I just hid most of Jow Forums These are all the salvageable threads. How do we make this the whole board? Interesting...

I just hid most of Jow Forums These are all the salvageable threads. How do we make this the whole board? Interesting, thought-provoking subjects, or else funny stories about spergery. All the other threads are about e-whores, failed normie antics, orbiting 3DPD, etc..

Attached: r9k.png (1519x1599, 816K)

I see my thread there. Thanks

Attached: 976BECED-C887-4752-944B-858869959C35.jpg (2741x2023, 718K)

Bring bussy back I think

>some tranny using Chocola to shitpost
>interesting
>thought provoking
Hide that thread and you're more or less on point.

>When OP likes my thread
Thank you so much!

Attached: hearteye.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>anime posters are interesting and thought provoking
Wrong. Instantly trash threads

But that one is the best of them all.

I liked your thread, gave me a giggle. I once had little witch academia merch and was kind of worried someone would find it so I sold it since I needed the cash anyways.

Honestly, it's pure coincidence that the best threads are by animeposters, and the worst are by faggots posting (())PD.

just wait for summer to end, user

You have a good taste in threads

would you hide a kappu thread if it was there user

Attached: 15C524E1-D45E-49A8-A6C5-0FEF389D987D.jpg (326x516, 34K)

Based op.

Spread the message to true anons; block outsider threads. Maybe if actual robots ignore the invaders, maybe they'll begin to fucc off?

Attached: deadpool069.jpg (450x233, 66K)

Depends on the contents. I don't discriminate based on frivolities or personal grudges towards posting style, only on quality of content, the degree to which it provokes a positive response in me, gives me something to think about or inspires me in some way, or makes me laugh.

ah i see user

i wuv u

>the fucking bussy thread is there but not mine
why user? tell me

Attached: 163.jpg (415x567, 42K)

What was your thread? I'll give it a second opinion.

this one, come on user you already have a mokou in the bottom left, two mokous are always better than one!

Attached: mkk.png (216x335, 58K)

Meh, generic Jow Forums thread. I prefer threads you probably won't find on other boards.

>bottom left
bottom right, im dumb

I hate chinese language and chinese people, sorry

I stopped posting here a while ago, or frequenting anyway. I know there's always been garbage threads but it seems that ever since a year or two ago there has been an influx of cumbrain, discord and or /soc/ in crowd tier bs. Maybe it's always been that way, idk.

>/creative/ hidden
>chocolatranny not
You are part of the problem.

summer began ten years ago and it will never end
abandon this board, i only come here to yell at you all for being pathetic and/or wrong

Avatarfags are part of this problem, when they make threads just for their inane shit.

you'd be surprised how far you can get just by filtering 'fembot'