dump a qt grill if she had a drug problem, as long as she was sweet

My oneitis actually is on prozac, and sleeping with her is literally heaven, we havent had sex but we get high, watch seinfeild and fall asleep on er bed cuddling a few times a week

its really pleasant and I like her a lot

OP you have a problem.

If you need to drink something just drink a diet coke or something, you dont always have to have alcohol

>just drink a diet coke or something,
fucking retard

>alcoholic calls others retard
nah. you realize what alcohol does to you right? it poisons your body gradually shutting down the functions and processes of the brain from least to most important. any animal that does that to themselves willingly gets the darwin award lmao

6 drinks isn't a lot. That's a fun and memorable night's worth.
The valium is much more the problem.
Op just switch out the v for Tren and leave humanity behind.

>6 drinks
>drive drunk
My dad had a problem drinking 4 a day

driving drunk is kinda fucked. dont do it