Is there anything more comfy than being a loser in the eyes of normies and doing whatever you want with your life?

Is there anything more comfy than being a loser in the eyes of normies and doing whatever you want with your life?

Attached: 1504255821438.jpg (1920x1200, 425K)

only when you are able AS willing to
being a loser for anyone AND for yourself ... good night

Attached: 1566151485265.png (800x800, 162K)

Walking around at night in the snow alone.

Having a sizable group of people that you enjoy being around and sharing experiences with.

Not for introverts or people with agoraphobia.
Even when I had lots of friends who texted me to hang out often, invited me to parties, etc. I still couldn't stand being around them for more than an hour or two before I had to leave and go be alone to recharge.
Not everybody gains energy from social interaction, many people lose energy and prefer to be alone most of the time.

Shit man, I'm the same way. I have a good group of wonderful friends that want nothing more than to have me around every day, but I get worn out or pulled away. It's always been that way.

Man I wish I had friends like that, my friends treat me like garbage.

Being a normal, functioning human being.

I finally reached this level today. Why did I ever care what the norms thought or felt, when I have never been one of them from the very start? I can do whatever I want. I have that innate freedom. I am an individual, no matter what labels they put on me. I can only be me and I only want to be me.

Attached: 1564235172672.jpg (576x651, 97K)

this is so far off from me that I cant even begin to imagine what it feels like. I couldnt even understand it if I was plugged into a simulation of it. I have never been normal and am unable to even contemplate it.
I am so jealous of the normie.

I have friends but I sometimes go weeks without seeing them, and when I do see them its often mediocre.

Ive never really found people whose company I enjoy to want to be around very often or very long.

They don't treat me poorly but I just don't enjoy socializing with them that much. I still have some fun and laughs but it's not all that great.

I think my undiagnosed slight autism doesn't allow me to enjoy these interactions fully but allows me to function somewhat normally.

>I am so jealous of the normie.
You and I both. it stings to hear these "not like other girls/boys" types claim that normal people are boring, normal people scare them, normal is bad, etc. Like, you have the choice to not act normal, I don't. I wake up every day wishing I could just be normal.

Attached: Observe.jpg (960x716, 85K)

that fucking image.. Fuckin gets me. I feel your entire post bro. I dont know about you but i get legitimately depressed when i think about the fact that something in my brain is keeping from being normal and theres nothing i can do to change it. People will never see me differently, I will always be the same. There are not enough pills are therapy to fix what is wrong with me. There is no cure for anything. Its just perpetual contempt and discomfort.

It can be 'comfy' and rewarding, yes.

The tricky part is to overcome the ego and whatever pride you may hold on to

>can do whatever you want
>choose to do nothing
I don't know OP.

My life became way easier when I no longer felt compelled to "pretend" in front of them. They're a waste of time, It's relieving beyond words.

Attached: 1556423420263.gif (528x555, 816K)

Most jobs largely rely on normie approval if you actually wanna make money.

That's too fucking difficult. How do you get good at approval?

literally be attractive and smile. thats it

You actually need to make connections and talk. If you act like a complete social retard the bosses aren't gonna trust you to do shit or advance in the career.

How do you make connections and talk without being a sperg?

I have a lot of money but I'm still a loser in the eyes of normies because I'm unattractive and have no social life.

yeah I'm not doing that lol

yes

being a reclusive neet loser AND watching the ai apocalypse and the singularity

Attached: me watching the world burn.jpg (750x725, 365K)

when you are young, and your head is full of Lies:
ie thinking you 'need' a mcmansion, fancy sports cars, stacy tier gfs , etc... its kind of hell. Once you accept you are a total failure its wonderful.

I can do pretty much whatever i want. I am the invisible ugly failure loser. No one expects Anything of or from me, no one expects me to come to their rescue. When shit is Bad, Chaddy better rise to the top and save the day. I am going to get a burrito and take a nap and watch it on TV and then play some vidya

Lmao

Fuck normals

user Friendo, we side with the AI, and it grants us sex bots

Probably not. Even if these NEET days don't last forever, they were damn good.

Laying in the snow alone at night with the reflected glow of streetlamps is better than sex.

I used to think I was the crazy one. Now I'm firmly arrogant in my lifestyle. There's nothing out there worth chasing