Mom is sleeping half naked on the couch in the living room

>mom is sleeping half naked on the couch in the living room
Would I be a bad son to jerk off to this?

Attached: 1564250421729.jpg (1920x1080, 900K)

yes, wake her up gently and help her to her bed

No.
In fact most moms dream of taking their sons virginity. I suggest you talk to her about it and cuck your dad, thats the ultimate free ticket to adulthood.

cum on her while she snoozes

You're too good for this board user

Attached: 1566477454343.jpg (400x400, 27K)

take some pictures or a video so you can fap later

i think this guy is too

Yeah that's pretty gross. My mom does stupid stuff like that all the time. Asks me what looks good on her and stuff. Treats me like a male input on things I really don't want to talk to her about.

Only if you didn't share. (Don't need face or identifying marks)

she try thongs on and shit and ask you how they look?

i did this for my dad when he had too much to drink and fell asleep on the couch. I would help him up the stairs to bed.

>Not taking that invitation

We hump now and then because she did stuff like this

Eh not so much opinions on underwear but she walks around the like that sometimes which is embarrassing. She has asked me how certain nightwear stuff looks like though, things like camisoles or babydolls which no son should see his mother in.

take pic, cock/cum tribute

Why do people make threads about this kinda shit and then do nothing interesting? Just don't make the thread you boring cunt. Grow some balls.

Cum on her feet to give back some dna

my mother kinda did the same but she was a massive bitch anywya and flirted with my friends and stuff to the point i didnt invite them over anymore

You need to fuck your mom user, do it for us.

Do it and join the club of us proud few motherfuckers on r9k

only if you don't worship her feet while you do it

Attached: ku1.jpg (1992x2192, 448K)

HeIl yeah motherfuckerz

More if this, plox

if she's hot do it otherwise be a wholesome bean and help her to her bed or at least cover her up